Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Would you pay USD for this art?
1 2
Hello, I'm thinking of selling my art for money. I'd only draw animals/animal characters. Would you buy this/how much would you pay for it? [s][b]I'm willing to draw for free[/b] in order to get the hang of doing commissions, please ask if interested. [b]I cannot guarantee a consistent level of quality[/b] however- it depends on what you would like me to draw. One slot only. [/s] SLOTS CLOSED Guess we have 3 slots now lmao 1. [s]Allidraggy[/s] 2. lemonjuiice 3. Vanitatum [b]Let me know if you'd like to be pinged if I open a shop- I'd draw your pets or other animals, and probably dragons. [/b]Pinglist: @/quincely @/lemonjuiice [img]https://i.ibb.co/BLcgQ9k/snek2.jpg[/img] ---------------------------- [img]https://i.ibb.co/C7fHCQK/63773371104-B7-DEDC7-A-2-B37-4929-BA16-8-C1970-AB350-B.jpg[/img] ---------------------------- [img]https://i.ibb.co/RP51Pcd/IMG-1269.jpg[/img] Thanks!
Hello, I'm thinking of selling my art for money. I'd only draw animals/animal characters. Would you buy this/how much would you pay for it?

I'm willing to draw for free in order to get the hang of doing commissions, please ask if interested. I cannot guarantee a consistent level of quality however- it depends on what you would like me to draw. One slot only.

SLOTS CLOSED

Guess we have 3 slots now lmao

1. Allidraggy
2. lemonjuiice
3. Vanitatum

Let me know if you'd like to be pinged if I open a shop- I'd draw your pets or other animals, and probably dragons.

Pinglist: @/quincely @/lemonjuiice

snek2.jpg
63773371104-B7-DEDC7-A-2-B37-4929-BA16-8-C1970-AB350-B.jpg
IMG-1269.jpg

Thanks!
I would if I had the disposable income, although I know basically nothing about pricing. Maybe $10-$15 or so USD for something in the style of that ball python? Anyway, if EE interests you, I'd love to see her in your style. [img]https://i.imgur.com/emyJfce.png[/img]
I would if I had the disposable income, although I know basically nothing about pricing. Maybe $10-$15 or so USD for something in the style of that ball python? Anyway, if EE interests you, I'd love to see her in your style.
emyJfce.png
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
absolutely, and definitely over $20-25 for that python! i would be willing to pay at least that. anything under is too cheap for something fully colored like that. i think those would be a good commission type: portraits of peoples pets!
absolutely, and definitely over $20-25 for that python! i would be willing to pay at least that. anything under is too cheap for something fully colored like that. i think those would be a good commission type: portraits of peoples pets!
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
I don't pay in USD for art, but I am sure that you could easily sell art with the quality of that python for anything in the range of $10-20! To help you build up to drawing commissions regularly, I would happily offer up any of my lair and especially Yuki here. Her design, as a permababy, isn't too difficult and should make for a good example. If you're looking for designs other than FR dragons, feel free to ask me; I have a few ideas in mind! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68116035][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/681161/68116035_350.png[/img][/url]
I don't pay in USD for art, but I am sure that you could easily sell art with the quality of that python for anything in the range of $10-20!

To help you build up to drawing commissions regularly, I would happily offer up any of my lair and especially Yuki here. Her design, as a permababy, isn't too difficult and should make for a good example. If you're looking for designs other than FR dragons, feel free to ask me; I have a few ideas in mind!

68116035_350.png
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
I can't pay with real money for I don't have paypal, but your art is adorable! If you open an art shop then I'll be very happy for you ^^ Tho it's true that it may be stressing, so it's a good idea what you're doing and thanks ^^

If you want to exercise on birds, I have this boi that would love to get more art other than my old art PiKo (it's the male quetzal, normally written with a "c" but apparently it's a bad word, it means beak in Spanish).

Let me know! ^^
I can't pay with real money for I don't have paypal, but your art is adorable! If you open an art shop then I'll be very happy for you ^^ Tho it's true that it may be stressing, so it's a good idea what you're doing and thanks ^^

If you want to exercise on birds, I have this boi that would love to get more art other than my old art PiKo (it's the male quetzal, normally written with a "c" but apparently it's a bad word, it means beak in Spanish).

Let me know! ^^
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@allidraggy Thanks for the price estimate! EE looks awesome, here's the WIP [img]https://i.ibb.co/5RJhBqf/EE1.jpg[/img] I'll try to finish it soon :3 @quincely Cool- and the idea of drawing people's pets is great, that's probably what I'd like to do. In case you're interested, would you like a ping in case I open an art shop? Full disclosure- I'm not very interested in FR currency as I fell out of love with the game a while ago, I'd only accept USD. @lemonjuiice Thanks for the price estimate, and Yuki's so cute! I'd love to draw her once I'm finished with allidraggy's EE. @Vanitatum Thanks for the encouragement, it means a lot ^^ I really like drawing birds, so we'll see if I can get around to Piko.
@allidraggy

Thanks for the price estimate! EE looks awesome, here's the WIP

EE1.jpg

I'll try to finish it soon :3

@quincely

Cool- and the idea of drawing people's pets is great, that's probably what I'd like to do. In case you're interested, would you like a ping in case I open an art shop? Full disclosure- I'm not very interested in FR currency as I fell out of love with the game a while ago, I'd only accept USD.

@lemonjuiice

Thanks for the price estimate, and Yuki's so cute! I'd love to draw her once I'm finished with allidraggy's EE.

@Vanitatum

Thanks for the encouragement, it means a lot ^^

I really like drawing birds, so we'll see if I can get around to Piko.
@thethuthinnang
Aah, that looks so cool! I love the pose and the inkiness of it.
@thethuthinnang
Aah, that looks so cool! I love the pose and the inkiness of it.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@thethuthinnang

I'm glad I could help! ^^
If you happen to draw Piko since I'm in the slots, may I get a digital drawing on a transparent background so I can put it next to his other bird friend in the bio? I would love the ball python style you show, since it's an realistic animal (I drew it with a disney face cause that's my style of drawing birds), but it's ok if you don't X) I'm asking so you can train on taking specific requests but you're free to do whatever ^^

About Piko: he is a very nice bird that loves his wild avocado, is very innocent and loves being petted only by his human friend Itzel. Quetzals are known to be wild and fear humans, but she saved him from poachers when he was little. So he loves pet and shows his belly to get some pets. He enjoys flying to show the magnificent feathers and from times to times sings to his friend. He overall has a very sunny and positive behavior.
@thethuthinnang

I'm glad I could help! ^^
If you happen to draw Piko since I'm in the slots, may I get a digital drawing on a transparent background so I can put it next to his other bird friend in the bio? I would love the ball python style you show, since it's an realistic animal (I drew it with a disney face cause that's my style of drawing birds), but it's ok if you don't X) I'm asking so you can train on taking specific requests but you're free to do whatever ^^

About Piko: he is a very nice bird that loves his wild avocado, is very innocent and loves being petted only by his human friend Itzel. Quetzals are known to be wild and fear humans, but she saved him from poachers when he was little. So he loves pet and shows his belly to get some pets. He enjoys flying to show the magnificent feathers and from times to times sings to his friend. He overall has a very sunny and positive behavior.
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Thethuthinnang

yes! i'd love a ping! im a little strapped for cash atm, but I will definitely keep you in mind :] i have a friend who has several reptiles that i might commission a gift for!
@Thethuthinnang

yes! i'd love a ping! im a little strapped for cash atm, but I will definitely keep you in mind :] i have a friend who has several reptiles that i might commission a gift for!
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
@vanitatum of course! It'd be great practice for me, I'll try my best to get it looking realistic.

@quincely Sounds good :) I'll let you know if I open a shop.
@vanitatum of course! It'd be great practice for me, I'll try my best to get it looking realistic.

@quincely Sounds good :) I'll let you know if I open a shop.
1 2