Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Cult of Mor (Lore; Applications Open)
1 2 3
@KyuuBird oh i admit i didn't read it until the end, i just said at the writer that she needed a certain lore for the cult of mor and she added it but you're absolutely right ^^"

I'll gladly do that ^^
@KyuuBird oh i admit i didn't read it until the end, i just said at the writer that she needed a certain lore for the cult of mor and she added it but you're absolutely right ^^"

I'll gladly do that ^^
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
[img]https://i.imgur.com/SILLcxG.png[/img] [center][b]IDEA UPDATE[/b] [/center] I [i]may [/i]make a Discord Server for the Cult of Mor at some point? I've had the idea for a while but since this is just a little lore offshoot i never gave it too much thought. The Discord would be for all things Cult related; questions, lore ideas, members interacting, RP if anyone would like, art, etc. I don't think I'll do it very soon due to my schedule and uncertainty, but it's just an idea i'm throwing out [emoji=mirror laughing size=1] ---------- [center][b]LORE UPDATE[/b][/center] Slowly I'm making my way through the things I wanna type out! i add new images and info in random bursts of inspiration, so please forgive this thread's constant state of WIP-ness. I will gladly take ideas from anyone who wishes to give some input! i have a lot of things established already, I'm just too scattered to actually write anything down consistently so I end up with blank spaces in my Lore page, but tons of info in my head. Forgive me for being an utter mess- ;; That said, if you wanna join you still may! New members are always being added [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2865334#post_2865334]here[/url], and I'm more than happy to add you if you'd like as well [emoji=mirror winking size=1] Just shoot me a PM or contact me in the link provided! ------------ [center][b]SUBSPECIES UPDATE[/b][/center] None atm I'm too insecure about them hah- All I have is some ideas in my mind, possible joint-lore ideas with other subspecies, and a thread made for the offhanded possibility that i somehow gain confidence and write them up and make them official someday ;;;
SILLcxG.png
IDEA UPDATE
I may make a Discord Server for the Cult of Mor at some point? I've had the idea for a while but since this is just a little lore offshoot i never gave it too much thought.

The Discord would be for all things Cult related; questions, lore ideas, members interacting, RP if anyone would like, art, etc. I don't think I'll do it very soon due to my schedule and uncertainty, but it's just an idea i'm throwing out
LORE UPDATE
Slowly I'm making my way through the things I wanna type out! i add new images and info in random bursts of inspiration, so please forgive this thread's constant state of WIP-ness.

I will gladly take ideas from anyone who wishes to give some input! i have a lot of things established already, I'm just too scattered to actually write anything down consistently so I end up with blank spaces in my Lore page, but tons of info in my head. Forgive me for being an utter mess- ;;

That said, if you wanna join you still may! New members are always being added here, and I'm more than happy to add you if you'd like as well Just shoot me a PM or contact me in the link provided!
SUBSPECIES UPDATE
None atm I'm too insecure about them hah-
All I have is some ideas in my mind, possible joint-lore ideas with other subspecies, and a thread made for the offhanded possibility that i somehow gain confidence and write them up and make them official someday ;;;
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
have yet to read more details but i am so in love with this concept
have yet to read more details but i am so in love with this concept
music_shop_banner.png
1 2 3