Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Sideways Glance | art dump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75
Drew a lot of Pokemon fan art during US Thanksgiving.

I want to scan them and put them up on Saturn's profile since they're all of him in some way, lol.
Drew a lot of Pokemon fan art during US Thanksgiving.

I want to scan them and put them up on Saturn's profile since they're all of him in some way, lol.
Updated with a new piece~
Updated with a new piece~
Updated to showcase non FR art.
Updated to showcase non FR art.
Art I did yesterday (traditional/notebook paper- Pic took with my phone because scanner is stupid): [img]https://i.imgur.com/nNlfam9.jpg[/img] "Merry...Who cares." - Electro (the words got cut off, oops) [img]https://i.imgur.com/fnAcwfQ.jpg[/img] "Just a stupid piece of gold..." [img]https://i.imgur.com/LzJTUb2.jpg[/img] "Kiss me ONLY if you want to LOSE YOUR FACE." (can you tell Electro's not festive?) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Bz78Pzo.jpg[/img] Chillin' in the Electro Pool. [img]https://i.imgur.com/V1FIcuI.jpg[/img] Smokin' (I kinda wanted to make it more like a piece of metal but I uh...Idk) So yeah, guess who I drew practically all day, LOL.
Art I did yesterday (traditional/notebook paper- Pic took with my phone because scanner is stupid):

nNlfam9.jpg
"Merry...Who cares." - Electro (the words got cut off, oops)

fnAcwfQ.jpg
"Just a stupid piece of gold..."

LzJTUb2.jpg
"Kiss me ONLY if you want to LOSE YOUR FACE." (can you tell Electro's not festive?)

Bz78Pzo.jpg
Chillin' in the Electro Pool.

V1FIcuI.jpg
Smokin' (I kinda wanted to make it more like a piece of metal but I uh...Idk)

So yeah, guess who I drew practically all day, LOL.
Aww love the spa day one! He looks so relaxed :D

And I love how you drew the fur on the "Merry...who cares" one too! Floofy!
Aww love the spa day one! He looks so relaxed :D

And I love how you drew the fur on the "Merry...who cares" one too! Floofy!
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
dragon stories @ The Outpost
k2ukPkC.png
@Mucka33
Yooo, thanks a bunch! I had fun drawing all of those.
I think the Spa Day one is the only one so far where he doesn't look peeved at the world. XD Honestly, he just wants some alone time. It's hard being the King.

I LOVED drawing that fur! I actually still need to take pics of and upload my Saturn drawings, oops. I drew lots of fur there.
@Mucka33
Yooo, thanks a bunch! I had fun drawing all of those.
I think the Spa Day one is the only one so far where he doesn't look peeved at the world. XD Honestly, he just wants some alone time. It's hard being the King.

I LOVED drawing that fur! I actually still need to take pics of and upload my Saturn drawings, oops. I drew lots of fur there.
Ooo can't wait to see! I got Brilliant Diamond for Christmas so I'm keeping an eye out for Saturn now, haha :P Just got to Eterna City!
Ooo can't wait to see! I got Brilliant Diamond for Christmas so I'm keeping an eye out for Saturn now, haha :P Just got to Eterna City!
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
k2ukPkC.png
@Mucka33

BD was one of my presents too, hehe! I had already preordered SP but I loved the music and region so much, I had to get both again (same for ORAS).

Yesss, I can't wait to see Saturn on BD~ I already saw him in SP, ahaha...
I'm at the forest, myself, but I'll probably do some training and such before going in further.
@Mucka33

BD was one of my presents too, hehe! I had already preordered SP but I loved the music and region so much, I had to get both again (same for ORAS).

Yesss, I can't wait to see Saturn on BD~ I already saw him in SP, ahaha...
I'm at the forest, myself, but I'll probably do some training and such before going in further.
Oh daaang that's some dedication! Bahahah :P

Yeah I'm dragging my feet now because I unlocked the Underground, but I'm juuuust about at Hearthome City. You can train better in the forest with Cheryl, can't you? Might be worth a thought.
Oh daaang that's some dedication! Bahahah :P

Yeah I'm dragging my feet now because I unlocked the Underground, but I'm juuuust about at Hearthome City. You can train better in the forest with Cheryl, can't you? Might be worth a thought.
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
k2ukPkC.png
Haha, yep! Tbh, I can't pass down some epic fight music. :P

Oh man, the Underground is literally the perfect place to train! I gotta get there too.

And yeah, the forest isn't a bad place to train up, but then again, my starter's already lv20 and my others are getting up there too, plus her Chansey is SUPER weak so not helpful in trainer battles, lol. At least I get free healing.
Haha, yep! Tbh, I can't pass down some epic fight music. :P

Oh man, the Underground is literally the perfect place to train! I gotta get there too.

And yeah, the forest isn't a bad place to train up, but then again, my starter's already lv20 and my others are getting up there too, plus her Chansey is SUPER weak so not helpful in trainer battles, lol. At least I get free healing.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75