Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Journey of the 3 [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
[columns][item=Small Block of Granite][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 88[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- "Oh, it's the Mistral Jamboree..." Azami commented softly as she glanced up into the skies, hearing the sounds of dragons celebrating and singing drifting down from the Cloudsong, the happy and joyful noises completely at odds with the sombre mood in the clan. "We're not celebrating." Sketch said flatly, his tone leaving it clear he wasn't open to discussing the matter. "I wasn't gonna suggest it." Azami responded tiredly as she glanced over at Sketch, though received no response. No one felt like celebrating after all that had happened, and even the thought of having to put in the effort was tiring to think about. But it also hurt hearing how happy all the clans up in the Cloudsong were as they flew about on the breezes, singing, laughing and telling all kinds of stories and tales. Though, maybe next year things would be different... ----- ----- "Go away!" Ixx snarled at the creature that had curled up outside his cave door. This was his cave! His territory! If it didn't leave, it would become food! Arching his back menacingly, he scuttled towards the creature, still snarling, though it seemed completely unbothered by his show of force. After a few more moments of snarling and growling, the creature got to its feet and approached Ixx, completely nonplussed by his threatening behaviour. Walking right up to him, it gave him a lick before happily trotting inside the cave, leaving a shell shocked Ixx outside. Once Ixx's system had rebooted, he scuttled after the creature, still snarling at it as he watched it settle down happily in a corner of his cave. After a few more minutes of no response from the creature, Ixx sat back, though continued glaring at it. Well if it was going to stay here, then he'd fatten it up for food. Ixx tilted his head to the side slightly. This creature would be tasty, yes? Well he'd find out in a few days. Ixx stalked around the creature before settling himself down nearby, keeping a wary eye on it, despite how peaceful it seemed. Well while it was staying here he'd give it a name, at least until he ate it. He'd call it It. Yes, that would do nicely. And in a few days he'd enjoy a delicious meal. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Sorry for not posting anything for a few days, life suddenly got very hectic, and honestly, it's probably gonna remain hectic for a while. I'm able to return back to work soon which means less time for FR and while I'll still be doing this, I can't promise updates will happen every day, but I'll keep posting things when I can, even if they're a few days behind. As for the writing, we've got how Ixx met his familiar! Ixx doesn't understand that if you name something you grow attached to it :)
Small Block of Granite - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 88
Writing

"Oh, it's the Mistral Jamboree..." Azami commented softly as she glanced up into the skies, hearing the sounds of dragons celebrating and singing drifting down from the Cloudsong, the happy and joyful noises completely at odds with the sombre mood in the clan.

"We're not celebrating." Sketch said flatly, his tone leaving it clear he wasn't open to discussing the matter.

"I wasn't gonna suggest it." Azami responded tiredly as she glanced over at Sketch, though received no response.

No one felt like celebrating after all that had happened, and even the thought of having to put in the effort was tiring to think about. But it also hurt hearing how happy all the clans up in the Cloudsong were as they flew about on the breezes, singing, laughing and telling all kinds of stories and tales. Though, maybe next year things would be different...

"Go away!" Ixx snarled at the creature that had curled up outside his cave door. This was his cave! His territory! If it didn't leave, it would become food! Arching his back menacingly, he scuttled towards the creature, still snarling, though it seemed completely unbothered by his show of force.

After a few more moments of snarling and growling, the creature got to its feet and approached Ixx, completely nonplussed by his threatening behaviour. Walking right up to him, it gave him a lick before happily trotting inside the cave, leaving a shell shocked Ixx outside.

Once Ixx's system had rebooted, he scuttled after the creature, still snarling at it as he watched it settle down happily in a corner of his cave. After a few more minutes of no response from the creature, Ixx sat back, though continued glaring at it. Well if it was going to stay here, then he'd fatten it up for food. Ixx tilted his head to the side slightly. This creature would be tasty, yes? Well he'd find out in a few days.

Ixx stalked around the creature before settling himself down nearby, keeping a wary eye on it, despite how peaceful it seemed. Well while it was staying here he'd give it a name, at least until he ate it. He'd call it It. Yes, that would do nicely. And in a few days he'd enjoy a delicious meal.

Pinglist

@Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff

Sorry for not posting anything for a few days, life suddenly got very hectic, and honestly, it's probably gonna remain hectic for a while. I'm able to return back to work soon which means less time for FR and while I'll still be doing this, I can't promise updates will happen every day, but I'll keep posting things when I can, even if they're a few days behind.

As for the writing, we've got how Ixx met his familiar! Ixx doesn't understand that if you name something you grow attached to it :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[columns][item=Silver Steampunk Wings][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 89[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Customisation[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- By the second day of the Mistral Jamboree, everyone in the clan was tired of hearing all the celebrations going on around them. Though really, they couldn't be too upset, it was the Wind flight's own festival and they couldn't make the surrounding clans stop celebrating just because they didn't want to. And in their weariness and desperation to ignore the celebrations happening around them, no one noticed the new markings that had appeared on Azami until late in the evening. And aside from small comments of how they looked nice on her, no real attention was drawn to them as no one had the energy spare. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Here's the second and last post for today, and hopefully I'll be able to catch up with this little bit of backlog before I get back to work. And I gave Azami her tertiary gene a few days ago when I got enough treasure saved up to buy it.
Silver Steampunk Wings - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 89
Customisation

By the second day of the Mistral Jamboree, everyone in the clan was tired of hearing all the celebrations going on around them. Though really, they couldn't be too upset, it was the Wind flight's own festival and they couldn't make the surrounding clans stop celebrating just because they didn't want to. And in their weariness and desperation to ignore the celebrations happening around them, no one noticed the new markings that had appeared on Azami until late in the evening. And aside from small comments of how they looked nice on her, no real attention was drawn to them as no one had the energy spare.

Pinglist

Here's the second and last post for today, and hopefully I'll be able to catch up with this little bit of backlog before I get back to work.

And I gave Azami her tertiary gene a few days ago when I got enough treasure saved up to buy it.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[columns][item=Faded Canvas Scrap][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 90[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- "At least those creatures seem to have stopped attacking." Brush murmured tiredly as he watched the flames dance in the fire, trying to ignore the happy sounds of celebration echoing outside the treehouse. "For now at least." Azami commented back, her vacant gaze fixed on Fei and Piper who were curled up in the corner of the room together, both fast asleep. "Maybe that will be the end of it." Brush murmured, still in the same tired voice, though really he wasn't that hopeful. Those creatures wouldn't just suddenly leave them alone like this. They'd come back, he was sure of it. "I doubt it." Azami responded, voicing Brush's own thoughts. "But we'll be prepared next time." She added, in a steely voice as her gaze moved over to Brush, and then Sketch who was curled up in front of the fire, asleep or awake, neither one of them knew. "We'll be ready, and we won't loose anyone else." Azami promised firmly, staring into the fire with a hardened expression. ----- ----- Mistral Jamboree celebrations were always something spectacular to behold. All manner of colourful paper kites, windmills and decorations were strung up between trees and buildings, and tiny bells were strung along thin wires, chiming softly in the breezes that blew through the lands. And the rustling of the kites, and the chiming of the bells weren't the only sounds to be heard during the festivities. Singing and laughter filled the air, with traditional songs and ballads sung by whole clans as dragons raced each other through the air and competed against one another in aerial acrobatic displays. The songs sung aren't only for fun, but they hold the stories of the Windswept Plateau, of exploration and the importance of wind; the recent loss of the Twisting Crescendo weaving its way into a myriad of new songs that would be sung through the ages. And it isn't just stories from the children of wind, or tales of the Windsinger, but stories from all over Sornieth are taken by wind dragons and crafted into songs to be sung through the ages. After all, as dragons of travel and wanderlust, how could they not collect together the other stories they've heard in their travels? And as always, through all the celebrations, the festival is a time to learn, a time to teach the hatchlings the importance of the wind, how dragons big and small rely on it for flight, changing weather and communication across the whole world. For without the winds, the air would become stagnant and the courier dragons would struggle with their jobs, and all dragons would struggle to soar above the ground. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Kinda late, but that's what happens when I don't post for a while. But here's my description of what I imagine Mistral Jamboree celebrations to be like in an average clan. This time though, I don't think we'll have a description of the Pinkerlocke clan's decorations, simply because they don't have any yet.
Faded Canvas Scrap - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 90
Writing

"At least those creatures seem to have stopped attacking." Brush murmured tiredly as he watched the flames dance in the fire, trying to ignore the happy sounds of celebration echoing outside the treehouse.

"For now at least." Azami commented back, her vacant gaze fixed on Fei and Piper who were curled up in the corner of the room together, both fast asleep.

"Maybe that will be the end of it." Brush murmured, still in the same tired voice, though really he wasn't that hopeful. Those creatures wouldn't just suddenly leave them alone like this. They'd come back, he was sure of it.

"I doubt it." Azami responded, voicing Brush's own thoughts. "But we'll be prepared next time." She added, in a steely voice as her gaze moved over to Brush, and then Sketch who was curled up in front of the fire, asleep or awake, neither one of them knew.

"We'll be ready, and we won't loose anyone else." Azami promised firmly, staring into the fire with a hardened expression.

Mistral Jamboree celebrations were always something spectacular to behold. All manner of colourful paper kites, windmills and decorations were strung up between trees and buildings, and tiny bells were strung along thin wires, chiming softly in the breezes that blew through the lands. And the rustling of the kites, and the chiming of the bells weren't the only sounds to be heard during the festivities. Singing and laughter filled the air, with traditional songs and ballads sung by whole clans as dragons raced each other through the air and competed against one another in aerial acrobatic displays.

The songs sung aren't only for fun, but they hold the stories of the Windswept Plateau, of exploration and the importance of wind; the recent loss of the Twisting Crescendo weaving its way into a myriad of new songs that would be sung through the ages. And it isn't just stories from the children of wind, or tales of the Windsinger, but stories from all over Sornieth are taken by wind dragons and crafted into songs to be sung through the ages. After all, as dragons of travel and wanderlust, how could they not collect together the other stories they've heard in their travels?

And as always, through all the celebrations, the festival is a time to learn, a time to teach the hatchlings the importance of the wind, how dragons big and small rely on it for flight, changing weather and communication across the whole world. For without the winds, the air would become stagnant and the courier dragons would struggle with their jobs, and all dragons would struggle to soar above the ground.

Pinglist

Kinda late, but that's what happens when I don't post for a while. But here's my description of what I imagine Mistral Jamboree celebrations to be like in an average clan. This time though, I don't think we'll have a description of the Pinkerlocke clan's decorations, simply because they don't have any yet.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Fuiran Hide][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 91[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- The clan took advantage of the few days of respite from the attacking creatures to stock up on food and other necessities, dropping by the Trading Post as they'd heard it had come to stop close by their treehouse. And while they were there, they cast a brief glance towards the items Joxar was selling for the Mistral Jamboree, but quickly turned away. Despite it still being a time of celebration for the Wind flight, they weren't ready to celebrate along with them. And so, jobs done, they headed home and rested, all of them wishing things were different. ----- ----- Sketch didn't want to do anything anyone suggested. He'd lost his sister, a clan mate and then Teri in only a few short days. He was feeling so much, he wasn't even sure which emotions he was feeling any more. It was overwhelming, and it hurt so much. And to try and cope with it all, all the pain and hurt, he simply chose not to feel it, shutting himself off from his emotions and everyone else. He couldn't even work up the energy to intervene whenever Azami and Brush snapped at each other, something he never remembered them doing before. Sometimes Fei and Piper would try and get him to play with them, probably on the suggestion from Azami or Brush, and he tried, he really did try to muster up some form of happiness for them, to play with them like they used to, like how he'd loved to, but it always fell flat and he always ended up curled up in front of the fire time after time. Sketch didn't want to stay like this though, barely doing anything and spending every day staring into the fire, not when he'd been so full of life before. It just wasn't him, and he knew Doodle, Alyx and Teri wouldn't want him to stay like this either. But it was so much effort to try and do something, anything, even to feel. But maybe he'd try tomorrow. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Here's some more insight of how Sketch is dealing (or not dealing) with all the events that happened to the small clan. There are two ways he can go from here, and only time will show which way he goes.
Fuiran Hide - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 91
Writing

The clan took advantage of the few days of respite from the attacking creatures to stock up on food and other necessities, dropping by the Trading Post as they'd heard it had come to stop close by their treehouse. And while they were there, they cast a brief glance towards the items Joxar was selling for the Mistral Jamboree, but quickly turned away. Despite it still being a time of celebration for the Wind flight, they weren't ready to celebrate along with them. And so, jobs done, they headed home and rested, all of them wishing things were different.

Sketch didn't want to do anything anyone suggested. He'd lost his sister, a clan mate and then Teri in only a few short days. He was feeling so much, he wasn't even sure which emotions he was feeling any more. It was overwhelming, and it hurt so much. And to try and cope with it all, all the pain and hurt, he simply chose not to feel it, shutting himself off from his emotions and everyone else. He couldn't even work up the energy to intervene whenever Azami and Brush snapped at each other, something he never remembered them doing before.

Sometimes Fei and Piper would try and get him to play with them, probably on the suggestion from Azami or Brush, and he tried, he really did try to muster up some form of happiness for them, to play with them like they used to, like how he'd loved to, but it always fell flat and he always ended up curled up in front of the fire time after time.

Sketch didn't want to stay like this though, barely doing anything and spending every day staring into the fire, not when he'd been so full of life before. It just wasn't him, and he knew Doodle, Alyx and Teri wouldn't want him to stay like this either. But it was so much effort to try and do something, anything, even to feel. But maybe he'd try tomorrow.

Pinglist

Here's some more insight of how Sketch is dealing (or not dealing) with all the events that happened to the small clan. There are two ways he can go from here, and only time will show which way he goes.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Orchid Cactus][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 92[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]10-20 Battles[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Ixx stayed true to his word and helped the clan when creatures began attacking once more, defending it and the dragons inside from further harm and heartbreak. And while he didn't ask for anything in return, he seemed happy enough in his role, and returned to his original position of sleeping curled up at the roots of the tree, rather than sleeping inside, despite the offer being made to him. And when he could, he helped train Fei and Piper, Fei much more willing to train now that she'd seen what was out there, and what could happen when a dragon was outnumbered. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Fei, Piper and Ixx were in the Scorched Forest for the full 20 battles, and Ixx levelled up to level 9. Next time I think I'll take that same team into the Sandswept Delta and hope nothing goes wrong. I also got a couple of familiar drops, and put one of them, the Crowned Bonepriest, on Sketch as his familiar.
Orchid Cactus - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 92
10-20 Battles

Ixx stayed true to his word and helped the clan when creatures began attacking once more, defending it and the dragons inside from further harm and heartbreak. And while he didn't ask for anything in return, he seemed happy enough in his role, and returned to his original position of sleeping curled up at the roots of the tree, rather than sleeping inside, despite the offer being made to him. And when he could, he helped train Fei and Piper, Fei much more willing to train now that she'd seen what was out there, and what could happen when a dragon was outnumbered.

Pinglist

Fei, Piper and Ixx were in the Scorched Forest for the full 20 battles, and Ixx levelled up to level 9. Next time I think I'll take that same team into the Sandswept Delta and hope nothing goes wrong.

I also got a couple of familiar drops, and put one of them, the Crowned Bonepriest, on Sketch as his familiar.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Singed Webbing][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 93[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Despite the fact that everyone in the small clan was still grieving and hurting, everyone was trying their hardest to return to some kind of normalcy, wanting things to start getting back to how they used to be, or at least as close as they could get while missing so many dragons. And although everyone was trying, things still weren't quite right, smiles felt a little forced and tempers were more likely to flare. But when things did go right, it was like the calm in the storm, and brought peace that was sorely needed. ----- ----- "Wait!" Sketch called out, raising his voice above a flat monotone for what felt like the first time in forever. Ixx paused, sharp claws hovering above the creature that had been knocked to the side previously. Moving closer, Sketch looked over the creature, a Crowned Bonepriest if he wasn't mistaken, Ixx watching him warily. This creature seemed different to the others that had been attacking them. There was no wild look in its eye, no malicious aura of a shade-touched being. Just a hurt, confused and scared creature. Just like himself. "Don't hurt it. I'm gonna keep it." Sketch said to Ixx, the flat tone back, though not quite as lifeless as before, as he gently scooped up the Bonepriest into his arms and began to head back to the treehouse. "Why?" Ixx asked, still eyening Sketch warily. Sketch simply shrugged, as much as he could while holding the Bonepriest. "Why do you let that Zeeba stay with you?" He countered softly, before continuing back towards the treehouse. He'd help the Bonepriest heal up, and then if it wanted to stay, he'd let it stay, and he'd keep looking after it. But if it wanted to leave, then he'd let it go on its way. But for now, while he was looking after it and letting it heal and rest, he'd give it a name. And he'd call it Regius. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] 3rd one for today, and I decided to write about Sketch getting his familiar, which will be a good thing for him. And the clan is still struggling to cope with everything, but you can't exactly blame them for that.
Singed Webbing - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 93
Writing

Despite the fact that everyone in the small clan was still grieving and hurting, everyone was trying their hardest to return to some kind of normalcy, wanting things to start getting back to how they used to be, or at least as close as they could get while missing so many dragons. And although everyone was trying, things still weren't quite right, smiles felt a little forced and tempers were more likely to flare. But when things did go right, it was like the calm in the storm, and brought peace that was sorely needed.

"Wait!" Sketch called out, raising his voice above a flat monotone for what felt like the first time in forever.

Ixx paused, sharp claws hovering above the creature that had been knocked to the side previously. Moving closer, Sketch looked over the creature, a Crowned Bonepriest if he wasn't mistaken, Ixx watching him warily. This creature seemed different to the others that had been attacking them. There was no wild look in its eye, no malicious aura of a shade-touched being. Just a hurt, confused and scared creature. Just like himself.

"Don't hurt it. I'm gonna keep it." Sketch said to Ixx, the flat tone back, though not quite as lifeless as before, as he gently scooped up the Bonepriest into his arms and began to head back to the treehouse.

"Why?" Ixx asked, still eyening Sketch warily. Sketch simply shrugged, as much as he could while holding the Bonepriest.

"Why do you let that Zeeba stay with you?" He countered softly, before continuing back towards the treehouse.

He'd help the Bonepriest heal up, and then if it wanted to stay, he'd let it stay, and he'd keep looking after it. But if it wanted to leave, then he'd let it go on its way. But for now, while he was looking after it and letting it heal and rest, he'd give it a name. And he'd call it Regius.

Pinglist

3rd one for today, and I decided to write about Sketch getting his familiar, which will be a good thing for him.

And the clan is still struggling to cope with everything, but you can't exactly blame them for that.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Crystalplate Stinger][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 94[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]New Dragon[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Sketch glanced up wearily as he heard footsteps approaching the treehouse. It didn't sound like monsters, but really, you could never quite be sure any more. To be on the safe side, he curled protectively around Regius, eyeing the trees as he waited for the owner of the footsteps to come into view. A few moments later a striking blue bogsneak strolled through the trees, looking around curiously, before catching sight of Sketch and giving him a wide smile. "Aye, loverly place you've got 'ere!" He called out in a cheerful voice, stopping a respectable distance away from the nocturne. "What can I call you then?" Sketch paused for a few moments, wondering if this might be some sort of trap, before quickly coming to the conclusion he didn't care if it was. "Sketch." He responded flatly, watching the bogsneak carefully nonetheless. "Sketch eh? Well you can call me Pan! I'm new in these 'ere parts, travelling around a little on a sort of, 'find yourself' journey. This your home, I take it?" Pan said, still smiling jovially at Sketch, though not coming any closer, like he realised Sketch was rather wary of him. "Yes, this is my home." "Live 'ere with anyone else?" "A few other dragons." Sketch replied simply. Pan paused, the smile fading for just a second as he frowned in thought for a brief moment. "Now I know this is rather forward of me to ask, but I don't suppose you could lend me a place to stay for a few days? I've been travelling an awful long time, and I'd appreciate a respite for a few days. Course, if you don't want me to stay then I'll be on my merry way, but this seems like a loverly place to relax and recuperate for a little while, and I'd love to get to know your other friends while I'm here." Pan's smile was back on his face once he'd finished speaking, awaiting Sketch's response. Sketch was silent for a few moments as he thought, before lowering his head down to the ground with a small sigh. "You can stay. Welcome to the clan, I guess." He murmured. Pan didn't seem put out by Sketch's lacklustre attitude, beaming towards the nocturne as he strode forwards. "Aye thanks a lot friend! I greatly appreciate it! And don't you worry, I'll help pull my weight while I'm here." Pan grinned, giving Sketch's shoulder a gentle pat with a heavy foreleg. "Well, I'd best go introduce myself to everyone then." He announced, before giving Sketch a grin and a wink, and launching himself up into the sky to reach the treehouse. ----- ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67981507][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/679816/67981507_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][size=5][u][b]Pan[/b][/u][/size][/columns] ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Ngl I really wanted to get to today's thing because New Dragon!! That and I was struck with inspiration, and also it helps that I'm nowhere near as tired as I have been the past few days. So the random number generator gave me bogsneaks and so we have the newest addition Pan! I also almost wanted to bend the rules a little for this because the next male and female bogsneaks I could have got were absolutely gorgeous, Royal Petals & Butterfly with purpley Glimmer and Shadow eyes. But I stuck with the rules, and chose between Pan and the first cheapest female bog. But I like the ideas I have for Pan, and I love the personality I'm giving him, so all's good :D I'll stop spamming everyone with pings for now, but I've also shortened the list of days I need to catch up on to 5 (plus tomorrow). So we're getting somewhere :)
Crystalplate Stinger - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 94
New Dragon

Sketch glanced up wearily as he heard footsteps approaching the treehouse. It didn't sound like monsters, but really, you could never quite be sure any more. To be on the safe side, he curled protectively around Regius, eyeing the trees as he waited for the owner of the footsteps to come into view.

A few moments later a striking blue bogsneak strolled through the trees, looking around curiously, before catching sight of Sketch and giving him a wide smile.

"Aye, loverly place you've got 'ere!" He called out in a cheerful voice, stopping a respectable distance away from the nocturne. "What can I call you then?"

Sketch paused for a few moments, wondering if this might be some sort of trap, before quickly coming to the conclusion he didn't care if it was. "Sketch." He responded flatly, watching the bogsneak carefully nonetheless.

"Sketch eh? Well you can call me Pan! I'm new in these 'ere parts, travelling around a little on a sort of, 'find yourself' journey. This your home, I take it?" Pan said, still smiling jovially at Sketch, though not coming any closer, like he realised Sketch was rather wary of him.

"Yes, this is my home."

"Live 'ere with anyone else?"

"A few other dragons." Sketch replied simply. Pan paused, the smile fading for just a second as he frowned in thought for a brief moment.

"Now I know this is rather forward of me to ask, but I don't suppose you could lend me a place to stay for a few days? I've been travelling an awful long time, and I'd appreciate a respite for a few days. Course, if you don't want me to stay then I'll be on my merry way, but this seems like a loverly place to relax and recuperate for a little while, and I'd love to get to know your other friends while I'm here." Pan's smile was back on his face once he'd finished speaking, awaiting Sketch's response.

Sketch was silent for a few moments as he thought, before lowering his head down to the ground with a small sigh.

"You can stay. Welcome to the clan, I guess." He murmured.

Pan didn't seem put out by Sketch's lacklustre attitude, beaming towards the nocturne as he strode forwards.

"Aye thanks a lot friend! I greatly appreciate it! And don't you worry, I'll help pull my weight while I'm here." Pan grinned, giving Sketch's shoulder a gentle pat with a heavy foreleg. "Well, I'd best go introduce myself to everyone then." He announced, before giving Sketch a grin and a wink, and launching himself up into the sky to reach the treehouse.

67981507_350.png _ _ _ _ _ Pan

Pinglist

Ngl I really wanted to get to today's thing because New Dragon!! That and I was struck with inspiration, and also it helps that I'm nowhere near as tired as I have been the past few days. So the random number generator gave me bogsneaks and so we have the newest addition Pan! I also almost wanted to bend the rules a little for this because the next male and female bogsneaks I could have got were absolutely gorgeous, Royal Petals & Butterfly with purpley Glimmer and Shadow eyes. But I stuck with the rules, and chose between Pan and the first cheapest female bog. But I like the ideas I have for Pan, and I love the personality I'm giving him, so all's good :D

I'll stop spamming everyone with pings for now, but I've also shortened the list of days I need to catch up on to 5 (plus tomorrow). So we're getting somewhere :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
Oooh I love his ferret
Oooh I love his ferret
[columns][item=Clown Charger Fin][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 95[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- Pan quickly settled into the small clan, helping out wherever he was needed and always ready to offer a smile to the other dragons. And the rest of the clan found that the addition of someone new and so willing to help in everyday tasks took a burden from their shoulders, everyone warming up very quickly to Pan and enjoying his company. Even Ixx, who was rather prickly and short with everyone, seemed to tolerate Pan's company much more than any other dragon, something that surprised everyone. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Biography[/b][/u][/size] [size=4][i]Pan[/i][/size][/center] Pan wandered into the clan's territory after having travelled all the way from Dragonhome. He left his home on a journey to find himself, picking up a tiny ferret friend along the way. He eventually found his way to the Windswept Plateau and the small treehouse the clan calls home. He could tell the moment he arrived that some kind of tragedy had fallen over the clan, though didn't bring it up. He did however, decide to stay for a while to see if he could do anything to help the dragons in the clan. Pan is a very jovial dragon, and loves being in and around nature. He's always looking on the brighter side of things, and hopes he can be a spark of joy to the small clan and bring them some fun. He doesn't know if he'll stay for long with the clan, though the surrounding forest is very beautiful and he already enjoys the company of the dragons of the clan, even if they are still grieving. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] Ok so I fell a little behind again with these, but I am determined to catch up at some point. In other good news, I started drawing some of the art I have backlogged, but the bad news is the anatomy is so bad I'm gonna have to do the sketch again. But hopefully second time round it'll turn out alright. Pan is the kind of dragon that everyone gets along with. Big happy friend.
Clown Charger Fin - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 95
Writing

Pan quickly settled into the small clan, helping out wherever he was needed and always ready to offer a smile to the other dragons. And the rest of the clan found that the addition of someone new and so willing to help in everyday tasks took a burden from their shoulders, everyone warming up very quickly to Pan and enjoying his company. Even Ixx, who was rather prickly and short with everyone, seemed to tolerate Pan's company much more than any other dragon, something that surprised everyone.

Biography

Pan

Pan wandered into the clan's territory after having travelled all the way from Dragonhome. He left his home on a journey to find himself, picking up a tiny ferret friend along the way. He eventually found his way to the Windswept Plateau and the small treehouse the clan calls home. He could tell the moment he arrived that some kind of tragedy had fallen over the clan, though didn't bring it up. He did however, decide to stay for a while to see if he could do anything to help the dragons in the clan.

Pan is a very jovial dragon, and loves being in and around nature. He's always looking on the brighter side of things, and hopes he can be a spark of joy to the small clan and bring them some fun. He doesn't know if he'll stay for long with the clan, though the surrounding forest is very beautiful and he already enjoys the company of the dragons of the clan, even if they are still grieving.

Pinglist

Ok so I fell a little behind again with these, but I am determined to catch up at some point. In other good news, I started drawing some of the art I have backlogged, but the bad news is the anatomy is so bad I'm gonna have to do the sketch again. But hopefully second time round it'll turn out alright.

Pan is the kind of dragon that everyone gets along with. Big happy friend.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[columns][item=Andesine][nextcol][color=transparent]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][nextcol][size=7][b][u]Day 96[/u][/b][/size][/columns] [right][size=2][i]Writing[/i][/size][/right] ----- ----- For the first time in what felt like forever, laughter was heard in the treehouse. And it came from Fei and Piper, who were playing with Pan and his little ferret, watching the small animal dash and roll about, the strange antics of the little slinky creature making them laugh and giggle as it scrambled all over them. They'd never seen a ferret before and were fascinated by how it moved and seemed at times to be almost liquid, and the laughter that ensued was almost like a ray of sunshine shining through the treehouse, and lifting the mood of everyone there. ----- ----- This was going to be exciting! Pan loved his home amongst the rocks and gems of Dragonhome, but he didn't quite feel that that was where he belonged, not fully. So he gathered together a few supplies, bade his clan-members farewell, and set out on his journey to travel over Sornieth. Perhaps he'd find somewhere else to call home, or find out who he truly was while he traveled, and he couldn't wait to see what was waiting for him in the big wide world! Pan's first stops were in the Terraclae, and then the Colonnades of Antiquity, enjoying the bustle of the markets and the cities before moving on and out of the Earthshaker's domain, straight into the lush green of the Viridian Labyrinth. The forests were so different to anything he'd ever known; life, plants and nature everywhere he looked, and he even stumbled across a tiny ferret who refused to leave him be, so he kept the strangely slinky creature as a pet and together they left the Viridian Labyrinth, sailing across to the Tangled Wood. Once again, he was struck by how different everything was, the forests here were dark and dim, lit only by the bioluminescent plants and animals, truly a sight to behold. And once he'd explored the region, he sailed across the Sea of a Thousand Currents with pirates, his eyes opened to the world below the ocean, though not one he was keen to return to. And finally he landed in the Windswept Plateau, travelling through the region just in time for the Mistral Jamboree. The laughter and merriment of the wind dragons celebrating their element, singing and dancing with one another struck a chord within Pan, and as he traveled further through the region he realised the wind dragons were similar to himself. They loved life, and celebrated all that they could. And so when he came across a tiny treehouse, where a small clan of dragons resided, all seemingly heartbroken over some great tragedy, he wanted to stay and help them find their laughter again. ----- ----- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u][/size] @Sightlesz @Naxxar @Wufflesnuff[/center] The next few days are battles, so I think to not spam you all with pings I'll lump the next three days into one post, unless something major happens while battling. But I hope not. Also, who decided ferrets should move like that. Why are they so [i]wiggle[/i]?
Andesine - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day 96
Writing

For the first time in what felt like forever, laughter was heard in the treehouse. And it came from Fei and Piper, who were playing with Pan and his little ferret, watching the small animal dash and roll about, the strange antics of the little slinky creature making them laugh and giggle as it scrambled all over them. They'd never seen a ferret before and were fascinated by how it moved and seemed at times to be almost liquid, and the laughter that ensued was almost like a ray of sunshine shining through the treehouse, and lifting the mood of everyone there.

This was going to be exciting! Pan loved his home amongst the rocks and gems of Dragonhome, but he didn't quite feel that that was where he belonged, not fully. So he gathered together a few supplies, bade his clan-members farewell, and set out on his journey to travel over Sornieth. Perhaps he'd find somewhere else to call home, or find out who he truly was while he traveled, and he couldn't wait to see what was waiting for him in the big wide world!

Pan's first stops were in the Terraclae, and then the Colonnades of Antiquity, enjoying the bustle of the markets and the cities before moving on and out of the Earthshaker's domain, straight into the lush green of the Viridian Labyrinth. The forests were so different to anything he'd ever known; life, plants and nature everywhere he looked, and he even stumbled across a tiny ferret who refused to leave him be, so he kept the strangely slinky creature as a pet and together they left the Viridian Labyrinth, sailing across to the Tangled Wood. Once again, he was struck by how different everything was, the forests here were dark and dim, lit only by the bioluminescent plants and animals, truly a sight to behold. And once he'd explored the region, he sailed across the Sea of a Thousand Currents with pirates, his eyes opened to the world below the ocean, though not one he was keen to return to. And finally he landed in the Windswept Plateau, travelling through the region just in time for the Mistral Jamboree.

The laughter and merriment of the wind dragons celebrating their element, singing and dancing with one another struck a chord within Pan, and as he traveled further through the region he realised the wind dragons were similar to himself. They loved life, and celebrated all that they could. And so when he came across a tiny treehouse, where a small clan of dragons resided, all seemingly heartbroken over some great tragedy, he wanted to stay and help them find their laughter again.

Pinglist

The next few days are battles, so I think to not spam you all with pings I'll lump the next three days into one post, unless something major happens while battling. But I hope not.

Also, who decided ferrets should move like that. Why are they so wiggle?
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18