Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FREE Lore Samples! [Closed]
1 2 3
@Dragongirl00100

aaaaaaAAAAA its perfect <3
Thank you so much? C:

dfsfafasdfasf

I'll add to his profile asap! :D
Again, thank you!
@Dragongirl00100

aaaaaaAAAAA its perfect <3
Thank you so much? C:

dfsfafasdfasf

I'll add to his profile asap! :D
Again, thank you!
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
Thank you so much! It's absolutely amazing!
Thank you so much! It's absolutely amazing!
tyEuRXe.png
5iXiC8z.png
ZTPHjAD.png
6YousWl.png
mlHpBMC.png
IPMR18o.png
74954242p.png
71417372p.png
I hoard Axolotls & Fancy Rats. Wishlist
@CorporealBeing

Yep, still doing samples! I'll get started on your boy soon ^^
@CorporealBeing

Yep, still doing samples! I'll get started on your boy soon ^^
yk0D5u1.png
@CorporealBeing Here you go! I hope you like it ^^ [quote=Scourge] [i]”Phen! You’re sick! Please… let me… Phe-”[/i] - Phen… who was Phen? That voice… who was it? Why couldn’t he remember? The Gaoler snarled, hating the name that echoed within his mind, hating the voice that tormented him, and hating himself for failing to remember. He was angry, but he didn’t know [i]why.[/i] Every movement he made was painless yet full of rage as he dragged himself to the unmoving, grey body before him. Somehow, it looked familiar, but he could not remember its name or where he knew it from. But he did remember the plague. The dragon before him fell to the very same illness that plagued him and every other corpse he remembered finding – he could tell by the goopy fungus covering it. It smelled, too; he could smell it from miles away, even over the scent of his own illness. He hated it. He wished nothing more than to blast the cursed thing with flames and reduce it to ashes, but of course it would hardly accomplish a thing. He, himself, had tried and failed to burn the fungus off of his body to no avail. The fungus would sit here, consuming its host until only bone remained... Then and [I]only[/i] then would it release its grip and die... He hoped others who found such bodies had the sense to leave them be, but he knew that was unlikely. Those who knew the dead and those with gentle and caring souls like... like a dragon he once knew whose name and face he could no longer remember... they would bury the dead, and in doing so would doom themselves to the same slow death. Yet he still lived. Why? Why did he still live? Why did he outlive all the others who were ill? He did not know. Perhaps he merely did not remember a reason. But he did remember one thing. [i]He[/i] started this. Somehow, he did. He did not remember why, but he did. He was a Scourge on the land, a Scourge on dragonkind, a Scourge among Immortals, spreading this illness wherever he walked even before he knew he had it, and once he knew it was far too late. Lore by Dragongirl00100 [/quote]
@CorporealBeing

Here you go! I hope you like it ^^
Scourge wrote:
”Phen! You’re sick! Please… let me… Phe-”

-

Phen… who was Phen? That voice… who was it? Why couldn’t he remember?

The Gaoler snarled, hating the name that echoed within his mind, hating the voice that tormented him, and hating himself for failing to remember. He was angry, but he didn’t know why.

Every movement he made was painless yet full of rage as he dragged himself to the unmoving, grey body before him. Somehow, it looked familiar, but he could not remember its name or where he knew it from. But he did remember the plague.

The dragon before him fell to the very same illness that plagued him and every other corpse he remembered finding – he could tell by the goopy fungus covering it. It smelled, too; he could smell it from miles away, even over the scent of his own illness.

He hated it.

He wished nothing more than to blast the cursed thing with flames and reduce it to ashes, but of course it would hardly accomplish a thing. He, himself, had tried and failed to burn the fungus off of his body to no avail. The fungus would sit here, consuming its host until only bone remained...

Then and only then would it release its grip and die...

He hoped others who found such bodies had the sense to leave them be, but he knew that was unlikely. Those who knew the dead and those with gentle and caring souls like... like a dragon he once knew whose name and face he could no longer remember... they would bury the dead, and in doing so would doom themselves to the same slow death.

Yet he still lived. Why? Why did he still live? Why did he outlive all the others who were ill?

He did not know. Perhaps he merely did not remember a reason.

But he did remember one thing. He started this. Somehow, he did. He did not remember why, but he did. He was a Scourge on the land, a Scourge on dragonkind, a Scourge among Immortals, spreading this illness wherever he walked even before he knew he had it, and once he knew it was far too late.

Lore by Dragongirl00100
yk0D5u1.png
@ Dragongirl00100

Oh. my. goodness. I love it!! Thank you so much! This is absolutely amazing! I really don't know how to describe how I felt reading this.
With your permission, of course, I would love to put your writing in his Bio. If that is okay how should I credit you? (I will be keeping your name at the end, but should I link to anything?)
@ Dragongirl00100

Oh. my. goodness. I love it!! Thank you so much! This is absolutely amazing! I really don't know how to describe how I felt reading this.
With your permission, of course, I would love to put your writing in his Bio. If that is okay how should I credit you? (I will be keeping your name at the end, but should I link to anything?)
@CorporealBeing

I'm glad you like it! Feel free to include it in his bio. As for credit, just the name at the bottom is fine with me, though if you like you could link my profile (just not this thread since it's not an official shop).

Edit: Noticed a small mistake in the lore and fixed it ^^
@CorporealBeing

I'm glad you like it! Feel free to include it in his bio. As for credit, just the name at the bottom is fine with me, though if you like you could link my profile (just not this thread since it's not an official shop).

Edit: Noticed a small mistake in the lore and fixed it ^^
yk0D5u1.png
@Brigamia Finished the sample you requested for Somnus! Hope you like it ^^ [quote=Somnus] For as long as he could remember, Somnus lived with the Miths. He knew he was adopted, he’d figured that out on his own long ago, but it didn’t matter. This was all he knew and all he cared for. The Miths had taken him in, fed him, educated him, taught him their ways. He learned how to craft armor and weapons from a wise old smith, eventually taking over the business himself despite his main career being that of a guard. Forging and building were more hobbies to him but it was nice to make a little extra in his spare time. The knowledge of creating his own armor and weapons would eventually save him; he and some comrades were caught in a battle which only he survived. He understood instantly. The dragons that slaughtered his friends had the gall to think he was one of them; perhaps they thought they were rescuing him. They were wrong. But they were strong, taking him as their prisoner and dragging him away to their home. It was nicer than he expected, though he longed to leave. They questioned him, attempted to free him of the spell they thought controlled him and, when that failed, they forced him to work for them. Armor after armor, weapon after weapon… Somnus created, all the while stealing little bits and pieces of things, hiding the scraps away, slowly building his way to escape. - “No, please, don-” Somnus snorted, chittering something in his mother tongue as he drew his blade from the motionless form before him. He hadn’t understood what the dragon said, never having bothered to learn their language. It didn’t matter anymore. Now, he was [i]free[/i]. [/quote]
@Brigamia

Finished the sample you requested for Somnus! Hope you like it ^^
Somnus wrote:
For as long as he could remember, Somnus lived with the Miths. He knew he was adopted, he’d figured that out on his own long ago, but it didn’t matter. This was all he knew and all he cared for.

The Miths had taken him in, fed him, educated him, taught him their ways. He learned how to craft armor and weapons from a wise old smith, eventually taking over the business himself despite his main career being that of a guard. Forging and building were more hobbies to him but it was nice to make a little extra in his spare time.

The knowledge of creating his own armor and weapons would eventually save him; he and some comrades were caught in a battle which only he survived. He understood instantly. The dragons that slaughtered his friends had the gall to think he was one of them; perhaps they thought they were rescuing him.

They were wrong.

But they were strong, taking him as their prisoner and dragging him away to their home.

It was nicer than he expected, though he longed to leave. They questioned him, attempted to free him of the spell they thought controlled him and, when that failed, they forced him to work for them. Armor after armor, weapon after weapon… Somnus created, all the while stealing little bits and pieces of things, hiding the scraps away, slowly building his way to escape.

-

“No, please, don-”

Somnus snorted, chittering something in his mother tongue as he drew his blade from the motionless form before him. He hadn’t understood what the dragon said, never having bothered to learn their language.

It didn’t matter anymore.

Now, he was free.
yk0D5u1.png
@Dragongirl00100

helloooooooo, here is my order thingy

Link to dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63528036

Personality of dragon: Carefree and Calm

Extra Details: the stuff of his lore is in his bio, just take those as a base and then go nuts, you can choose the length
@Dragongirl00100

helloooooooo, here is my order thingy

Link to dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63528036

Personality of dragon: Carefree and Calm

Extra Details: the stuff of his lore is in his bio, just take those as a base and then go nuts, you can choose the length
Donate to curesarcoma.org
@MohaveaCl Here you go, hope you like it! [quote=Sunkist] The Creator stared down at his Creation, watching as his Creations – his sons and daughters – frolicked among the stars. It was a beautiful place, though still rather bare. His Creations would fill it with beautiful things, given time. Yet despite the serene smile on his face, the Creator’s mind churned with the longing to see what else there was beyond his Creation. This place was new, yes, but his work here was done. He had created this place, created beings to dwell within it, and now he wished to leave it in their hands to design to fit their needs and desires. The Creator sighed. He made his choice. But he could not simply leave without warning. He could not leave without selecting one to guard this place in his stead. His Creations needed one to guide them into their future whilst he was gone. His gaze settled on one of his Creations. This one was quieter than the rest; it – no, he – was like the Creator. He liked to observe from afar, thinking through the problems presented to him, thinking of those around him, and yet he also had the sense and confidence to set things right if needed. This Creation seemed perfect, the Creator thought. Now, the Creator merely had to test him… - Alt Ending cause I couldn’t decide: The Creation who called himself Dream passed the flurry of tests the Creator placed before him, bringing about a sense of satisfaction and joy to the Creator. The Creator left without another word to his Creations, entrusting their care to Dream who, for a time, lead them peacefully. But peace was not to last. Though Gods change little over time, their subjects and creations are less stable. Dream, left in charge of the Starry Crew by their Creator, was no different. Time came and went and Dream turned to the dark… Lore by Dragongirl00100 [/quote]
@MohaveaCl

Here you go, hope you like it!
Sunkist wrote:
The Creator stared down at his Creation, watching as his Creations – his sons and daughters – frolicked among the stars. It was a beautiful place, though still rather bare. His Creations would fill it with beautiful things, given time.

Yet despite the serene smile on his face, the Creator’s mind churned with the longing to see what else there was beyond his Creation. This place was new, yes, but his work here was done. He had created this place, created beings to dwell within it, and now he wished to leave it in their hands to design to fit their needs and desires.

The Creator sighed. He made his choice.

But he could not simply leave without warning. He could not leave without selecting one to guard this place in his stead. His Creations needed one to guide them into their future whilst he was gone.

His gaze settled on one of his Creations. This one was quieter than the rest; it – no, he – was like the Creator. He liked to observe from afar, thinking through the problems presented to him, thinking of those around him, and yet he also had the sense and confidence to set things right if needed. This Creation seemed perfect, the Creator thought.

Now, the Creator merely had to test him…

-

Alt Ending cause I couldn’t decide:

The Creation who called himself Dream passed the flurry of tests the Creator placed before him, bringing about a sense of satisfaction and joy to the Creator. The Creator left without another word to his Creations, entrusting their care to Dream who, for a time, lead them peacefully.

But peace was not to last. Though Gods change little over time, their subjects and creations are less stable.

Dream, left in charge of the Starry Crew by their Creator, was no different. Time came and went and Dream turned to the dark…

Lore by Dragongirl00100
yk0D5u1.png
1 2 3