Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | triweekly writing prompts !
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 165 166
@fyi Yes, I kept them; here they are: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63609739][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/636098/63609739_350.png[/img][/url] Most dragons I sell don’t have lore, Sundown’s the only one who was supposed to be sold that I decided to incorporate a purge into my lore Canonically, dragons enter and leave the clan all the time; the only reason Sundown leaving was lore important was because Stiletto’s squadron wanted to be their friend
@fyi

Yes, I kept them; here they are:

63609739_350.png

Most dragons I sell don’t have lore, Sundown’s the only one who was supposed to be sold that I decided to incorporate a purge into my lore

Canonically, dragons enter and leave the clan all the time; the only reason Sundown leaving was lore important was because Stiletto’s squadron wanted to be their friend
een4H37dx.png
eecHa0MYt.png
eeO62tc6n.png
acecatcher.png aromcatcher.png
[center][quote=May 11 2021][font=century gothic][size=5]Ripples smooth over pond water, and the shift is suddenly palpable in their bones. [/size][/quote] @Nightlilac @magiritsa @goldrush @naranciag @sunwolf @Fennecfox21 @sanzang @Hemmalaya @stolen @MaybeHuman @simplyonewinged @kimnoodles @daffydil @finnamony @MittensTheKitten @kawiikatz @Peachycupcake525 @xSTORMDRAGONx @Inkwyrm @theGrayGhost @moonstrucksmorns @CatInDisguise @DriftingDreams @Xuelian @Mercurythewolf[/center]
poem shop
writing prompts
@kawiikatz
Oof, what was he banished for? also i just love how it's like: 'there. a tiny empty cave.
h i s n o w'
XD
also poor leira, she just wants to help :(

@Inkwyrm
sundown's broadcast msg killed me lmaoo
lol i know, making lore for every dragon that enters and leaves the clan would be p exhausting, probably!
@kawiikatz
Oof, what was he banished for? also i just love how it's like: 'there. a tiny empty cave.
h i s n o w'
XD
also poor leira, she just wants to help :(

@Inkwyrm
sundown's broadcast msg killed me lmaoo
lol i know, making lore for every dragon that enters and leaves the clan would be p exhausting, probably!
poem shop
writing prompts
Quote:
Ripples smooth over pond water, and the shift is suddenly palpable in their bones.
These are story characters, I may post their toyhouse if I ever finish it!

Apallon looked at the water's surface, reflecting his face back up at him. He closed them, seeing the flashes of blood in his mind.
He'd really killed her, hadn't he?
Why'd he listen to someone he didn't know?
He opened his eyes again, now blurry.
Ripples smoothed over the pond water, and the shift is suddenly palpable in his bones.
I didn't have to do it. It's their fault. It's my fault.
He was so confused, so scared. The small moments where Regina had played card games with him, and taught him how to draw.
I should have never listen. I should have never given in. My father was wrong, someone can change.

Alright, so:
Regina was a ruler of the kingdoms. One night, Apallon listens to a voice telling him that Regina was doing everything wrong and was going to go to war. He listens, and gathers animals (they are humanized; kind of like warriors/wof) to go to war with her first.
When he's about to kill her, he remembers the times when she cared, and how he could have changed her. Then, the animal who told him to kill her and to go on the journey ended her.
His father had tried this before but was killed by her and her guards.

I know that's insanely confusing but I am still in planning process!
Quote:
Ripples smooth over pond water, and the shift is suddenly palpable in their bones.
These are story characters, I may post their toyhouse if I ever finish it!

Apallon looked at the water's surface, reflecting his face back up at him. He closed them, seeing the flashes of blood in his mind.
He'd really killed her, hadn't he?
Why'd he listen to someone he didn't know?
He opened his eyes again, now blurry.
Ripples smoothed over the pond water, and the shift is suddenly palpable in his bones.
I didn't have to do it. It's their fault. It's my fault.
He was so confused, so scared. The small moments where Regina had played card games with him, and taught him how to draw.
I should have never listen. I should have never given in. My father was wrong, someone can change.

Alright, so:
Regina was a ruler of the kingdoms. One night, Apallon listens to a voice telling him that Regina was doing everything wrong and was going to go to war. He listens, and gathers animals (they are humanized; kind of like warriors/wof) to go to war with her first.
When he's about to kill her, he remembers the times when she cared, and how he could have changed her. Then, the animal who told him to kill her and to go on the journey ended her.
His father had tried this before but was killed by her and her guards.

I know that's insanely confusing but I am still in planning process!
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
@fyi

Lol, I’m glad you were amused :D

Gotta make some things easier for yourself sometimes right?
@fyi

Lol, I’m glad you were amused :D

Gotta make some things easier for yourself sometimes right?
een4H37dx.png
eecHa0MYt.png
eeO62tc6n.png
acecatcher.png aromcatcher.png
I LOVE THIS THREAD THANK YOU!!! Can I please be added to the pinglist?? :3

I have been so unmotivated to write for literally forever. So thank you so much for this!!

also I'm not the best author/poet, but it is still fun to write :) so try not to go too harsh on me!!

Prompt 5/10/21: It gets easier when it's just them - when there's no one there they have to smile for.

nighttime

the dark covers everything in sight
tiny stars twinkle in the night
the soft forest ground
and fleeing feet that pound

scrapes and bruises on knees
from climbing up that forest tree
out of breath and out of air
the day was just too much to bear

and then, finally snapping
the constant smile collapsing
never wiping the wet eyes
knowing no one will see but the skies

eventually calming down
a face that is less of a frown
now feeling the wind
that touches the skin

alone, but not lonely
the trees swaying slowly
the moon shining its comforting light
knowing that one day, everything will be alright
I LOVE THIS THREAD THANK YOU!!! Can I please be added to the pinglist?? :3

I have been so unmotivated to write for literally forever. So thank you so much for this!!

also I'm not the best author/poet, but it is still fun to write :) so try not to go too harsh on me!!

Prompt 5/10/21: It gets easier when it's just them - when there's no one there they have to smile for.

nighttime

the dark covers everything in sight
tiny stars twinkle in the night
the soft forest ground
and fleeing feet that pound

scrapes and bruises on knees
the day was just too much to bear

and then, finally snapping
the constant smile collapsing
never wiping the wet eyes
knowing no one will see but the skies

eventually calming down
a face that is less of a frown
now feeling the wind
that touches the skin

alone, but not lonely
the trees swaying slowly
the moon shining its comforting light
knowing that one day, everything will be alright
pOlOyp4.png 5BsilZ9.png
v2PJF9u.png
HJLIYn4.png
Dishwater-sig.png
@fyi
Just for being different and not having anything to bribe the noble cats with. It’s a kind of society where rich cats get everything and oddballs like him have to live in caves.
@fyi
Just for being different and not having anything to bribe the noble cats with. It’s a kind of society where rich cats get everything and oddballs like him have to live in caves.
Jay
They/them
Disociative Identity Disorder system
Please be paitent with us
[center]I love what you're all doing with these prompts! :D[quote=May 12 2021][font=century gothic][size=5]Beneath blue skies, the endless sea melds into the horizon. All as one. [/size][/quote] @Nightlilac @magiritsa @goldrush @naranciag @sunwolf @Fennecfox21 @sanzang @Hemmalaya @stolen @MaybeHuman @simplyonewinged @kimnoodles @daffydil @finnamony @MittensTheKitten @kawiikatz @Peachycupcake525 @xSTORMDRAGONx @Inkwyrm @theGrayGhost @moonstrucksmorns @CatInDisguise @DriftingDreams @Xuelian @Mercurythewolf @Pinkish13[/center]
I love what you're all doing with these prompts! :D
May 12 2021 wrote:
Beneath blue skies, the endless sea melds into the horizon. All as one.
@Nightlilac @magiritsa @goldrush @naranciag @sunwolf @Fennecfox21 @sanzang @Hemmalaya @stolen @MaybeHuman @simplyonewinged @kimnoodles @daffydil @finnamony @MittensTheKitten @kawiikatz @Peachycupcake525 @xSTORMDRAGONx @Inkwyrm @theGrayGhost @moonstrucksmorns @CatInDisguise @DriftingDreams @Xuelian @Mercurythewolf @Pinkish13
poem shop
writing prompts
@Mercurythewolf
"I didn't have to do it. It's their fault. It's my fault."
!!!
i love how he's so torn over himself! conflicted emotions are really fun to write and read. especially since it's over, y'know, murder. poor apallon tho :(

@Pinkish13
AHHHH BRUH WHAT DO U MEAN THAT IS SOO GOOD
"scrapes and bruises on knees
the day was just too much to bear"
i love the little detail of that one tree they climbed! and the use of repetition in the line of 'out of breath and out of air'... and just the rhyming,, the word choice, all of it,, :eyes:
"alone, but not lonely
the trees swaying slowly"
i love the sort of melancholy serenity feel to these lines!! omgg your use of imagery is just so gud

@kawiikatz
"Just for being different and not having anything to bribe the noble cats with"
o.0
wow... society is sure messed up XD
that does sound really interesting though
@Mercurythewolf
"I didn't have to do it. It's their fault. It's my fault."
!!!
i love how he's so torn over himself! conflicted emotions are really fun to write and read. especially since it's over, y'know, murder. poor apallon tho :(

@Pinkish13
AHHHH BRUH WHAT DO U MEAN THAT IS SOO GOOD
"scrapes and bruises on knees
the day was just too much to bear"
i love the little detail of that one tree they climbed! and the use of repetition in the line of 'out of breath and out of air'... and just the rhyming,, the word choice, all of it,, :eyes:
"alone, but not lonely
the trees swaying slowly"
i love the sort of melancholy serenity feel to these lines!! omgg your use of imagery is just so gud

@kawiikatz
"Just for being different and not having anything to bribe the noble cats with"
o.0
wow... society is sure messed up XD
that does sound really interesting though
poem shop
writing prompts
@fyi
Yep. The emeralding caves need a seriousss society fix.
@fyi
Yep. The emeralding caves need a seriousss society fix.
Jay
They/them
Disociative Identity Disorder system
Please be paitent with us
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 165 166