Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Sideways Glance | art dump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75
Yeah, the Underground is pretty good for power training too! I just get easily distracted by mining XD

Ohh well you should be okay, I think? I dunno. The forest sometimes spawns wild Beautiflies which are good experience, and with Cheryl there's twice the chance of that... Hahaha yeah :P
Yeah, the Underground is pretty good for power training too! I just get easily distracted by mining XD

Ohh well you should be okay, I think? I dunno. The forest sometimes spawns wild Beautiflies which are good experience, and with Cheryl there's twice the chance of that... Hahaha yeah :P
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
dragon stories @ The Outpost
k2ukPkC.png
Yeah, I enjoyed both parts of the underground. I definitely get distracted with mining, lol. It's a good time killer~

Oh, those do make some good experience! Luckily her Pokemon's too weak to knock them out, but my starter probably could, pfft. I may switch out to another for training, though, especially since two of my current teammates avolve based off friendships.
Yeah, I enjoyed both parts of the underground. I definitely get distracted with mining, lol. It's a good time killer~

Oh, those do make some good experience! Luckily her Pokemon's too weak to knock them out, but my starter probably could, pfft. I may switch out to another for training, though, especially since two of my current teammates avolve based off friendships.
Yeah her Chansey is definitely more of a damage sponge, but every once in a while it uses Disarming Voice so that's alright.

What friendship evos do you have? Budew and Buneary, I'm guessing? I'm raising a Budew (now Roselia) too, and he evolved at level 19 :O I was at Gardenia's gym when that happened though, haha. So I guess I was quite a bit lower level than you are!
Yeah her Chansey is definitely more of a damage sponge, but every once in a while it uses Disarming Voice so that's alright.

What friendship evos do you have? Budew and Buneary, I'm guessing? I'm raising a Budew (now Roselia) too, and he evolved at level 19 :O I was at Gardenia's gym when that happened though, haha. So I guess I was quite a bit lower level than you are!
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
k2ukPkC.png
Actually Budew (now Roselia as well; I guess the Underground isn't the best place to raise friendships because mine evolved around lv26 or something), and Zubat (actually now a Golbat).

I was able to evolve my Golbat into Crobat at the next level on SP, but this one's taking a while.
Actually Budew (now Roselia as well; I guess the Underground isn't the best place to raise friendships because mine evolved around lv26 or something), and Zubat (actually now a Golbat).

I was able to evolve my Golbat into Crobat at the next level on SP, but this one's taking a while.
Roselia is weird haha. Mine never learned Mega Drain. Went straight from Absorb to Giga Drain and now he's just wrecking stuff XD Still need to find a Shiny Stone though, hmm...

Ohh Crobat is a good choice! They're a good pokemon ^^
Roselia is weird haha. Mine never learned Mega Drain. Went straight from Absorb to Giga Drain and now he's just wrecking stuff XD Still need to find a Shiny Stone though, hmm...

Ohh Crobat is a good choice! They're a good pokemon ^^
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
k2ukPkC.png
Mine ended up learning Poison Sting...Maybe he's not near the Drain stage yet, or passed one. :/ Brilliant...

And bonus that when I caught my Zubat, it's best stat was speed, so this one should be super quick! Although I kind a rely mostly on attack power, lol...
Mine ended up learning Poison Sting...Maybe he's not near the Drain stage yet, or passed one. :/ Brilliant...

And bonus that when I caught my Zubat, it's best stat was speed, so this one should be super quick! Although I kind a rely mostly on attack power, lol...
I learned Poison Sting first too. I think Drain was in the late twenties, so you've got time! And if not, there's always the Move Reminder in Pastoria later |D

Oooo fast lil guy! Shame he probably can't learn Electro Ball. But being fast is good :)
I learned Poison Sting first too. I think Drain was in the late twenties, so you've got time! And if not, there's always the Move Reminder in Pastoria later |D

Oooo fast lil guy! Shame he probably can't learn Electro Ball. But being fast is good :)
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
k2ukPkC.png
Mine just learned Giga Drain, woo~ I think it was lv30 when it did, but underground training with two badges means good experience. XD

Oddly enough, Golbat just evolved! And underground, haha! It must've been almost time.
Their special attack is their weakest stat though, so even if it could, Electro Ball would still be rather ineffective.
Mine just learned Giga Drain, woo~ I think it was lv30 when it did, but underground training with two badges means good experience. XD

Oddly enough, Golbat just evolved! And underground, haha! It must've been almost time.
Their special attack is their weakest stat though, so even if it could, Electro Ball would still be rather ineffective.
Eyyy there you go, you're set now! Yeah, fair enough, but also just knowing you'll be faster than your opponent is a lot more relieving than you think it will be XD
Eyyy there you go, you're set now! Yeah, fair enough, but also just knowing you'll be faster than your opponent is a lot more relieving than you think it will be XD
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
k2ukPkC.png
I'm definitely dreading the battle against Cynthia though. Her Garchomp must've improved since DPP, lol. I changed up basically my entire team in BD, though, and one of my Pokémon is an Absol with Play Rough. He hits really hard!
I'm definitely dreading the battle against Cynthia though. Her Garchomp must've improved since DPP, lol. I changed up basically my entire team in BD, though, and one of my Pokémon is an Absol with Play Rough. He hits really hard!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75