Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Sideways Glance | art dump
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 78 79
[img]https://i.imgur.com/HO52e3Y.png[/img] It's ROBOT SHIPPING TIME!! Yeah, I finally drew this dynamic pic of Riptide and End Game, after having so many days thinking "I should draw it", LOL. I actually like it, just showing the dynamic duo in action! I wanna do one in a similar fashion, but dancing, though I think that was intended for this pic... xD Oh well, they're gonna kick some Bot!
HO52e3Y.png

It's ROBOT SHIPPING TIME!!

Yeah, I finally drew this dynamic pic of Riptide and End Game, after having so many days thinking "I should draw it", LOL. I actually like it, just showing the dynamic duo in action!

I wanna do one in a similar fashion, but dancing, though I think that was intended for this pic... xD Oh well, they're gonna kick some Bot!
@Gubyub

OKAY now I can reply again, ahaha! I'm still finishing my recovering process but I'm way better than before.

Yeah, I wonder if the switch thing could actually be my old PSP...I know I have one device that I had to replace because of it. xD Can you tell how many handhelds I have here?

I...Honestly don't like laptops. Their keyboards are super flat and I just can't adjust my hands to work with them, pfft. I did some online classes for work while I was still recovering, and while I didn't really have to type on the laptop provided, I still suffered when I had to log in and such, ahaha. I'm a major desktop (monitor? Idk) user. xD But my iPad's also small enough to just fit in a bag, compared to a laptop where it would have to have its own bag. Idk. Light and fit? xD (plus I have those kinds of chargers outta the wazoo so I'd be able to charge an iPad so much easier, ahaha)

PFFT, I'm sorry, the emoji thing is cracking me up so bad! xD I also didn't know that there was a difference between that spelling! I always just spelled "realized" nowadays! I know some places will spell words like "color" as "colour", but didn't know the same could be said about that. I've seen "grey"/"gray", though. I've gotten used to the former due to being on Neopets, where they spell with that spelling. I've gotten used to seeing "colour" as well, LOL.

I probably do, tbh. I have one OC who in reality just wants to be amongst the citizens, not having to be a protector, god, and king all at the same time. This was a part of his OG story, but I switched a lot of them around while working on him some more. He still doesn't like the pressure of being the one everyone turns to for help, but he's not so "grumpy" about it anymore, I guess? xD

Some of my chars are also just super sarcastic or use morbid humor, ahaha. I think my most different char regarding personality, however, is Ultimo 00, who is a very humble and caring guy, despite his outer apperance.

He genuinely cares about everyone - not just in his kingdom, but his allies, and even former enemies. Not everyone returns that emotion, but some are for reasons he understands (mostly being that as a former self, he hurt them deeply and gave them intense trauma; This would especially be the case with Xac, of whom he used to torment as an inner demon - and another alias). However, even Xac will admit that Ultimo saved him and may or may not have a moment of "I guess you're not that bad". xD But point that out to him and he'll lash out at you. :P
@Gubyub

OKAY now I can reply again, ahaha! I'm still finishing my recovering process but I'm way better than before.

Yeah, I wonder if the switch thing could actually be my old PSP...I know I have one device that I had to replace because of it. xD Can you tell how many handhelds I have here?

I...Honestly don't like laptops. Their keyboards are super flat and I just can't adjust my hands to work with them, pfft. I did some online classes for work while I was still recovering, and while I didn't really have to type on the laptop provided, I still suffered when I had to log in and such, ahaha. I'm a major desktop (monitor? Idk) user. xD But my iPad's also small enough to just fit in a bag, compared to a laptop where it would have to have its own bag. Idk. Light and fit? xD (plus I have those kinds of chargers outta the wazoo so I'd be able to charge an iPad so much easier, ahaha)

PFFT, I'm sorry, the emoji thing is cracking me up so bad! xD I also didn't know that there was a difference between that spelling! I always just spelled "realized" nowadays! I know some places will spell words like "color" as "colour", but didn't know the same could be said about that. I've seen "grey"/"gray", though. I've gotten used to the former due to being on Neopets, where they spell with that spelling. I've gotten used to seeing "colour" as well, LOL.

I probably do, tbh. I have one OC who in reality just wants to be amongst the citizens, not having to be a protector, god, and king all at the same time. This was a part of his OG story, but I switched a lot of them around while working on him some more. He still doesn't like the pressure of being the one everyone turns to for help, but he's not so "grumpy" about it anymore, I guess? xD

Some of my chars are also just super sarcastic or use morbid humor, ahaha. I think my most different char regarding personality, however, is Ultimo 00, who is a very humble and caring guy, despite his outer apperance.

He genuinely cares about everyone - not just in his kingdom, but his allies, and even former enemies. Not everyone returns that emotion, but some are for reasons he understands (mostly being that as a former self, he hurt them deeply and gave them intense trauma; This would especially be the case with Xac, of whom he used to torment as an inner demon - and another alias). However, even Xac will admit that Ultimo saved him and may or may not have a moment of "I guess you're not that bad". xD But point that out to him and he'll lash out at you. :P
:D

I can literally hear they're your favorite kind of console. What's a PSP though?

I've never had an Ipad, so I couldn't relate much, but I did recently get a drawing tablet(I can't see the screen with it though very sad) Kinda just fun to tap everything. I do get the convenience and ease, since it's a giant laptop compared to a small square with a touch screen. I like PC as well, 'cause it has more space(normally, unless you got, like, one of those gaming laptops, and I do not have that) and it just feels right idk.

Aren't Ipad keyboards even flatter than laptop keyboards? Unless you use the portable ones, I think. Then never mind.

AHHHHH IT KEEPS HAPPENING
It's just that my fingers happen to spell it like that, but Grammarly keeps saying "it's wrong" NO IT ISN'T. If you spell "realised" with a Z instead, it's american. The S is british apparently, and it works for color too. "Colour" is british as well. It goes for a bunch of words, including grey, 'cause I think "gray" is american(forgot for a moment) It even tried to correct me with the word "Judgement" Like what the heck??sknesdfcljunhswdfn aoienf
(IT'S DOING IT RIGHT NOW)

I feel like I have problems writing characters like that, just wanting to be nice or the sarcastic ones. When I write it out, it sounds good in my head, but then I think about what other people would read it as; probably just something weirdly out of context and doesn't fit. I wanna fix it so badly, but I'm clueless. Sounds like you do a pretty good job :P

Ooh, Ultimo 00 sounds cool. Very nice dude. What's the whole landscape? I'm translating the descriptions you gave me into: Apocalyptic Steampunk Robotics sectioned into Kingdoms. Basically.
Btw, liked the dialogue description you gave Zy. I'm enjoying his vibes >:]

:D

I can literally hear they're your favorite kind of console. What's a PSP though?

I've never had an Ipad, so I couldn't relate much, but I did recently get a drawing tablet(I can't see the screen with it though very sad) Kinda just fun to tap everything. I do get the convenience and ease, since it's a giant laptop compared to a small square with a touch screen. I like PC as well, 'cause it has more space(normally, unless you got, like, one of those gaming laptops, and I do not have that) and it just feels right idk.

Aren't Ipad keyboards even flatter than laptop keyboards? Unless you use the portable ones, I think. Then never mind.

AHHHHH IT KEEPS HAPPENING
It's just that my fingers happen to spell it like that, but Grammarly keeps saying "it's wrong" NO IT ISN'T. If you spell "realised" with a Z instead, it's american. The S is british apparently, and it works for color too. "Colour" is british as well. It goes for a bunch of words, including grey, 'cause I think "gray" is american(forgot for a moment) It even tried to correct me with the word "Judgement" Like what the heck??sknesdfcljunhswdfn aoienf
(IT'S DOING IT RIGHT NOW)

I feel like I have problems writing characters like that, just wanting to be nice or the sarcastic ones. When I write it out, it sounds good in my head, but then I think about what other people would read it as; probably just something weirdly out of context and doesn't fit. I wanna fix it so badly, but I'm clueless. Sounds like you do a pretty good job :P

Ooh, Ultimo 00 sounds cool. Very nice dude. What's the whole landscape? I'm translating the descriptions you gave me into: Apocalyptic Steampunk Robotics sectioned into Kingdoms. Basically.
Btw, liked the dialogue description you gave Zy. I'm enjoying his vibes >:]

yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@Gubyub

PSP = Playstation Portable, basically one of two handheld Playstation systems, but both are now obsolete. ;-; The other version is a Vista, and I never had one of those.

I've never used the attachable iPad keyboard, tbh, although I keep thinking about getting one...Just because I struggle with lag on mine sometimes and I just make so many typos, ahaha. At the same time, I just don't care to try finding one that...Fits my iPad, LOL.

I honestly use "judgement" too, LOL. Neopets is annoying because some items will be spelled like "doughnut" while others will say "donut", and I'm just like "MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!", ahaha!

I keep thinking I'll have strictly jerkfaced chars just for the sake of being jerks, but...I never keep them that, LOL. Like Ricki is a huge example.

He was going to be just mean and nasty because that was his personality. But then I put in that he was actually used by Xero - at the moment, God of Darkness - and his hate and anger was causing him to act out. Xero was able to manipulate him easily due to his (Ricki's) harsh childhood, and it took Electro's love and support to free Ricki from the darkness. Now, all of them are actually in a truce, and don't even really get angry with each other anymore, ahaha.

Ahh, Ultimo is a fan favorite, I swear! ;o; Tbh, I'm thinking more of obsidian buildings, but also has small fields of flowers due to Ultimo's ability to grow obsidian roses (thanks to Xac, of whom actually still has a grudge against him for past actions).

Despite being filled with darkness, Shadelyn is actually a rather happy place where the citizens are able to relax and enjoy the roses~ It's also a neighboring kingdom to XEROKING, as hinted in Ultimo's lore (i never actually wrote the actual creation of his kingdom, oops).

Creatures in his kingdom are actually shadowy like himself, but there are some robots there too should Xac show up, LOL.

XEROKING and Shadelyn are both in a singular planet, but the Light Kingdom is a whole other place. However, it doesn't take much to travel from one to the other if they know the method. xD That's what made each other a threat to the other; Xero and his army knew how they could access the Light Kingdom easily, and technology was definitely an asset.

And ahh, thanks a bunch~ Hehehe, he's gonna be one heck of a char to work on! I just added him to Neopets today as well, so I can actually get his page going. I may have to stick it on Neocities sometime.
@Gubyub

PSP = Playstation Portable, basically one of two handheld Playstation systems, but both are now obsolete. ;-; The other version is a Vista, and I never had one of those.

I've never used the attachable iPad keyboard, tbh, although I keep thinking about getting one...Just because I struggle with lag on mine sometimes and I just make so many typos, ahaha. At the same time, I just don't care to try finding one that...Fits my iPad, LOL.

I honestly use "judgement" too, LOL. Neopets is annoying because some items will be spelled like "doughnut" while others will say "donut", and I'm just like "MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!", ahaha!

I keep thinking I'll have strictly jerkfaced chars just for the sake of being jerks, but...I never keep them that, LOL. Like Ricki is a huge example.

He was going to be just mean and nasty because that was his personality. But then I put in that he was actually used by Xero - at the moment, God of Darkness - and his hate and anger was causing him to act out. Xero was able to manipulate him easily due to his (Ricki's) harsh childhood, and it took Electro's love and support to free Ricki from the darkness. Now, all of them are actually in a truce, and don't even really get angry with each other anymore, ahaha.

Ahh, Ultimo is a fan favorite, I swear! ;o; Tbh, I'm thinking more of obsidian buildings, but also has small fields of flowers due to Ultimo's ability to grow obsidian roses (thanks to Xac, of whom actually still has a grudge against him for past actions).

Despite being filled with darkness, Shadelyn is actually a rather happy place where the citizens are able to relax and enjoy the roses~ It's also a neighboring kingdom to XEROKING, as hinted in Ultimo's lore (i never actually wrote the actual creation of his kingdom, oops).

Creatures in his kingdom are actually shadowy like himself, but there are some robots there too should Xac show up, LOL.

XEROKING and Shadelyn are both in a singular planet, but the Light Kingdom is a whole other place. However, it doesn't take much to travel from one to the other if they know the method. xD That's what made each other a threat to the other; Xero and his army knew how they could access the Light Kingdom easily, and technology was definitely an asset.

And ahh, thanks a bunch~ Hehehe, he's gonna be one heck of a char to work on! I just added him to Neopets today as well, so I can actually get his page going. I may have to stick it on Neocities sometime.
Ono :( a portable PS sounds weird to me. I only had one(can't remember which) and it was the normal "console and controller that was kept on a table or sthm" kinda thing. I can't even remember which games we even had on it; all we had was that Megaman Legends, to my memory. Still absolutely awesome though.

Oof, you should probably find a keyboard if that Ipad is laggy. I'd just get on my nerves all the time. Although, normally I would just get used to problems like that anyway, idk :l
making typos, that only happens for me 'cause I type too fast. It's. . .a problem. A cool one though.

??? That's both british and american??? Why would that change even matter????
I just gotta comment this. English sucks. You have no idea how much I'd rant on this given the chance.

Aww, that sounds so nice :) You somehow made me feel so bad for Ricki in, like, two sentences and gave him a good ending. To my knowledge anyway; I have no idea what's happened to him now.
I love writing jerky characters though. Oh my gosh, they're just so funny to me when I think of them, acting rude and arrogant. Then you put them next to someone either randomly out of context or the one guy who can keep his cool and tick off somebody at the same time lol

Obsidian buildings and roses? Able to grow fields of flowers? Just a nice guy? Oh, he sounds awesome. Actually, Obsidian roses sound so pretty. That whole place sounds cool.

and a place that they're able to relax in? That's a first.

Are there just kingdoms? Is everything just separated into those? I know they're on planets, but is every major hub site or something similar a kingdom? I don't believe I've heard anything different, or at least vastly differing.

(I'd go looking around, but I've been so busy lately. My writing shop got full with kinda large requests, so I've been doing those. Not complaining though; I'm very excited :P)
Ono :( a portable PS sounds weird to me. I only had one(can't remember which) and it was the normal "console and controller that was kept on a table or sthm" kinda thing. I can't even remember which games we even had on it; all we had was that Megaman Legends, to my memory. Still absolutely awesome though.

Oof, you should probably find a keyboard if that Ipad is laggy. I'd just get on my nerves all the time. Although, normally I would just get used to problems like that anyway, idk :l
making typos, that only happens for me 'cause I type too fast. It's. . .a problem. A cool one though.

??? That's both british and american??? Why would that change even matter????
I just gotta comment this. English sucks. You have no idea how much I'd rant on this given the chance.

Aww, that sounds so nice :) You somehow made me feel so bad for Ricki in, like, two sentences and gave him a good ending. To my knowledge anyway; I have no idea what's happened to him now.
I love writing jerky characters though. Oh my gosh, they're just so funny to me when I think of them, acting rude and arrogant. Then you put them next to someone either randomly out of context or the one guy who can keep his cool and tick off somebody at the same time lol

Obsidian buildings and roses? Able to grow fields of flowers? Just a nice guy? Oh, he sounds awesome. Actually, Obsidian roses sound so pretty. That whole place sounds cool.

and a place that they're able to relax in? That's a first.

Are there just kingdoms? Is everything just separated into those? I know they're on planets, but is every major hub site or something similar a kingdom? I don't believe I've heard anything different, or at least vastly differing.

(I'd go looking around, but I've been so busy lately. My writing shop got full with kinda large requests, so I've been doing those. Not complaining though; I'm very excited :P)
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

Did a couple of BattleBots pics! [img]https://i.imgur.com/8EH0oHJ.png[/img] "End Game, what exactly is this? It's freaking HUGE!!" "Did you read it all?" "It's HUGE!!! Oh...I get it. Ha, funny..." "Yet, you're still handsome." Inspired by the theme of Ugly Sweaters, I had to draw a version of End Game and Riptide in their alternate robot forms. I am actually wearing a large sweatshirt that is pretty much just as bulky as the one Riptide's wearing, and like to joke that I could fit all of Team Riptide's ego in it. :P So here's Riptide wearing a giant sweatshirt -- and End Game wearing a rather fitting shirt as well. :P He's quite the big dill. ;D
Did a couple of BattleBots pics!

8EH0oHJ.png

"End Game, what exactly is this? It's freaking HUGE!!"

"Did you read it all?"

"It's HUGE!!! Oh...I get it. Ha, funny..."

"Yet, you're still handsome."

Inspired by the theme of Ugly Sweaters, I had to draw a version of End Game and Riptide in their alternate robot forms. I am actually wearing a large sweatshirt that is pretty much just as bulky as the one Riptide's wearing, and like to joke that I could fit all of Team Riptide's ego in it. :P

So here's Riptide wearing a giant sweatshirt -- and End Game wearing a rather fitting shirt as well. :P He's quite the big dill. ;D
[img]https://i.imgur.com/4OaPUbo.png[/img] And a festive SubZero! I wanted to draw this for an email to the team behind the robot, and I did so today~ I struggle with his shape so much, but I honestly can't help but honor the Icy King! It was a quick little thing, but I love how adorable he looks with the Santa hat, ehehe.
4OaPUbo.png

And a festive SubZero! I wanted to draw this for an email to the team behind the robot, and I did so today~

I struggle with his shape so much, but I honestly can't help but honor the Icy King! It was a quick little thing, but I love how adorable he looks with the Santa hat, ehehe.
@Gubyub

I keep forgetting there are actual movies that were available for the PSP. xD
Tbh, just think of it as Sony's take on the DS, ahaha. But no touch screen.

That would probably be something like the PS2 or up to around PS5(? what's the highest anymore? xD), but it could also be the PS1 since I believe they all could sit on tables/TV stands, etc.

Though I don't recall if Megaman was available on a PS device, so maybe it was GameCube or something, hmm...

I think I actually type super fast as well, and that's what happens with the keyboard/typos.

Pfft, thinking of it, English is kinda strange - and it's my primary language, LOL.

Oh yeah, in the end, Ricki and Electro do get married! I'm...Actually around that part in Electro's story, but uh...Began to work on other stories, OOPS. xD
It's actually partially because of Ricki that they and Xero actually form a truce! So he's really redeemed himself after everything.

Ahaha, I really gotta write more of his lore for sure. He's honestly one of my more special characters due to his personality. I'm always glad that people love him so much~

Tbh, I'm not quite sure how I really plan on working these, ahaha. I know that at least the Light Kingdom is its own place/planet, basically, and that XEROKING and Shadelyn both exist in a planet together, and I was thinking that DARKSYNN may be in the same area, though as a "higher plane" or something...Idk. xD

And no worries! I've not really written any lore on most of the realms anyway. xD I have a few dragons in my Toc-World AU tab storing the world lore, at least.
@Gubyub

I keep forgetting there are actual movies that were available for the PSP. xD
Tbh, just think of it as Sony's take on the DS, ahaha. But no touch screen.

That would probably be something like the PS2 or up to around PS5(? what's the highest anymore? xD), but it could also be the PS1 since I believe they all could sit on tables/TV stands, etc.

Though I don't recall if Megaman was available on a PS device, so maybe it was GameCube or something, hmm...

I think I actually type super fast as well, and that's what happens with the keyboard/typos.

Pfft, thinking of it, English is kinda strange - and it's my primary language, LOL.

Oh yeah, in the end, Ricki and Electro do get married! I'm...Actually around that part in Electro's story, but uh...Began to work on other stories, OOPS. xD
It's actually partially because of Ricki that they and Xero actually form a truce! So he's really redeemed himself after everything.

Ahaha, I really gotta write more of his lore for sure. He's honestly one of my more special characters due to his personality. I'm always glad that people love him so much~

Tbh, I'm not quite sure how I really plan on working these, ahaha. I know that at least the Light Kingdom is its own place/planet, basically, and that XEROKING and Shadelyn both exist in a planet together, and I was thinking that DARKSYNN may be in the same area, though as a "higher plane" or something...Idk. xD

And no worries! I've not really written any lore on most of the realms anyway. xD I have a few dragons in my Toc-World AU tab storing the world lore, at least.
There were MOVIES for the PSP???
(Oh. Oh, ew, gross. Sony tried making a ds too? That doesn't even sound right. No touch screen either? ugh.)
The PSs are like the XBoxes to me. I can't remember what's the newest 'cause there's a bunch -_-
Megaman, to my memory, was available on a PS(can't remember which one) and I remember this 'cause I remember what the disc looked like. It was him without his helmet on(cute)

It's a constant problem I face every day. There are even moments where I try to type one word and misspell it at least five times before pausing and retrying.
English fact: Did you know that there are more words exempt from the "I before E" Rule?
WHY????

Is Ricki one of the dudes in your forum signature? In the right-most corner?

I can understand that. Needing to write more lore for a character or continuing to write in other things even though you know you gotta work on something else. Feels addicting, tbh.
But, sometimes I can force myself to keep working on it, even if I was procrastinating on purpose because the part I gotta write sucks.
Great. . . .

Gosh, the way you're planning this out is far better than I could, and I don't normally do that anyway. How long has this stuff been running? If you can remember anyway. I know there's a lot here.
The realms and planets sound cool though. Feels "hierarchical" in a very vague way, idk.

Edit: I like their sweaters :]
There were MOVIES for the PSP???
(Oh. Oh, ew, gross. Sony tried making a ds too? That doesn't even sound right. No touch screen either? ugh.)
The PSs are like the XBoxes to me. I can't remember what's the newest 'cause there's a bunch -_-
Megaman, to my memory, was available on a PS(can't remember which one) and I remember this 'cause I remember what the disc looked like. It was him without his helmet on(cute)

It's a constant problem I face every day. There are even moments where I try to type one word and misspell it at least five times before pausing and retrying.
English fact: Did you know that there are more words exempt from the "I before E" Rule?
WHY????

Is Ricki one of the dudes in your forum signature? In the right-most corner?

I can understand that. Needing to write more lore for a character or continuing to write in other things even though you know you gotta work on something else. Feels addicting, tbh.
But, sometimes I can force myself to keep working on it, even if I was procrastinating on purpose because the part I gotta write sucks.
Great. . . .

Gosh, the way you're planning this out is far better than I could, and I don't normally do that anyway. How long has this stuff been running? If you can remember anyway. I know there's a lot here.
The realms and planets sound cool though. Feels "hierarchical" in a very vague way, idk.

Edit: I like their sweaters :]
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

That SubZero holiday picture is great, naww. I think the team will enjoy it too ^^
That SubZero holiday picture is great, naww. I think the team will enjoy it too ^^
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
dragon stories @ The Outpost
k2ukPkC.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 78 79