Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [paused] Free Lore Snippets!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Coincidence

Coming on your way now! :D
@Coincidence

Coming on your way now! :D
Art_shop.png
@GirlFriday Once again, I wrote their lores together. I should probably stop, but whatever, I'm doing this for free.

Turkey hates animals. They like twisting themselves into her fur, nibbling on her paws, and generally causing a mess in her traveling shop. Most importantly, she hates how cute they are, especially when looking up at her with pleading eyes. The one who she hates most, however, is herself, for falling for these animals and their cheap tricks. When she's not maintaining the shop and making sure her critters don't get themselves into too much trouble, she can be found raiding the establishments of those who don't treat animals with the respect she does.

Thanagar, always young at heart, often helps Turkey with her raids. He doesn't personally like animals all that much, but he loves the fun of ruin. After causing an all-out war between the clan and the nearby centaurs, he was prohibited from wandering the nearby forests. It's quite unfortunate, but Turkey's escapades not only let him have his fun but also work for the greater good. Although he doesn't really care for the latter, he's grateful for the opportunity she gave him.
@GirlFriday Once again, I wrote their lores together. I should probably stop, but whatever, I'm doing this for free.

Turkey hates animals. They like twisting themselves into her fur, nibbling on her paws, and generally causing a mess in her traveling shop. Most importantly, she hates how cute they are, especially when looking up at her with pleading eyes. The one who she hates most, however, is herself, for falling for these animals and their cheap tricks. When she's not maintaining the shop and making sure her critters don't get themselves into too much trouble, she can be found raiding the establishments of those who don't treat animals with the respect she does.

Thanagar, always young at heart, often helps Turkey with her raids. He doesn't personally like animals all that much, but he loves the fun of ruin. After causing an all-out war between the clan and the nearby centaurs, he was prohibited from wandering the nearby forests. It's quite unfortunate, but Turkey's escapades not only let him have his fun but also work for the greater good. Although he doesn't really care for the latter, he's grateful for the opportunity she gave him.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@Coincidence awwww those are so fun!! What a pair :D Thank you! Payment incoming x
@Coincidence awwww those are so fun!! What a pair :D Thank you! Payment incoming x
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Coincidence

Hi it's me again!

So this time id like something for this dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57849782

She's a seamstress that works mostly for the earls Normund and Eldam on Yngvelrd, but when other earls calls her, she travels to their city and makes their clothing. Since young she had skills for seam, needle and treads and never stopped. Soon she gained fame and boom, was doing clothes, hats and acessories for the big figures.

I'd like maybe a scene of her visiting Earl Jolfriga in Sigvard for a request to make a fur cape for her. she insists on doing it with details, celtic knots and such, but Jolfriga is a simple dragon and prefers it simplest!

It can be a funny touch, just a nice convo between them c:

She has a working partner that I still don't have decided who is, but he (or she) is the one that that sells her premium fur and pelts, as well helps her with delivieries of her work, as well gather and buy her supplies and materials.

This is Jolfriga: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59499744

Hmm i'll be paying 50 gems this time. Can we have something medium lentgh? Please let me know if it's okie and if you need anything else :)
@Coincidence

Hi it's me again!

So this time id like something for this dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57849782

She's a seamstress that works mostly for the earls Normund and Eldam on Yngvelrd, but when other earls calls her, she travels to their city and makes their clothing. Since young she had skills for seam, needle and treads and never stopped. Soon she gained fame and boom, was doing clothes, hats and acessories for the big figures.

I'd like maybe a scene of her visiting Earl Jolfriga in Sigvard for a request to make a fur cape for her. she insists on doing it with details, celtic knots and such, but Jolfriga is a simple dragon and prefers it simplest!

It can be a funny touch, just a nice convo between them c:

She has a working partner that I still don't have decided who is, but he (or she) is the one that that sells her premium fur and pelts, as well helps her with delivieries of her work, as well gather and buy her supplies and materials.

This is Jolfriga: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59499744

Hmm i'll be paying 50 gems this time. Can we have something medium lentgh? Please let me know if it's okie and if you need anything else :)
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana sounds great, but can you confirm what "medium length" means? For me, short snippets are what I've been writing so far, anywhere from 200-750 words. Medium length for me is up to 1.5 k, anything above would be long. Is this what you envisioned?
@Looshiana sounds great, but can you confirm what "medium length" means? For me, short snippets are what I've been writing so far, anywhere from 200-750 words. Medium length for me is up to 1.5 k, anything above would be long. Is this what you envisioned?

. . .

@Coincidence

Hummm how about around 400-500 words maybe? :)
@Coincidence

Hummm how about around 400-500 words maybe? :)
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana Alright, sounds good. For reference, the bit with Khelgaro and Nozette was around 600 words, I believe.
@Looshiana Alright, sounds good. For reference, the bit with Khelgaro and Nozette was around 600 words, I believe.

. . .

@Coincidence Sounds nice! c: Feel free to include any other character if you want.

I forgot to say previously, but my lore board has some more info and stuff: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2863317

And I usually point this for the writters: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2863317#post_43370444

I forgot to add ajsdhasd sorry!
@Coincidence Sounds nice! c: Feel free to include any other character if you want.

I forgot to say previously, but my lore board has some more info and stuff: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2863317

And I usually point this for the writters: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2863317#post_43370444

I forgot to add ajsdhasd sorry!
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana wah, so detailed! I've scoured your entire clan for more description... I don't know how I still managed to miss that haha.

I have to do homework as well as finish up commissions(I also write on another website) so I don't know when I'll be able to finish this, but it will definitely be within the week.
@Looshiana wah, so detailed! I've scoured your entire clan for more description... I don't know how I still managed to miss that haha.

I have to do homework as well as finish up commissions(I also write on another website) so I don't know when I'll be able to finish this, but it will definitely be within the week.

. . .

@Coincidence Thanks so much! Take your time, a week is super okie!

And hhaha sorry, but I always put the link to it on my profile, but on a small font asdasjdhasdjhasd im so sorry XD
@Coincidence Thanks so much! Take your time, a week is super okie!

And hhaha sorry, but I always put the link to it on my profile, but on a small font asdasjdhasdjhasd im so sorry XD
Art_shop.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12