Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Cult of Mor (Lore; Applications Open)
1 2 3
@gloomi
i'd prefer if you sent me Cult stuff via PM as i mentioned above qvq
That, and this really isn't an earth based lore thing- the Cult of Mor has little interest in the Earth Flight unless it's to bury their dead or retrieve bones from the soil.
She's really cute, but i'm not quite sure she fits the bill, especially to be an Acolyte, as that requires Njada's full trust in the dragon's capabilities, and their devotion to the Cult and herself :c I'm sorry!
@gloomi
i'd prefer if you sent me Cult stuff via PM as i mentioned above qvq
That, and this really isn't an earth based lore thing- the Cult of Mor has little interest in the Earth Flight unless it's to bury their dead or retrieve bones from the soil.
She's really cute, but i'm not quite sure she fits the bill, especially to be an Acolyte, as that requires Njada's full trust in the dragon's capabilities, and their devotion to the Cult and herself :c I'm sorry!
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
Kk np!! I this sounded so cool T-T I vow that I shall breed a dragon worthy of your cult ... lol
Kk np!! I this sounded so cool T-T I vow that I shall breed a dragon worthy of your cult ... lol
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
@KyuuBird
Hello, does the dragon require to arleady have lore?
@KyuuBird
Hello, does the dragon require to arleady have lore?

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
@KingVulture
hiya!
nah, doesn't have to apply with pre-made lore. I like helping new members make lore from scratch if they'd need help with doing so! Just as long as the dragon ends up getting lore and stuff, then it's all gucci nwn
@KingVulture
hiya!
nah, doesn't have to apply with pre-made lore. I like helping new members make lore from scratch if they'd need help with doing so! Just as long as the dragon ends up getting lore and stuff, then it's all gucci nwn
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66247274][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662473/66247274_350.png[/img][/url] @Kyuubird I wanna submit this fine fella to the cult as a healer.
66247274_350.png
@Kyuubird
I wanna submit this fine fella to the cult as a healer.

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
@KingVulture
wanna tell me a bit about him? If he's got nothing planned at all, then shoot me a PM and we can solidify his place in the Cult; i have to know his personality at least, and we can make up a short lore blurb for him too! Can't let just anyone in, as the Cult is not keen on accepting certain types of individuals
@KingVulture
wanna tell me a bit about him? If he's got nothing planned at all, then shoot me a PM and we can solidify his place in the Cult; i have to know his personality at least, and we can make up a short lore blurb for him too! Can't let just anyone in, as the Cult is not keen on accepting certain types of individuals
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird can I apply my arcane skydancer conjurer? don't have much lore in mind for them yet. https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/677337/67733606_350.png?mtime=ZYEkXpyHyhw
@KyuuBird can I apply my arcane skydancer conjurer? don't have much lore in mind for them yet. https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/677337/67733606_350.png?mtime=ZYEkXpyHyhw
goooooooood evening!!!
(want me to draw your dragon??? i can do that) (for free) (for now) (i just need practice)
wishlist
@awanderingprson
please go to the other thread or PM me for applications ^^ We can talk things over there
as a side note, i will not accept that Skydancer due to his colors/apparel (as i mentioned in my post here)
@awanderingprson
please go to the other thread or PM me for applications ^^ We can talk things over there
as a side note, i will not accept that Skydancer due to his colors/apparel (as i mentioned in my post here)
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
[font=cambria] @KyuuBird I'm back and finally the lore for Yersinia it's finished! I did not write it, i only gave the instructions about it but i hope she will be able to enroll now ^^ [s]I only need to make the bio a little bit prettier[/s] At your ok, i will fill the form! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67244937][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672450/67244937_350.png[/img][/url]
@KyuuBird

I'm back and finally the lore for Yersinia it's finished!
I did not write it, i only gave the instructions about it but i hope she will be able to enroll now ^^
I only need to make the bio a little bit prettier

At your ok, i will fill the form!

67244937_350.png
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@xxDoxxie
i'd rather you post in the link provided in the Q&A post to talk about applications or via Pm next time please ; v ;)"
i'll read her bio in a sec tho

EDIT:
i've read it, and though i def like it and will happily accept you, please refrain from writing her acceptance into the Cult without me saying she can join beforehand. It kinda feels like putting words into my mouth, as i never expressly stated that she's 100% accepted until just now etc

If you'd like her to be a Healer (?), grab an achievement sticker + the "found the cult" one, place em in her bio/your profile/where you'd like, and i'll add you to the official list nwn
She's a welcome addition and i see zero issues with her bio!
@xxDoxxie
i'd rather you post in the link provided in the Q&A post to talk about applications or via Pm next time please ; v ;)"
i'll read her bio in a sec tho

EDIT:
i've read it, and though i def like it and will happily accept you, please refrain from writing her acceptance into the Cult without me saying she can join beforehand. It kinda feels like putting words into my mouth, as i never expressly stated that she's 100% accepted until just now etc

If you'd like her to be a Healer (?), grab an achievement sticker + the "found the cult" one, place em in her bio/your profile/where you'd like, and i'll add you to the official list nwn
She's a welcome addition and i see zero issues with her bio!
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
1 2 3