Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Let me give dragons lore/personality!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 54 55
heya!, i was wondering if you could give this gal a personality, i've been wanting to include her on my lore but i have no idea how she would act, i imagine her as a chocolate filled with strawberry sauce or something, she's also a Naomi Descendant [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66089075][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660891/66089075_350.png[/img][/url]
heya!, i was wondering if you could give this gal a personality, i've been wanting to include her on my lore but i have no idea how she would act, i imagine her as a chocolate filled with strawberry sauce or something, she's also a Naomi Descendant

66089075_350.png
Donate to curesarcoma.org
@Eragia

Oh Attitude is a beautiful girl! She follows the Plaugebringer with absolute devotion and believes everyone should be infected at least once in their life to see if they're strong enough to survive. She's wild and a little cruel, often attacking people for the fun of it. If you make her angry or disappoint her, she will bite and shred skin, and it will most likely get infected. She's a zealot, crazily praising people who are sick and preaching about their god to those who suffer. She will intentionally infect people because to her, those who can't survive do not deserve to live. If she sees someone doctoring their wounds, she's disgusted and calls them a weakling. She hates nature dragons with a passion and will attack on sight, either infecting them or outright killing them. You do not question her orders, you do not back talk her, she is crazy and will kill you.
@Eragia

Oh Attitude is a beautiful girl! She follows the Plaugebringer with absolute devotion and believes everyone should be infected at least once in their life to see if they're strong enough to survive. She's wild and a little cruel, often attacking people for the fun of it. If you make her angry or disappoint her, she will bite and shred skin, and it will most likely get infected. She's a zealot, crazily praising people who are sick and preaching about their god to those who suffer. She will intentionally infect people because to her, those who can't survive do not deserve to live. If she sees someone doctoring their wounds, she's disgusted and calls them a weakling. She hates nature dragons with a passion and will attack on sight, either infecting them or outright killing them. You do not question her orders, you do not back talk her, she is crazy and will kill you.
6e2eb816dda3990b7e591f4832243d37037ddfb7.png
@XiangEr

Elliott might be a tavern worker, or maybe a dock hand. She's rough around the edges, down to earth, a hard worker, and has a good sense of humor. She's naturally loud, though she does make an effort to lower her voice, it doesn't often last for long before she's booming again. She loves jokes and pranks, often scaring people just for the fun of it. She's a ton stronger than she looks, able to either toss dragons out of her tavern or load ships with the greatest of ease. She's not a heavy drinker but she can hold her alcohol pretty well. She loves singing and has a decent voice, too bad she usually belts out the songs without trying to sing well. She's not afraid to get physical, whether it's casual touches or brawls.
@XiangEr

Elliott might be a tavern worker, or maybe a dock hand. She's rough around the edges, down to earth, a hard worker, and has a good sense of humor. She's naturally loud, though she does make an effort to lower her voice, it doesn't often last for long before she's booming again. She loves jokes and pranks, often scaring people just for the fun of it. She's a ton stronger than she looks, able to either toss dragons out of her tavern or load ships with the greatest of ease. She's not a heavy drinker but she can hold her alcohol pretty well. She loves singing and has a decent voice, too bad she usually belts out the songs without trying to sing well. She's not afraid to get physical, whether it's casual touches or brawls.
@Jekra, You're fine! Come back as much as you want/need!

Payton is, like you said, money hungry. He's quick witted and very smart, able to out think most of his opponents and friends. If things start going south, he's just as quick to cut ties and run away. She's a bit of a sleaze really, not much caring how her money comes in so long as she gets the money. Will sell you to the devil for one corn chip coin. The only thing she holds higher than money would be her mate. Even then, they'd hesitate before losing a chunk of money to save their mate, but in the end love wins. He cares very little for the circus other than a means to an end. They hesitate to give money into the circus but will anyway to ensure more money keeps flowing into them. She's very hard to ignore and knows just how to get people to keep gambling.

Zorrow is intimidating and stoic, not one to show much emotion. Even when he does show emotion, it's very subdued and you wouldn't even know it unless you knew him enough to tell. He's calm, able to keep a cool head even when someone's up in his face. When he does get enraged, he's a force to be reckoned with and will not hesitate to fight whoever made him mad. He's a bruiser and a tank, relying on his size and weight to win fights, not really one to use magic, though he can take magical hits like nobody's business. His silver tongue is more subtle than Payton's, though no less effective. His type makes people think it's their idea to keep gambling, all he's doing is giving them a little push.
@Jekra, You're fine! Come back as much as you want/need!

Payton is, like you said, money hungry. He's quick witted and very smart, able to out think most of his opponents and friends. If things start going south, he's just as quick to cut ties and run away. She's a bit of a sleaze really, not much caring how her money comes in so long as she gets the money. Will sell you to the devil for one corn chip coin. The only thing she holds higher than money would be her mate. Even then, they'd hesitate before losing a chunk of money to save their mate, but in the end love wins. He cares very little for the circus other than a means to an end. They hesitate to give money into the circus but will anyway to ensure more money keeps flowing into them. She's very hard to ignore and knows just how to get people to keep gambling.

Zorrow is intimidating and stoic, not one to show much emotion. Even when he does show emotion, it's very subdued and you wouldn't even know it unless you knew him enough to tell. He's calm, able to keep a cool head even when someone's up in his face. When he does get enraged, he's a force to be reckoned with and will not hesitate to fight whoever made him mad. He's a bruiser and a tank, relying on his size and weight to win fights, not really one to use magic, though he can take magical hits like nobody's business. His silver tongue is more subtle than Payton's, though no less effective. His type makes people think it's their idea to keep gambling, all he's doing is giving them a little push.
Yeahhh!!!!!!!!! Tysm!!
Yeahhh!!!!!!!!! Tysm!!
Make sure you ping Jekra and not Jerka - it happens a lot lol

rUoKR6y.png pyAp3dI.png 8w07QtP.png
iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
@CrowHarlequin

Wow, Kahli is a gorgeous boy! He reminds me of a horned lizard with those genes. He looks elegant, regal, and poised. Everything he does is with purpose. He's graceful and kingly, both in manner and in speech. He takes the higher road in most arguments and it takes a lot to make him mad, but when he does get mad it's burning anger and a fair bit of shouting. He respects authority and takes orders with little to no questions. That is if he's not already the leader of something. If he does lead, he's fair and gives second chances, but not third. He's strict with himself and mostly with others, though he does give other people more leniency than he does with himself. He dislikes fighting, but will if forced, and he's probably pretty good in a fight.

Keiran is as passionate as his element would suggest. He's forceful and aggressive when it comes to things he cares for. When it's something else, he's much more chill, allowing things to happen without his input. Like most fire dragons, he's enamored with making weapons and armor and anything else metal. He probably owns a smithy and can be found yelling orders to his apprentices. He doesn't do well with people disobeying him and will whack offenders over the head. He's strict on his apprentices, but it's mostly because he wants them to be the best they can be, and make the best things they can. When he's not in his smithy, he rarely yells and he's calm. He knows he's not the boss outside of his job and he accepts it, though he does have a small problem with authority figures. They rub him the wrong way.

River isn't as much a trickster as many would believe, he's fairly honest and doesn't like pranks. He does like the dark and the mysterious though, preferring night to day. He works to uncover mysteries that plague the land and he's kind of a bit of a detective, helping other dragons solve their problems. He's a nice guy, pretty straight forward and easy to get along with. He does keep a few secrets close to his chest though, and he'd hate for them to get out. Perhaps he has a dark past, did something he's ashamed of and is running away from. He has a love for storms, especially lightning storms. They're soothing to him and he'll often sit outside under cover while it's raining.

Anemos, like most wind dragons, is friendly to a fault, but in his case it's more of an act. He's naturally withdrawn and likes to be alone, but being a representative he's forced to socialize with people. You'd never know he disliked crowds with how well he flits from one group to another. It's extremely easy to talk to him and many people inadvertently dump their problems onto him. As such, he's the prime source of gossip in the clan. He knows so many secrets and though he tries his best not to tell, some of them just come out. He does like rumors and will happily talk about them. When he's forced to socialize for too long, he has to leave and take a break, and the next day he'll probably be useless as it takes all his energy.

Hyperion is a sweet and kind dragon, always looking out for others. He always gives the benefit of the doubt to people and will give three or four chances before he regrettably cuts ties with someone. Usually happy, he's easy to get along with. He loves jokes and telling them, but hates puns. He gets so, so aggravated at puns. He smiles and laughs often, and lives to make other people smile. He takes his duty as a representative very seriously, he wants to make sure everyone comes together in peace. He'll do his best to prevent conflict, and if there is conflict, he's good at coming up with compromises that benefit both parties. When he gets mad, he gets sulky, shutting out people until he calms down.
@CrowHarlequin

Wow, Kahli is a gorgeous boy! He reminds me of a horned lizard with those genes. He looks elegant, regal, and poised. Everything he does is with purpose. He's graceful and kingly, both in manner and in speech. He takes the higher road in most arguments and it takes a lot to make him mad, but when he does get mad it's burning anger and a fair bit of shouting. He respects authority and takes orders with little to no questions. That is if he's not already the leader of something. If he does lead, he's fair and gives second chances, but not third. He's strict with himself and mostly with others, though he does give other people more leniency than he does with himself. He dislikes fighting, but will if forced, and he's probably pretty good in a fight.

Keiran is as passionate as his element would suggest. He's forceful and aggressive when it comes to things he cares for. When it's something else, he's much more chill, allowing things to happen without his input. Like most fire dragons, he's enamored with making weapons and armor and anything else metal. He probably owns a smithy and can be found yelling orders to his apprentices. He doesn't do well with people disobeying him and will whack offenders over the head. He's strict on his apprentices, but it's mostly because he wants them to be the best they can be, and make the best things they can. When he's not in his smithy, he rarely yells and he's calm. He knows he's not the boss outside of his job and he accepts it, though he does have a small problem with authority figures. They rub him the wrong way.

River isn't as much a trickster as many would believe, he's fairly honest and doesn't like pranks. He does like the dark and the mysterious though, preferring night to day. He works to uncover mysteries that plague the land and he's kind of a bit of a detective, helping other dragons solve their problems. He's a nice guy, pretty straight forward and easy to get along with. He does keep a few secrets close to his chest though, and he'd hate for them to get out. Perhaps he has a dark past, did something he's ashamed of and is running away from. He has a love for storms, especially lightning storms. They're soothing to him and he'll often sit outside under cover while it's raining.

Anemos, like most wind dragons, is friendly to a fault, but in his case it's more of an act. He's naturally withdrawn and likes to be alone, but being a representative he's forced to socialize with people. You'd never know he disliked crowds with how well he flits from one group to another. It's extremely easy to talk to him and many people inadvertently dump their problems onto him. As such, he's the prime source of gossip in the clan. He knows so many secrets and though he tries his best not to tell, some of them just come out. He does like rumors and will happily talk about them. When he's forced to socialize for too long, he has to leave and take a break, and the next day he'll probably be useless as it takes all his energy.

Hyperion is a sweet and kind dragon, always looking out for others. He always gives the benefit of the doubt to people and will give three or four chances before he regrettably cuts ties with someone. Usually happy, he's easy to get along with. He loves jokes and telling them, but hates puns. He gets so, so aggravated at puns. He smiles and laughs often, and lives to make other people smile. He takes his duty as a representative very seriously, he wants to make sure everyone comes together in peace. He'll do his best to prevent conflict, and if there is conflict, he's good at coming up with compromises that benefit both parties. When he gets mad, he gets sulky, shutting out people until he calms down.
@SnowingSoul

Cloud makes me think of someone severe, the type that hates rule breakers and can't stand silliness. She's strict and conservative, sticking to tradition and disliking change. She understands change must happen, but she hates ignoring the precedents set by the past. She's unbiased in everything she does, or at least she strives to be. No one can be perfectly unbiased and her bias is against 'hooligans' or other young trouble makers an plague dragons. She dislikes children and can't stand people that are excitable. She wants things to be calm and orderly and when it's not it stresses her out. She does have a softer side, letting people get away with small things if they didn't mean it or are repentant. She does surprise people sometimes by judging the opposite of what most would assume.
@SnowingSoul

Cloud makes me think of someone severe, the type that hates rule breakers and can't stand silliness. She's strict and conservative, sticking to tradition and disliking change. She understands change must happen, but she hates ignoring the precedents set by the past. She's unbiased in everything she does, or at least she strives to be. No one can be perfectly unbiased and her bias is against 'hooligans' or other young trouble makers an plague dragons. She dislikes children and can't stand people that are excitable. She wants things to be calm and orderly and when it's not it stresses her out. She does have a softer side, letting people get away with small things if they didn't mean it or are repentant. She does surprise people sometimes by judging the opposite of what most would assume.
@MohaveaCl

Oh Festivia is a royal indeed, even if not by birth she sure acts like it. She's sweet and very princess like, naïve and a little gullible. She expects to be pampered and is shocked when people don't cater to her or treat her badly. Kind of has a victim complex, never really seeing how she may have caused the bad things that happen to her, instead its usually someone else's fault. She doesn't mean to be rude or demanding, she just doesn't know any better. She always strives to be kind to everyone and it leads to her being taken advantage of. She gets super depressed when she figures it out and sulks in her room for a long time before coming out. Still, no matter how many people use her or take advantage of her, her kindness never falters.
@MohaveaCl

Oh Festivia is a royal indeed, even if not by birth she sure acts like it. She's sweet and very princess like, naïve and a little gullible. She expects to be pampered and is shocked when people don't cater to her or treat her badly. Kind of has a victim complex, never really seeing how she may have caused the bad things that happen to her, instead its usually someone else's fault. She doesn't mean to be rude or demanding, she just doesn't know any better. She always strives to be kind to everyone and it leads to her being taken advantage of. She gets super depressed when she figures it out and sulks in her room for a long time before coming out. Still, no matter how many people use her or take advantage of her, her kindness never falters.
@Hearthdragons
I love them! It's not much but I sent you something as thanks!
@Hearthdragons
I love them! It's not much but I sent you something as thanks!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin, Thank you! That's actually something I'm going to need in the future :D
@CrowHarlequin, Thank you! That's actually something I'm going to need in the future :D
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 54 55