Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Sideways Glance | art dump
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 77 78
:0
You don't care for fnaf? But the game is so good!
(that surprises me a bit) Not The Nightmare Before Christmas either?? What are you doing????

*Wheeze* I wouldn't know who those two are -_-

EXACTLY. I'm literally smashing my keyboard in my head as I think about it rn.
e;lkfdnofjods;lmf;slmlksvknfdkvkjr
It makes you understand why English the hardest language to learn :l

Welp. Scrap that image out of my mind.
I don't think it's cheatsy to make his height differ like that. That makes better sense than, say, natural ability. Of course he can change how tall he is; he has artificial assistance in order to do so. Seems logical to me.

How tall is an average Toc-person?

I feel like. . .I've seen the dragonsona of Overlord Zero. Is it your prof. pic?

Oof. Writing love stories and junk isn't my strong suit; I did open the thread to challenge myself though. Maybe I could try?
When it's reopened though. I've got four commissions(By mistake. currently can only work on two though) and whenever I'm full, I close the thread.
(. . .I could be sneaky though. . . .)

I've been searching around everywhere to get art from ppl for my dragons, I swear. I have to confess, I can't afford the huge prices of commissions, so I just
search around the forums for people doing freebies :(
I've been trying myself with my drawing tablet, but I'm still getting used to it :l

Hold on. 2 pages?? Where's the rest of the story??
It's still weird to me to write out stories yourself. I think I tried doing that, but stopped because guh. Just reminds me of every essay I had to write(so far) all on paper >:( those hand cramps were brutal.

Maybe try looking through those papers for inspiration. You might find something you like! Or get an idea from one or two of 'em.

I can imagine both hands on two separate papers simultaneously scribbling on two thank you cards; I would feel so efficient and superior if that were the case. it sounds really cool and funny though lol.
I think left-handed ppl are cool :) Are you cross-dominant?

Pfft. That's so cute <3 What's End Game sitting on?
:0
You don't care for fnaf? But the game is so good!
(that surprises me a bit) Not The Nightmare Before Christmas either?? What are you doing????

*Wheeze* I wouldn't know who those two are -_-

EXACTLY. I'm literally smashing my keyboard in my head as I think about it rn.
e;lkfdnofjods;lmf;slmlksvknfdkvkjr
It makes you understand why English the hardest language to learn :l

Welp. Scrap that image out of my mind.
I don't think it's cheatsy to make his height differ like that. That makes better sense than, say, natural ability. Of course he can change how tall he is; he has artificial assistance in order to do so. Seems logical to me.

How tall is an average Toc-person?

I feel like. . .I've seen the dragonsona of Overlord Zero. Is it your prof. pic?

Oof. Writing love stories and junk isn't my strong suit; I did open the thread to challenge myself though. Maybe I could try?
When it's reopened though. I've got four commissions(By mistake. currently can only work on two though) and whenever I'm full, I close the thread.
(. . .I could be sneaky though. . . .)

I've been searching around everywhere to get art from ppl for my dragons, I swear. I have to confess, I can't afford the huge prices of commissions, so I just
search around the forums for people doing freebies :(
I've been trying myself with my drawing tablet, but I'm still getting used to it :l

Hold on. 2 pages?? Where's the rest of the story??
It's still weird to me to write out stories yourself. I think I tried doing that, but stopped because guh. Just reminds me of every essay I had to write(so far) all on paper >:( those hand cramps were brutal.

Maybe try looking through those papers for inspiration. You might find something you like! Or get an idea from one or two of 'em.

I can imagine both hands on two separate papers simultaneously scribbling on two thank you cards; I would feel so efficient and superior if that were the case. it sounds really cool and funny though lol.
I think left-handed ppl are cool :) Are you cross-dominant?

Pfft. That's so cute <3 What's End Game sitting on?
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/SgO09ur.png[/img] I've been wanting to do this for a while, but finally got to it. Riptide ranting about his "adversity" and other nonsense, LOL. And yes, I did use bits of what was said to be part of the captain's own rambling about the events. :P Wasn't there to actually see or hear him, but this was posted in a post about the controversies so had to take advantage.
SgO09ur.png

I've been wanting to do this for a while, but finally got to it. Riptide ranting about his "adversity" and other nonsense, LOL.

And yes, I did use bits of what was said to be part of the captain's own rambling about the events. :P Wasn't there to actually see or hear him, but this was posted in a post about the controversies so had to take advantage.
@Gubyub

Ahh, I put a preachy Riptide after your post, my bad. xD I've gotta get more art done, tbh. xD But anywho...

Tbh, I don't like being jumpscared or games that don't have a lot to do, ahaha. I need some monsters to train or abilities to learn, enemies I can fight and crush, AHAHA!

(I wish I didn't know them, they're just super overrated...People hype up Sephiroth's theme song while there are way better ones out there and idk why.)

Pfft, I honestly don't know how i'd really imagine the size of an average Toc-Person, hmm...I would figure that pre-Electro, Toc-Man would be the tallest, over maybe around 6 feet? He's able to cause quakes when he moves, so there's that to think about...

Then Electro is a little taller, but still shows respect. He's honestly taller though because he has an actual body, ahaha.

I mean, they could be less romantic as well, ahaha; My chars are basically all asexual as it is. I'm not good at cutesy, fluffy stuff either, especially when it gets to actually having a balance. xD

(omg I admit it, comms are hard...Even a PWYW one. My shop's had little success though I do only draw non FR stuff most of the time; I just can't draw dragons...

I've definitely started to save gems for more comms, but so far, I just wanna see how much I can get before asking for more.)

PFFT, yeah...Uh...I don't know. xD Most of those said stories were just random things that I never continued and therefore left as is. xD

Though I am bored and wanting to re-read my ANOES ripoff for the fun of it. :P I actually did think of new lore for an offsite OC I had years ago and never really worked with (I don't have him on FR or anywhere now, so I don't have any info right now).

I wish I could do that, pfft...Though I can see myself then getting names mixed up since the hardest ones have 4 names each; Due to being an aunt, uncle, and 2 cousins. xD

Let's put it this way: If I lose my right arm, I'm completely useless. xD

Some sort of chair or couch, ahaha. I didn't plan out much aside from Riptide being in your face, screaming, while End Game was just like "this isn't helping...", LOL.
@Gubyub

Ahh, I put a preachy Riptide after your post, my bad. xD I've gotta get more art done, tbh. xD But anywho...

Tbh, I don't like being jumpscared or games that don't have a lot to do, ahaha. I need some monsters to train or abilities to learn, enemies I can fight and crush, AHAHA!

(I wish I didn't know them, they're just super overrated...People hype up Sephiroth's theme song while there are way better ones out there and idk why.)

Pfft, I honestly don't know how i'd really imagine the size of an average Toc-Person, hmm...I would figure that pre-Electro, Toc-Man would be the tallest, over maybe around 6 feet? He's able to cause quakes when he moves, so there's that to think about...

Then Electro is a little taller, but still shows respect. He's honestly taller though because he has an actual body, ahaha.

I mean, they could be less romantic as well, ahaha; My chars are basically all asexual as it is. I'm not good at cutesy, fluffy stuff either, especially when it gets to actually having a balance. xD

(omg I admit it, comms are hard...Even a PWYW one. My shop's had little success though I do only draw non FR stuff most of the time; I just can't draw dragons...

I've definitely started to save gems for more comms, but so far, I just wanna see how much I can get before asking for more.)

PFFT, yeah...Uh...I don't know. xD Most of those said stories were just random things that I never continued and therefore left as is. xD

Though I am bored and wanting to re-read my ANOES ripoff for the fun of it. :P I actually did think of new lore for an offsite OC I had years ago and never really worked with (I don't have him on FR or anywhere now, so I don't have any info right now).

I wish I could do that, pfft...Though I can see myself then getting names mixed up since the hardest ones have 4 names each; Due to being an aunt, uncle, and 2 cousins. xD

Let's put it this way: If I lose my right arm, I'm completely useless. xD

Some sort of chair or couch, ahaha. I didn't plan out much aside from Riptide being in your face, screaming, while End Game was just like "this isn't helping...", LOL.
No no, ur good. I'm liking these little artworks :)

I enjoy watching ppl play those games, but whenever I do, I wuss out and I'm sad about it. I can totally agree with games that don't have much, since they're so boring.(And then I remember the time I grinded nonstop on grindcraft until I beat the game :l) I tried thinking of games that could fit that preference, but I can't come up with any >:(

:0 Sephiroth is such a cool name!

Tall people are so. . .scary. They're pretty cool though.
Y'know, he could also cause quakes under his feet just because it happens. There could be so many reasons why stuff like that happens. Although, it seems most reasonable. . .

Wait, but why would he be taller if he had a normal body? Unless Toc-man has a small robot body?

Don't worry, I'm terrible at romance as well. I can only do, like, the awkward scenarios(because I love them) but that's it. One of my commisions kinda had that vibe, and I tried to go with it so much, but I basically gave up and did what was easier for me:
Give the character a cool, mysterious backround regarding randos they probably wouldn't see again because of something terrible happening.

(What's PWYW?)Don't worry dude. I'm sure things will get better in your shop :) You should look around the art shops and junk; that's what I do, but in the Creative Corner(I must confess though; my art's still garbage)

(Oh hey! I've reopened my free lore thread if you wanna request something! Can't take a bunch though)

It always makes me sad whenever I find a story I stopped writing. Plus, it gets worse since I reread it while thinking of all this potential it had, and I just sigh about it, wondering why I stopped.

Anoes?
Rereading stuff like that(COMPLETED ANYWAY) is always so fun.
What's the lore, my guy?

oof. Nvm then lol.
There's nothing you can do with your left?

Wow. Riptide's peak narcissim, I guess lol
No no, ur good. I'm liking these little artworks :)

I enjoy watching ppl play those games, but whenever I do, I wuss out and I'm sad about it. I can totally agree with games that don't have much, since they're so boring.(And then I remember the time I grinded nonstop on grindcraft until I beat the game :l) I tried thinking of games that could fit that preference, but I can't come up with any >:(

:0 Sephiroth is such a cool name!

Tall people are so. . .scary. They're pretty cool though.
Y'know, he could also cause quakes under his feet just because it happens. There could be so many reasons why stuff like that happens. Although, it seems most reasonable. . .

Wait, but why would he be taller if he had a normal body? Unless Toc-man has a small robot body?

Don't worry, I'm terrible at romance as well. I can only do, like, the awkward scenarios(because I love them) but that's it. One of my commisions kinda had that vibe, and I tried to go with it so much, but I basically gave up and did what was easier for me:
Give the character a cool, mysterious backround regarding randos they probably wouldn't see again because of something terrible happening.

(What's PWYW?)Don't worry dude. I'm sure things will get better in your shop :) You should look around the art shops and junk; that's what I do, but in the Creative Corner(I must confess though; my art's still garbage)

(Oh hey! I've reopened my free lore thread if you wanna request something! Can't take a bunch though)

It always makes me sad whenever I find a story I stopped writing. Plus, it gets worse since I reread it while thinking of all this potential it had, and I just sigh about it, wondering why I stopped.

Anoes?
Rereading stuff like that(COMPLETED ANYWAY) is always so fun.
What's the lore, my guy?

oof. Nvm then lol.
There's nothing you can do with your left?

Wow. Riptide's peak narcissim, I guess lol
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

@Gubyub

Ahaha, I did watch reaction vids for the fun of it. That and Slenderman. xD Though tbh, the latter definitely have a more "panicked" vibe to it due to the sound effects and such. But yeah, I'm not into horror stuff or jumpscares - the closest I'll get will be Monsters Inc. or Hotel Transylvania, LOL.

Ahaha, I suppose his name and design are neat and all, I just don't care for him. Tbh, I think the chars from 7 I like are more underrated, and only like...5 of them get major followers. One's even just a bonus char you can have in your team, but he's got connections with Sephiroth so yeah. xD

Oh no, Toc is definitely huge. xD Tbh, Re-Pac brought that to a whole new level in the final fight. :P But yeah, I tried to make Electro somewhat taller, but also still showcasing his "lower" position to the at the moment King of Toc World -- yet Xero, his former arch enemy, was like...10 feet...So uh...Idk what I'm doing anymore, LOL.

PFFT, I would almost ask for something of End Game and Riptide, tbh, but I'm not even sure what I'd honestly ask for them since they're not only from a rather obscure fandom AU, but also don't do much else aside from hanging out, eating, rewatching fights, and working out. xD

Though I could see the two defending their relationship against those who are completely against it (mostly due to Riptide being the other half of the couple).

Also totally didn't just post in your lore board after seeing this, ehehehe~ I'll have to remember your shop as well. :3

PWYW = Pay What You Want. Sometimes it can literally mean 1 treasure or gem, but others may have a set minimum (like mine's 300kt/g). I find these easier to just browse and do in general, even if they don't always pick up easily. Though tbh, FR was the first site I actually attempted commissions in, so I'm super inexperienced as well.

I tend to do art trades as a form of payment as well, but yeah...I can only draw so much, LOL. So dragons? Nope...Not without my own conditions regarding FR art.

Oh, most of mine, I honestly look at and laugh because I always wonder why I did it. xD Strange crossovers were my forte at the time, though others could've probably progressed further.

ANOES = A Nightmare On Elm Street (which my OC, NIGHTMARE, finds completely laughable for the reason I said in your lore thread). xD

Probably hit stuff. xD With my fist. But yeah, nope...

PFFT, pretty much. Well, and his controversial last run didn't help much. :P BattleBots spoilers there so I won't post more in case anyone lurking sees 'em. But yeah, stuff got real heated then.
@Gubyub

Ahaha, I did watch reaction vids for the fun of it. That and Slenderman. xD Though tbh, the latter definitely have a more "panicked" vibe to it due to the sound effects and such. But yeah, I'm not into horror stuff or jumpscares - the closest I'll get will be Monsters Inc. or Hotel Transylvania, LOL.

Ahaha, I suppose his name and design are neat and all, I just don't care for him. Tbh, I think the chars from 7 I like are more underrated, and only like...5 of them get major followers. One's even just a bonus char you can have in your team, but he's got connections with Sephiroth so yeah. xD

Oh no, Toc is definitely huge. xD Tbh, Re-Pac brought that to a whole new level in the final fight. :P But yeah, I tried to make Electro somewhat taller, but also still showcasing his "lower" position to the at the moment King of Toc World -- yet Xero, his former arch enemy, was like...10 feet...So uh...Idk what I'm doing anymore, LOL.

PFFT, I would almost ask for something of End Game and Riptide, tbh, but I'm not even sure what I'd honestly ask for them since they're not only from a rather obscure fandom AU, but also don't do much else aside from hanging out, eating, rewatching fights, and working out. xD

Though I could see the two defending their relationship against those who are completely against it (mostly due to Riptide being the other half of the couple).

Also totally didn't just post in your lore board after seeing this, ehehehe~ I'll have to remember your shop as well. :3

PWYW = Pay What You Want. Sometimes it can literally mean 1 treasure or gem, but others may have a set minimum (like mine's 300kt/g). I find these easier to just browse and do in general, even if they don't always pick up easily. Though tbh, FR was the first site I actually attempted commissions in, so I'm super inexperienced as well.

I tend to do art trades as a form of payment as well, but yeah...I can only draw so much, LOL. So dragons? Nope...Not without my own conditions regarding FR art.

Oh, most of mine, I honestly look at and laugh because I always wonder why I did it. xD Strange crossovers were my forte at the time, though others could've probably progressed further.

ANOES = A Nightmare On Elm Street (which my OC, NIGHTMARE, finds completely laughable for the reason I said in your lore thread). xD

Probably hit stuff. xD With my fist. But yeah, nope...

PFFT, pretty much. Well, and his controversial last run didn't help much. :P BattleBots spoilers there so I won't post more in case anyone lurking sees 'em. But yeah, stuff got real heated then.
No. Just no. I can't do slenderman stuff. Fnaf? Oh heck yeah. Slenderman? I will literally chop off that mannequin's head. Nuhuh.
I love those movies <3 mostly Hotel Transylvania tho

Weird obession latey; I've been getting into analog horrors for some reason. they just look really cool

I want to relate so badly, but I can't bc I didn't play a single one, so I have no idea what you're talking about sadly. I understand the feeling of characters like that though, but I haven't found one I thought was "over or underrated".
Yet.
Probably.

???Fricken, Toc-man over here being 6ft, then two seconds later now he's more that 10ft?? Then Electro and Xero are supposed to be even taller??
Have you no consistancy woman??(Joking)

The idea of having tall canon characters though is still funny to me. You're reading something or watching something and you think they aren't very tall, but then you find out they're huge. With my non-derg OCs, I'm trying not to do that; I don't understand why it's such a problem ???

I would try my best anyway. I don't know very much about them or location kinda things, but I'd still have a go; probably make it a short interaction kinda thing.
But tomorrow! I gotta get some rest :)
(and thank you)

THOSE EXSIST??? I'VE LITERALLY NEVER HEARD OF THAT
PEOPLE DO THAT???

oh me too. I love doing things for ppl, but this is the first time I've made something of a shop from doing that. It has the same fun to it, but I get paid for it!(in-game currency anyway. I won't charge anyone any real cash <3)
My shop takes art trades as well, if you're interested ;)

I know! They were so weird, but so fun to write and just think about! My brain was, and still is, sporadic. . .back in middle school. I had so many ideas, but thinking about them now, they could've worked. . .but they were extremly out of context at major points :l
Jeez. . .although I take great inspiration from whenever it happens. Sometimes I just think of it, and then it gives me such a great and sudden idea that I knew I should've thought of sooner my gosh.

What?! I'm sure that left arm of yours can do greater things than. . .uh, that. Like. . .holding something!

Oh? I want to ask, but I keep forgetting you don't wanna talk about it.
No. Just no. I can't do slenderman stuff. Fnaf? Oh heck yeah. Slenderman? I will literally chop off that mannequin's head. Nuhuh.
I love those movies <3 mostly Hotel Transylvania tho

Weird obession latey; I've been getting into analog horrors for some reason. they just look really cool

I want to relate so badly, but I can't bc I didn't play a single one, so I have no idea what you're talking about sadly. I understand the feeling of characters like that though, but I haven't found one I thought was "over or underrated".
Yet.
Probably.

???Fricken, Toc-man over here being 6ft, then two seconds later now he's more that 10ft?? Then Electro and Xero are supposed to be even taller??
Have you no consistancy woman??(Joking)

The idea of having tall canon characters though is still funny to me. You're reading something or watching something and you think they aren't very tall, but then you find out they're huge. With my non-derg OCs, I'm trying not to do that; I don't understand why it's such a problem ???

I would try my best anyway. I don't know very much about them or location kinda things, but I'd still have a go; probably make it a short interaction kinda thing.
But tomorrow! I gotta get some rest :)
(and thank you)

THOSE EXSIST??? I'VE LITERALLY NEVER HEARD OF THAT
PEOPLE DO THAT???

oh me too. I love doing things for ppl, but this is the first time I've made something of a shop from doing that. It has the same fun to it, but I get paid for it!(in-game currency anyway. I won't charge anyone any real cash <3)
My shop takes art trades as well, if you're interested ;)

I know! They were so weird, but so fun to write and just think about! My brain was, and still is, sporadic. . .back in middle school. I had so many ideas, but thinking about them now, they could've worked. . .but they were extremly out of context at major points :l
Jeez. . .although I take great inspiration from whenever it happens. Sometimes I just think of it, and then it gives me such a great and sudden idea that I knew I should've thought of sooner my gosh.

What?! I'm sure that left arm of yours can do greater things than. . .uh, that. Like. . .holding something!

Oh? I want to ask, but I keep forgetting you don't wanna talk about it.
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Zm85ZcH.png[/img] Who's that redesign?? IT'S BOKO! Tbh, it's not the "best" regarding linework and all that, but it's the basic stuff that matters~ I had a hard time with figuring out his head/face, but I love this, ehehe. I'll probably tweak it a bit more sometime, but I just wanted to get a basic idea out there.
Zm85ZcH.png

Who's that redesign??

IT'S BOKO!

Tbh, it's not the "best" regarding linework and all that, but it's the basic stuff that matters~ I had a hard time with figuring out his head/face, but I love this, ehehe. I'll probably tweak it a bit more sometime, but I just wanted to get a basic idea out there.
@Gubyub

LOL, and I saw your reply before posting Boko, but forgot to check first. xD I had 2 notifs, and yours was one.

(also, I can totally talk about the controversies! If you wanna hear via PMs feel free to ask~ :3 I just don't wanna spoil them here for those who hadn't seen the show and may want to, ahaha)

PFFT, yes! I don't see the big deal about Slenderman as it is, like...Why? But idk, I'm not into that stuff anyway, so I just wouldn't care, I guess. xD

But Xac looks much better in a suit.

Oh no, Toc would probably be around 6 feet, though in Re-Pac's actual canon, he does grow larger in the final fight using a powerup. He's tallest out of "normally shaped" (aka, round figures with just the limbs) Toc People.

Electro, someone who is purposed to protect and otherwise serve Toc, is taller (though let's be real, I have NO idea how to work his size either). He is also taller by default due to having an actual body (torso, head, everything; So not the "basic" Toc Person form).

Ricki (Electro's husband) is probably around 5 feet, maybe 5'4 or something, idk. He's actually kinda the "average Toc Person" but idk... xD He also has the basic format, though built slightly different regarding his facial structure, etc.

But honestly, no...I've no consistency. xD And yes, Xero is definitely around 10 feet - AND can grow bigger due to his being a god.

I left NIGHTMARE and Zero on the thread, but I love the idea of an interaction, tbh, I'll edit it and see about the former 2 when I go to your shop! I won't do the shop now since you've got a request from me on the freebie thread and I want to give others a chance, but lemme know when you feel like there's been enough time~ :3

Tbh, I feel like I could make improvements to my stories from the past (like I swear some had 5 pages worth of simply back and forth arguing and tantrum throwing, LOL), but since I retired pretty much any OC I lost interest in, I just look back and laugh.

Some I honestly just went overboard with accents and I just cringe reading them. xD Others were actually good and I still like the OCs, but I had to remove them due to being super NSFW with their violence and content.

Pfft, okay I guess it can hold stuff, but not use it effeciently. :P
@Gubyub

LOL, and I saw your reply before posting Boko, but forgot to check first. xD I had 2 notifs, and yours was one.

(also, I can totally talk about the controversies! If you wanna hear via PMs feel free to ask~ :3 I just don't wanna spoil them here for those who hadn't seen the show and may want to, ahaha)

PFFT, yes! I don't see the big deal about Slenderman as it is, like...Why? But idk, I'm not into that stuff anyway, so I just wouldn't care, I guess. xD

But Xac looks much better in a suit.

Oh no, Toc would probably be around 6 feet, though in Re-Pac's actual canon, he does grow larger in the final fight using a powerup. He's tallest out of "normally shaped" (aka, round figures with just the limbs) Toc People.

Electro, someone who is purposed to protect and otherwise serve Toc, is taller (though let's be real, I have NO idea how to work his size either). He is also taller by default due to having an actual body (torso, head, everything; So not the "basic" Toc Person form).

Ricki (Electro's husband) is probably around 5 feet, maybe 5'4 or something, idk. He's actually kinda the "average Toc Person" but idk... xD He also has the basic format, though built slightly different regarding his facial structure, etc.

But honestly, no...I've no consistency. xD And yes, Xero is definitely around 10 feet - AND can grow bigger due to his being a god.

I left NIGHTMARE and Zero on the thread, but I love the idea of an interaction, tbh, I'll edit it and see about the former 2 when I go to your shop! I won't do the shop now since you've got a request from me on the freebie thread and I want to give others a chance, but lemme know when you feel like there's been enough time~ :3

Tbh, I feel like I could make improvements to my stories from the past (like I swear some had 5 pages worth of simply back and forth arguing and tantrum throwing, LOL), but since I retired pretty much any OC I lost interest in, I just look back and laugh.

Some I honestly just went overboard with accents and I just cringe reading them. xD Others were actually good and I still like the OCs, but I had to remove them due to being super NSFW with their violence and content.

Pfft, okay I guess it can hold stuff, but not use it effeciently. :P
You're good, my guy. It's fine whether you post those before or after :)
(Jeez, it was a whole show? And yeah, I can read them through PMs)

I can see the huge deal around it; Freaking tall af faceless dude who's white as snow searching for you for who knows why. Seems a smidge scary, don't you think? The guy even got his own movie! Wasn't that bad though; just sad about the ending, but that's me.
I'm the person who prefers good endings, so when something ends like that ^ I just get really disappointed :l

I love horror so much. lately I've been finding myself unable to watch stuff like that though for no particular reason, which is sad, but I've been warming back up to it through stuff on youtube, like those analog things I mentioned earlier.

I raise an eyebrow at that. You should draw it ',:)

It's still so hard to wrap my head correctly around those heights. If I'm correct:
A Toc-person is around average human height.
Ricki is just about the average Toc-person height, maybe slightly shorter?
Toc himself is 6ft.
Electro is taller.
Xero, for some reason, is 10ft.
And he's a god?

Are those correct?

You're making me want to work on both my non-FR and FR characters now, out of story and in. Stop that >:)

Oh yeah I checked those out before going to bed. They look very cool :P
Lately I've been looking for a challenge, so I might integrate the both I literally just checked it as I'm writing this to make sure I remembered correctly and I found out you changed them?? Actually, that's fine. I think I know these two more than the others soley because of the pictures you post here lol.

It's fine though. I don't think many ppl look at it anyway. If you're interested in my shop, you'd have to wait a while. When I'm done with that other half, I was gonna close it temporarily to rework the prices and change the art a little; I got a commision that told me my prices were way too low :l

I find those parts so irritating when I look back on them. But I always managed to improve on them, even if it's just a little bit.
I know I can totally make improvements on all my stories I haven't touched in a while, but I either get stuck or simply have too much to work on at the moment(like my giant writing project I had to pause for a while cough cough) I keep going back and looking at them with the knowledge I can't do anything to it presently. I want to so badly tho

I love accents! They're so fun to imagine.
Except british-written books. No.
I've been thinking to do that to a few of mine, but I'm not sure who, FR or not. They all sound. . .better without them, unfortunately. I wanna make at least one scottish, since it's my favorite :)

I use mine to read or grab stuff, ig. It's a bit more split "Evenly"; cross-dominant-wise. Left hands are so unapprechiated >:(

btw: Love boko's colors! They look so pretty <3
You're good, my guy. It's fine whether you post those before or after :)
(Jeez, it was a whole show? And yeah, I can read them through PMs)

I can see the huge deal around it; Freaking tall af faceless dude who's white as snow searching for you for who knows why. Seems a smidge scary, don't you think? The guy even got his own movie! Wasn't that bad though; just sad about the ending, but that's me.
I'm the person who prefers good endings, so when something ends like that ^ I just get really disappointed :l

I love horror so much. lately I've been finding myself unable to watch stuff like that though for no particular reason, which is sad, but I've been warming back up to it through stuff on youtube, like those analog things I mentioned earlier.

I raise an eyebrow at that. You should draw it ',:)

It's still so hard to wrap my head correctly around those heights. If I'm correct:
A Toc-person is around average human height.
Ricki is just about the average Toc-person height, maybe slightly shorter?
Toc himself is 6ft.
Electro is taller.
Xero, for some reason, is 10ft.
And he's a god?

Are those correct?

You're making me want to work on both my non-FR and FR characters now, out of story and in. Stop that >:)

Oh yeah I checked those out before going to bed. They look very cool :P
Lately I've been looking for a challenge, so I might integrate the both I literally just checked it as I'm writing this to make sure I remembered correctly and I found out you changed them?? Actually, that's fine. I think I know these two more than the others soley because of the pictures you post here lol.

It's fine though. I don't think many ppl look at it anyway. If you're interested in my shop, you'd have to wait a while. When I'm done with that other half, I was gonna close it temporarily to rework the prices and change the art a little; I got a commision that told me my prices were way too low :l

I find those parts so irritating when I look back on them. But I always managed to improve on them, even if it's just a little bit.
I know I can totally make improvements on all my stories I haven't touched in a while, but I either get stuck or simply have too much to work on at the moment(like my giant writing project I had to pause for a while cough cough) I keep going back and looking at them with the knowledge I can't do anything to it presently. I want to so badly tho

I love accents! They're so fun to imagine.
Except british-written books. No.
I've been thinking to do that to a few of mine, but I'm not sure who, FR or not. They all sound. . .better without them, unfortunately. I wanna make at least one scottish, since it's my favorite :)

I use mine to read or grab stuff, ig. It's a bit more split "Evenly"; cross-dominant-wise. Left hands are so unapprechiated >:(

btw: Love boko's colors! They look so pretty <3
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

Gaaah, took so much time trying to come up with a good pic for End Game's next Neo contest...I had 2 turnouts, but I like the 2nd one much better. And yes, End Game is having a hard time keeping up with Riptide. He's actually rather embarassed. :P He's just giving one of those "I know, I see him, I'm trying" type of waves and just not wanting fans to come up to him right now. xD [s]End Game's getting too old for this...[/s] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nM5UG3w.png[/img] The main goal was to have Riptide clearly running through the Lunar Festival and breaking the background (like the entry I did for End Game previously). This was my first test run and I...Honestly don't like it that much. The background is just...Ugh. So packed. [img]https://i.imgur.com/YhMqcFc.png[/img] This one, on the other hand, I like so much more. If anything, the broken border does it for me. I admit, I've no idea about the culture or anything, so I looked up stuff related to Lunar New Year and found about the outfits and otherwise tried to somewhat imitate the general atmosphere. Idk if I did good enough, but it was fun to finally draw a LNY pic (or...2?).
Gaaah, took so much time trying to come up with a good pic for End Game's next Neo contest...I had 2 turnouts, but I like the 2nd one much better.

And yes, End Game is having a hard time keeping up with Riptide. He's actually rather embarassed. :P He's just giving one of those "I know, I see him, I'm trying" type of waves and just not wanting fans to come up to him right now. xD

End Game's getting too old for this...

nM5UG3w.png

The main goal was to have Riptide clearly running through the Lunar Festival and breaking the background (like the entry I did for End Game previously). This was my first test run and I...Honestly don't like it that much. The background is just...Ugh. So packed.

YhMqcFc.png
This one, on the other hand, I like so much more. If anything, the broken border does it for me.

I admit, I've no idea about the culture or anything, so I looked up stuff related to Lunar New Year and found about the outfits and otherwise tried to somewhat imitate the general atmosphere. Idk if I did good enough, but it was fun to finally draw a LNY pic (or...2?).
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 77 78