Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Journey of the 3 [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
[columns][item=Unstable Serthis Concoction][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 53[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- The day started with the whole clan flying towards the new location of the Trading Post and spending time looking at all the various things on offer, including the fantastical items Joxar had on offer at his stall. Although the small clan had only celebrated two festivals, they were already forming their own traditions of visiting Joxar at the Trading Post at the start of a festival. And for Fei and Piper, this being their first real trip out, everything was fascinating and wonderful. And upon returning, the clan prepared to nap for the rest of the day to spend the rest of their celebrations at night, in true Trickmurk Circus fashion. ----- ----- Like all the elemental festivals, all the stops were pulled out during the Trickmurk Circus. Softly glowing lights, meant to mimic the glowing flora and fauna of the Tangled Wood, are placed carefully around and brighter lights, like roaring campfires are left unused to keep the aura of darkness and secrecy. But the darkness isn't a threat, instead it's taught to the hatchlings that although it might be scary, there are things in the dark that are more beautiful because of it. All manner of nocturnal creatures, bioluminescence and of course the stars all flourish under the veil of night, and it's taught and explained that without the darkness, these things wouldn't be able to flourish. But as always with the elemental festivals, teaching isn't the only reason for them. Celebrations take place everywhere, and the Trickmurk Circus is no exception. All manner of games, both traditional games like chess and cards, and those invented by creative minds of the clans are played during the week of festivities. It's also a time for practical jokes to be played on unsuspecting clan mates, and the week can be filled with the sounds of laughter and merriment. And the resurgence of Veilspun dragons really kicked the festivities into high gear, with all sorts of new and intriguing games being introduced, and all manner of new pranks that the Veilspun brought with them. And when the games pause for a few moments, shadow and light dragons come together in an ultimate show of peace and respect, together creating wonderful shadow dragons, using them to tell stories and tales that wow all members of the clan. And sometimes, even these shadow puppets can become games, with competitions to see who can create the most elaborate shadow puppets, or who can tell the funniest story, or who can create the most stunning use of light to bring the shadows to life. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Honestly, if I wasn't in wind, I'd probably be in shadow (or nature) because the shadow aesthetics are some of my fave aesthetics. Glowing plants and animals in dark forests? Yes please. I like to headcanon that some shadow dragons have their own bioluminescence, something I'd like to incorporate into this at some point.
Unstable Serthis Concoction - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 53
Writing

The day started with the whole clan flying towards the new location of the Trading Post and spending time looking at all the various things on offer, including the fantastical items Joxar had on offer at his stall. Although the small clan had only celebrated two festivals, they were already forming their own traditions of visiting Joxar at the Trading Post at the start of a festival. And for Fei and Piper, this being their first real trip out, everything was fascinating and wonderful. And upon returning, the clan prepared to nap for the rest of the day to spend the rest of their celebrations at night, in true Trickmurk Circus fashion.

Like all the elemental festivals, all the stops were pulled out during the Trickmurk Circus. Softly glowing lights, meant to mimic the glowing flora and fauna of the Tangled Wood, are placed carefully around and brighter lights, like roaring campfires are left unused to keep the aura of darkness and secrecy. But the darkness isn't a threat, instead it's taught to the hatchlings that although it might be scary, there are things in the dark that are more beautiful because of it. All manner of nocturnal creatures, bioluminescence and of course the stars all flourish under the veil of night, and it's taught and explained that without the darkness, these things wouldn't be able to flourish.

But as always with the elemental festivals, teaching isn't the only reason for them. Celebrations take place everywhere, and the Trickmurk Circus is no exception. All manner of games, both traditional games like chess and cards, and those invented by creative minds of the clans are played during the week of festivities. It's also a time for practical jokes to be played on unsuspecting clan mates, and the week can be filled with the sounds of laughter and merriment. And the resurgence of Veilspun dragons really kicked the festivities into high gear, with all sorts of new and intriguing games being introduced, and all manner of new pranks that the Veilspun brought with them.

And when the games pause for a few moments, shadow and light dragons come together in an ultimate show of peace and respect, together creating wonderful shadow dragons, using them to tell stories and tales that wow all members of the clan. And sometimes, even these shadow puppets can become games, with competitions to see who can create the most elaborate shadow puppets, or who can tell the funniest story, or who can create the most stunning use of light to bring the shadows to life.

Pinglist

@Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff

Honestly, if I wasn't in wind, I'd probably be in shadow (or nature) because the shadow aesthetics are some of my fave aesthetics. Glowing plants and animals in dark forests? Yes please. I like to headcanon that some shadow dragons have their own bioluminescence, something I'd like to incorporate into this at some point.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[columns][item=Valley Quail][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 54[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]40-50 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- The night was colder than most of the dragons in the lair expected, along with the struggle of suddenly attempting to be nocturnal, though the decorations, lighting, (provided by Azami and Doodle) food and games made the whole thing worth it. the day, or rather night, was spent playing with each other and Alyx even managed to invent a game with Ixx and Fei that alsou doubled as training for the young guardian, knowing how much she hated training in its usual form. and it worked splendidly, with Fei being none the wiser that while she was playing, she was also training. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] 50 battles in the Training Fields with Alyx, Fei and Ixx, easy peasy lemon squeezy :D Fei and Ixx both reached level 3, and I reckon I might try braving the Woodland Path with them next, we'll see.
Valley Quail - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 54
40-50 Battles

The night was colder than most of the dragons in the lair expected, along with the struggle of suddenly attempting to be nocturnal, though the decorations, lighting, (provided by Azami and Doodle) food and games made the whole thing worth it. the day, or rather night, was spent playing with each other and Alyx even managed to invent a game with Ixx and Fei that alsou doubled as training for the young guardian, knowing how much she hated training in its usual form. and it worked splendidly, with Fei being none the wiser that while she was playing, she was also training.

Pinglist

50 battles in the Training Fields with Alyx, Fei and Ixx, easy peasy lemon squeezy :D

Fei and Ixx both reached level 3, and I reckon I might try braving the Woodland Path with them next, we'll see.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[columns][item=Cheerful Chime][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 55[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- The next night of the celebrations were even better than the first few, simply because the dragons in the clan had somewhat adjusted to the nocturnal schedule, never mind how temporary it would be. And the different members of the clan began creating their own games to play, and each one would be remembered for next year to add to the celebrations then as well. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Hope y'all are enjoying the Trickmurk Circus :D And sorry I haven't written much for today, between tiredness and being completely consumed by writing outside of FR I couldn't really come up with anything of much interest to write about today.
Cheerful Chime - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 55
Art

The next night of the celebrations were even better than the first few, simply because the dragons in the clan had somewhat adjusted to the nocturnal schedule, never mind how temporary it would be. And the different members of the clan began creating their own games to play, and each one would be remembered for next year to add to the celebrations then as well.

Pinglist

Hope y'all are enjoying the Trickmurk Circus :D And sorry I haven't written much for today, between tiredness and being completely consumed by writing outside of FR I couldn't really come up with anything of much interest to write about today.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Herdbeast Haunch][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 56[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]40-50 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- And so the celebrations continued, with Alyx managing to sneak even more training in for Fei under the guise of playing a game. The rest of the clan were impressed with Fei's progress, and Alyx's ability to get her to train without it being a fight for everyone involved. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] And we did all 50 battles with Alyx, Ixx and Fei in the Woodland Path. Fei and Ixx reached level 6 and Alyx hit level 7 and everything went smoothly. Everyone's getting pretty close in their levels, though most Death Streaks will be happening in the Scorched Forest at the moment, so less than ideal.
Herdbeast Haunch - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 56
40-50 Battles

And so the celebrations continued, with Alyx managing to sneak even more training in for Fei under the guise of playing a game. The rest of the clan were impressed with Fei's progress, and Alyx's ability to get her to train without it being a fight for everyone involved.

Pinglist

And we did all 50 battles with Alyx, Ixx and Fei in the Woodland Path. Fei and Ixx reached level 6 and Alyx hit level 7 and everything went smoothly. Everyone's getting pretty close in their levels, though most Death Streaks will be happening in the Scorched Forest at the moment, so less than ideal.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
awww Alyx is such a big bro to Fei <3
awww Alyx is such a big bro to Fei <3
[columns][item=Ornate Gold Necklace][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 57[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Customisation[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Brush was somehow even more smug than when his wing markings appeared when he woke up to find his body covered in mottling and stripes. He spent the day, or rather night, as the clan's Trickmurk Circus celebrations were still in full swing, strutting about the clan, and taking every opportunity to remind everyone that, look! He'd grown into all his colours and markings, and he looked [i]fabulous[/i]. Sketch managed to hide the bulk of his disappointment at being the last of his siblings to get his markings and colours, but he was still hopeful that he'd get them soon enough. After all, if he got his markings last then surely his would be the best. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] And two out of the three original siblings are fully gened. I'm proudest of Brush's look the most, simply because I was so completely stumped originally at how I'd make his colours work, yet here we are with a dragon that, imo, looks great! And yes, Sketch will get his genes next. He just needs Baldwin genes and it'll take a while to brew them up.
Ornate Gold Necklace - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 57
Customisation

Brush was somehow even more smug than when his wing markings appeared when he woke up to find his body covered in mottling and stripes. He spent the day, or rather night, as the clan's Trickmurk Circus celebrations were still in full swing, strutting about the clan, and taking every opportunity to remind everyone that, look! He'd grown into all his colours and markings, and he looked fabulous. Sketch managed to hide the bulk of his disappointment at being the last of his siblings to get his markings and colours, but he was still hopeful that he'd get them soon enough. After all, if he got his markings last then surely his would be the best.

Pinglist

And two out of the three original siblings are fully gened. I'm proudest of Brush's look the most, simply because I was so completely stumped originally at how I'd make his colours work, yet here we are with a dragon that, imo, looks great! And yes, Sketch will get his genes next. He just needs Baldwin genes and it'll take a while to brew them up.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Mistral Glove][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 58[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- As the end of the week drew nearer, the celebrations and games began to lessen in intensity and frequency. The dragons of the clan were beginning to grow tired of their nocturnal schedule, and a week of celebration can be a long time with all the planning and coordinating involved. But everyone was determined to continue enjoying the Trickmurk Circus as much as possible, even if that meant having a few more naps to keep up their energy to continue playing whatever games were suggested. ----- ----- The decorations the clan had made for the Trickmurk Circus were more breathtaking than what had been created for the Crystalline gala. Of course, all the extra claws helped, though the lack of ice that had been sculpted by a very insistent fire dragon helped. Sketch's talents clearly didn't lie in ice sculpting, though he had rather excelled at crafting beautifully intricate shadow puppets, the activity keeping him occupied for hours as the others had worked on their own projects. Azami and Doodle had enjoyed the quiet, and the time together as they'd crafted tiny glowing orbs with their natural light magic, stringing them from the ceiling where they sparkled and glimmered and would provide soft illumination for the whole clan once the celebrations started. Teri and Alyx were deep in quiet conversation over in the corner as they discussed what they could remember about past Trickmurk Circus celebrations from their old clans, Alyx occasionally writing down notes or ideas on a small scrap of parchment. Occasionally the two would laugh as they became sidetracked from their original conversation and split into telling other tales to each other, though they always managed to bring themselves back to the task at hand before too long. The only area of the clan that wasn't peaceful and quiet was the hatchlings' room, where an explosion of paper and glitter had covered every surface, and the three dragons inside the room. Brush had been determined to craft his own paper decorations, and after a small suggestive nudge from Doodle, had let Fei and Piper help him, though help was a rather strong word. Very few paper decorations had been made, though the three dragons were having fun throwing glitter and paper at each other, laughing and shouting loudly as they played. Though eventually, even they had something to show for their efforts, and Brush, along with help from Alyx and Doodle, hung up the paper chains and sculptures. There was also a huge mess to clean up in the hatchlings' room, though Brush, Fei and Piper managed to wriggle out of all cleaning duties, going to nap in front of the fire as the rest of the dragons in the clan were tasked with cleaning up the glitter and paper explosion. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] All is peaceful and quiet until you trap chaos and two young dragons in a room with paper and glitter. Where does glitter come from in the world of Sornieth? I don't know, but I have a mighty need for it to exist, if only to imagine dragons covered head to toe in glitter. On another completely unrelated note (and a shameless self plug), if you're enjoying my writing I'm getting into finally writing a story I've been planning for years, and I'm posting it up [url=https://www.wattpad.com/story/260235155-on-the-other-side]here on Wattpad[/url]. Updates will be maybe weekly? I'm not sure, I've not really got a schedule sorted yet for posting, but we'll see. And this will be the only self advertising I'll be doing, I promise.
Mistral Glove - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 58
Writing

As the end of the week drew nearer, the celebrations and games began to lessen in intensity and frequency. The dragons of the clan were beginning to grow tired of their nocturnal schedule, and a week of celebration can be a long time with all the planning and coordinating involved. But everyone was determined to continue enjoying the Trickmurk Circus as much as possible, even if that meant having a few more naps to keep up their energy to continue playing whatever games were suggested.

The decorations the clan had made for the Trickmurk Circus were more breathtaking than what had been created for the Crystalline gala. Of course, all the extra claws helped, though the lack of ice that had been sculpted by a very insistent fire dragon helped. Sketch's talents clearly didn't lie in ice sculpting, though he had rather excelled at crafting beautifully intricate shadow puppets, the activity keeping him occupied for hours as the others had worked on their own projects. Azami and Doodle had enjoyed the quiet, and the time together as they'd crafted tiny glowing orbs with their natural light magic, stringing them from the ceiling where they sparkled and glimmered and would provide soft illumination for the whole clan once the celebrations started.

Teri and Alyx were deep in quiet conversation over in the corner as they discussed what they could remember about past Trickmurk Circus celebrations from their old clans, Alyx occasionally writing down notes or ideas on a small scrap of parchment. Occasionally the two would laugh as they became sidetracked from their original conversation and split into telling other tales to each other, though they always managed to bring themselves back to the task at hand before too long.

The only area of the clan that wasn't peaceful and quiet was the hatchlings' room, where an explosion of paper and glitter had covered every surface, and the three dragons inside the room. Brush had been determined to craft his own paper decorations, and after a small suggestive nudge from Doodle, had let Fei and Piper help him, though help was a rather strong word. Very few paper decorations had been made, though the three dragons were having fun throwing glitter and paper at each other, laughing and shouting loudly as they played. Though eventually, even they had something to show for their efforts, and Brush, along with help from Alyx and Doodle, hung up the paper chains and sculptures. There was also a huge mess to clean up in the hatchlings' room, though Brush, Fei and Piper managed to wriggle out of all cleaning duties, going to nap in front of the fire as the rest of the dragons in the clan were tasked with cleaning up the glitter and paper explosion.

Pinglist

All is peaceful and quiet until you trap chaos and two young dragons in a room with paper and glitter. Where does glitter come from in the world of Sornieth? I don't know, but I have a mighty need for it to exist, if only to imagine dragons covered head to toe in glitter.

On another completely unrelated note (and a shameless self plug), if you're enjoying my writing I'm getting into finally writing a story I've been planning for years, and I'm posting it up here on Wattpad. Updates will be maybe weekly? I'm not sure, I've not really got a schedule sorted yet for posting, but we'll see. And this will be the only self advertising I'll be doing, I promise.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Glazed Mammophant Mask][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 59[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Art[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- As the celebrations for the Trickmurk Circus wound down, so normal life slowly resumed in the clan, the dragons readjusting themselves to a daytime schedule and beginning to return to their normal tasks. And slowly, the decorations were taken down, Sketch's beautiful paper puppets stored away for future use. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] I don't know what to writeeee. I feel like I'm getting loads of materials and trinkets and not much else. Idk what the drop rates are for things from Pinkerton, but surely at least the food items should be dropping more than they are? Idk I think my account has bad luck here, it's been months, maybe even over a year since I last had an egg drop from scavenging :)
Glazed Mammophant Mask - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 59
Art

As the celebrations for the Trickmurk Circus wound down, so normal life slowly resumed in the clan, the dragons readjusting themselves to a daytime schedule and beginning to return to their normal tasks. And slowly, the decorations were taken down, Sketch's beautiful paper puppets stored away for future use.

Pinglist

I don't know what to writeeee. I feel like I'm getting loads of materials and trinkets and not much else. Idk what the drop rates are for things from Pinkerton, but surely at least the food items should be dropping more than they are? Idk I think my account has bad luck here, it's been months, maybe even over a year since I last had an egg drop from scavenging :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Bluespot Weather Loach][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 60[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]30-40 battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- As one of the only dragons to wake up early after the end of the Trickmurk Circus celebrations, Teri had taken out Fei and Piper for some training, though Fei had kicked up a fuss for a long while before realising Teri wasn't going to take no for an answer. Both of the young dragons seemed to have lots of leftover energy from the celebrations, despite the nocturnal schedule, and rather than letting them run rampant inside, Teri had decided the energy would be better put to use in a more productive manner. And despite all of Fei's complaints, by the end of the day, she'd successfully worn out the pair, and helped them to become better at defending themselves. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] 40 battles went very smoothly with Teri, Fei and Piper in the Woodland Path, and they all leveled up to level 7. Not sure who I'm going to train with next, or in what venue, but I'll decide that when I get some more food from Pinkerton :)
Bluespot Weather Loach - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 60
30-40 battles

As one of the only dragons to wake up early after the end of the Trickmurk Circus celebrations, Teri had taken out Fei and Piper for some training, though Fei had kicked up a fuss for a long while before realising Teri wasn't going to take no for an answer. Both of the young dragons seemed to have lots of leftover energy from the celebrations, despite the nocturnal schedule, and rather than letting them run rampant inside, Teri had decided the energy would be better put to use in a more productive manner. And despite all of Fei's complaints, by the end of the day, she'd successfully worn out the pair, and helped them to become better at defending themselves.

Pinglist

40 battles went very smoothly with Teri, Fei and Piper in the Woodland Path, and they all leveled up to level 7. Not sure who I'm going to train with next, or in what venue, but I'll decide that when I get some more food from Pinkerton :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Discipline][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 61[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]No Death Streak[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- The breezes were balmy and growing warmer as spring began to arrive, and the dragons in the clan spent the day relaxing and playing, worn out after the end of the festival and the clearing up after, and taking a few days to recover before fully returning to their normal schedule. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] I was gonna write a little bit of story progression surrounding Ixx today, but I completely forgot about this until now, so I'll save it for tomorrow. And now that that's out of the way, I need to gush about how much I love the map update! For anyone curious, I've picked out where this little clan would be in the Windswept Plateau and have a custom location marker forever placed [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2951800/1#post_45803496]here[/url]! It's probably directly beneath the Cloudsong, and having a physical location is gonna be awesome for more story stuff. Next time I get a chance to do writing, I'm going to describe the location of the clan in more detail now that I've decided exactly where the clan is (and what do you mean those are probably shrubs around the bamboo? Of course that's a forest, why would it be anything else! XD) To me that location seemed like the perfect spot for the clan and I really can't wait to use the new map to my advantage! Oh, and the trading post is pointed out on the map and I remember reading once that it moved about, so I can't wait to see if it's going to hop all over the map, and work that into the story when they go to visit those at the trading post! :D I'm excited, in case you couldn't tell :D
Discipline - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 61
No Death Streak

The breezes were balmy and growing warmer as spring began to arrive, and the dragons in the clan spent the day relaxing and playing, worn out after the end of the festival and the clearing up after, and taking a few days to recover before fully returning to their normal schedule.

Pinglist

I was gonna write a little bit of story progression surrounding Ixx today, but I completely forgot about this until now, so I'll save it for tomorrow. And now that that's out of the way, I need to gush about how much I love the map update! For anyone curious, I've picked out where this little clan would be in the Windswept Plateau and have a custom location marker forever placed here! It's probably directly beneath the Cloudsong, and having a physical location is gonna be awesome for more story stuff. Next time I get a chance to do writing, I'm going to describe the location of the clan in more detail now that I've decided exactly where the clan is (and what do you mean those are probably shrubs around the bamboo? Of course that's a forest, why would it be anything else! XD) To me that location seemed like the perfect spot for the clan and I really can't wait to use the new map to my advantage!

Oh, and the trading post is pointed out on the map and I remember reading once that it moved about, so I can't wait to see if it's going to hop all over the map, and work that into the story when they go to visit those at the trading post! :D

I'm excited, in case you couldn't tell :D
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18