Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Primal before it was cool achievement
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Oh thank you I was hoping someone would make this
Oh thank you I was hoping someone would make this
rJeB6wo.png
This is perfect, thank you!!
This is perfect, thank you!!
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
[quote name="MintToast" date="2021-05-04 15:12:28" ] Thank you :) [/quote]
MintToast wrote on 2021-05-04 15:12:28:
Thank you :)
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
Time to spam this in my lair, thanks so much for making these! :D
Time to spam this in my lair, thanks so much for making these! :D
xD Thanks for these :D I used to own slightly over 10% of all the double/triple copper Lightning primals, and I started collecting triple radioactive Arcane MGs a few months ago, so it'll be nice to think back on when these absurdly-specific things were accomplishments to be proud of xD

I'm super glad about the all the new vials, though! No more painful breeding projects for a primal :'3 (I got the primal eventually a couple months ago, but at the cost of time and some sanity.) And no more fearing getting primal/MG on an ugly fodder kiddo, lol, since those eyes aren't inherently uber-rare now.

I'll be putting these achievement edits in the bios of the dragons in my old collections, methinks xD Again, thanks
xD Thanks for these :D I used to own slightly over 10% of all the double/triple copper Lightning primals, and I started collecting triple radioactive Arcane MGs a few months ago, so it'll be nice to think back on when these absurdly-specific things were accomplishments to be proud of xD

I'm super glad about the all the new vials, though! No more painful breeding projects for a primal :'3 (I got the primal eventually a couple months ago, but at the cost of time and some sanity.) And no more fearing getting primal/MG on an ugly fodder kiddo, lol, since those eyes aren't inherently uber-rare now.

I'll be putting these achievement edits in the bios of the dragons in my old collections, methinks xD Again, thanks
image.pngFDEKUou.pngo017-1.pngo017-2.pngo297-d02-Kitterbee.pngo297-d01-Kitterbee.pngo017-5.pngo017-4.pngo017-3.pngo297-d05-Kitterbee.pngo297-d03-Kitterbee.pngo297-d04-Kitterbee.pngB6_R.pngNdwqoPl.png
PQH87Ik.png
I love these.
I love these.
Feed please?
?wkGqN=party_oras.png ?q4yND=party_oras.png
Fake achievements - LOVE 'EM! Thanks for filling a need!
Fake achievements - LOVE 'EM! Thanks for filling a need!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/YtezelN.png[/img] i made one owo u can put it in the op if you want idc
YtezelN.png i made one owo
u can put it in the op if you want idc
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
I need every one of these, you're amazing for making them thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need every one of these, you're amazing for making them thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
Thank you for making these! I am excited to use them on my ridiculous amount of pre-vial special eye dragons ^^
Thank you for making these! I am excited to use them on my ridiculous amount of pre-vial special eye dragons ^^
AU46yR2.png...btK22Y7.png...Uncommon-Death.png __ ...
necramancy
the plaguebringer is my spirit animal

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8