Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [paused] Free Lore Snippets!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Coincidence hi, may I request a lore for her? She totally loves to travel and currently has a goal to have 365 hatchlings. She is totally curious about anything. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50737892][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/507379/50737892_350.png[/img][/url]
@Coincidence hi, may I request a lore for her?

She totally loves to travel and currently has a goal to have 365 hatchlings. She is totally curious about anything.

50737892_350.png
My challenges:
The impossible Coli Challenge
365 Hatchlings Breeding Challenge Feel free to offer mates!
From all basis to all non basic challenge
@Cherryfleck

Cookie's a bit of a kooky one. Her neverending fascination with the usage of steam-powered machinery occasionally ends up in a few melted feathers and the outpour of steam into her residence, prompting disappointingly routine evacuations. This doesn't stop her efforts, however, much to her friends' delight and her neighbors' chagrin. Aside from the failed experiments, Cookie is a very outgoing and rather polite skydancer, willing to make up for the inconvenience with a plate of her namesake and the latest gossip. Most people fear that angering her might lead to a steampunk automaton on their tail, but she isn't that kind of dragon.

How exactly does one say Starrise? Is it star-rise or star-reese? No one knows, and Starrise goes with both. Oddly enough, she only answers to one of the two depending on mood, making it a constant guessing game for those who want to have a chat or call her for something. Another thing that is odd about her is her photographic(gramophonic?) memory of sounds. Just like a parrot, she remembers everything she hears and often repeats it-- for what reason no one but her is privy to know. Not many people are around her to hear it, though, as she also has perfect pitch and will get cross if one dares miss a key in her presence. However, she is fluent in the languages of almost every instrument and is constantly looking to master more, which anyone can agree is a good cause.
@Cherryfleck

Cookie's a bit of a kooky one. Her neverending fascination with the usage of steam-powered machinery occasionally ends up in a few melted feathers and the outpour of steam into her residence, prompting disappointingly routine evacuations. This doesn't stop her efforts, however, much to her friends' delight and her neighbors' chagrin. Aside from the failed experiments, Cookie is a very outgoing and rather polite skydancer, willing to make up for the inconvenience with a plate of her namesake and the latest gossip. Most people fear that angering her might lead to a steampunk automaton on their tail, but she isn't that kind of dragon.

How exactly does one say Starrise? Is it star-rise or star-reese? No one knows, and Starrise goes with both. Oddly enough, she only answers to one of the two depending on mood, making it a constant guessing game for those who want to have a chat or call her for something. Another thing that is odd about her is her photographic(gramophonic?) memory of sounds. Just like a parrot, she remembers everything she hears and often repeats it-- for what reason no one but her is privy to know. Not many people are around her to hear it, though, as she also has perfect pitch and will get cross if one dares miss a key in her presence. However, she is fluent in the languages of almost every instrument and is constantly looking to master more, which anyone can agree is a good cause.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

Note to self:

Finish Mudy
Start gamerina
post nanowrimo thread
Note to self:

Finish Mudy
Start gamerina
post nanowrimo thread

. . .

@Coincidence they both sound great! Tysm! I'll make sure to credit you in their bios!

@Coincidence they both sound great! Tysm! I'll make sure to credit you in their bios!
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
@Mudy I told myself I wouldn't forget, and then I promptly forgot. so so sorry for the lateness.

Wonders, exhilaration, great treasures to be found-- that was the three things most adventurers jotted down in their mental notepads when they first start on their journey. With experience, one could find them easily if they knew where to look. Giulio's, however, looked a bit different. When the messy writing and extraneous notes are removed, in fact, it looked a little like this:
  • great treasures
  • treasures
  • oh come on just get to the point already treasure

It was understandably so, then, that his father didn't really approve of his way of going about the line of work. He had a family business and a name to uphold, after all. And after all, what was the point of having a collection when it would be gone the next week, anyway? He made this disdain glaringly clear, as well. Giulio knew. He was a smart one. In fact, he was smart enough to ask another question as well; why listen to the old man when you can just spirit an ancient relic or two every now and then and get rewarded handsomely for it?

Rewarded handsomely he was, and a seat at the head of the museum was the grandest prize of them all. With this position, he no longer had to bay from the scrutiny of his father's eye every time he had the hankering for some extra weight in the vault, thank the Tidelord. He didn't even have to go on the expeditions himself-- all there was to the job was buying this, selling that, rinse and repeat.

And although itself was boring, it was relatively easy, at least for a dragon with such a knack for profit as him. It also left him a great few windows of time for himself, which were spent combing for more-- whether that "more" was treasure, appreciation, or any other sort of wealth immaterial depended on mood. Despite this comfortable living, however, he'd still feel the pull of the less-than-legal markets. Despite his sharp eye for weighing investments, he'd risk the seat time and time again for the allure of selling something that shouldn't have been sold, at least to the people they were going to, or receiving treasure that didn't rightfully belong to him. But don't worry about him, a common saying of is, it wasn't too hard escaping the ever-watchful(but not always focused) eye of his father. He mightn't have gone treasure-hunting for the wonders or the exhilaration, but that was all present, if one knew where to look. And in this case, the best place to look would be the vault.
@Mudy I told myself I wouldn't forget, and then I promptly forgot. so so sorry for the lateness.

Wonders, exhilaration, great treasures to be found-- that was the three things most adventurers jotted down in their mental notepads when they first start on their journey. With experience, one could find them easily if they knew where to look. Giulio's, however, looked a bit different. When the messy writing and extraneous notes are removed, in fact, it looked a little like this:
  • great treasures
  • treasures
  • oh come on just get to the point already treasure

It was understandably so, then, that his father didn't really approve of his way of going about the line of work. He had a family business and a name to uphold, after all. And after all, what was the point of having a collection when it would be gone the next week, anyway? He made this disdain glaringly clear, as well. Giulio knew. He was a smart one. In fact, he was smart enough to ask another question as well; why listen to the old man when you can just spirit an ancient relic or two every now and then and get rewarded handsomely for it?

Rewarded handsomely he was, and a seat at the head of the museum was the grandest prize of them all. With this position, he no longer had to bay from the scrutiny of his father's eye every time he had the hankering for some extra weight in the vault, thank the Tidelord. He didn't even have to go on the expeditions himself-- all there was to the job was buying this, selling that, rinse and repeat.

And although itself was boring, it was relatively easy, at least for a dragon with such a knack for profit as him. It also left him a great few windows of time for himself, which were spent combing for more-- whether that "more" was treasure, appreciation, or any other sort of wealth immaterial depended on mood. Despite this comfortable living, however, he'd still feel the pull of the less-than-legal markets. Despite his sharp eye for weighing investments, he'd risk the seat time and time again for the allure of selling something that shouldn't have been sold, at least to the people they were going to, or receiving treasure that didn't rightfully belong to him. But don't worry about him, a common saying of is, it wasn't too hard escaping the ever-watchful(but not always focused) eye of his father. He mightn't have gone treasure-hunting for the wonders or the exhilaration, but that was all present, if one knew where to look. And in this case, the best place to look would be the vault.

. . .

@Coincidence Could you give a bit of lore for this derg please? I just got her so no lore or guidelines yet! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54616335][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/546164/54616335_350.png[/img][/url] thx! :)
@Coincidence
Could you give a bit of lore for this derg please? I just got her so no lore or guidelines yet!
54616335_350.png
thx! :)
aesq82D.gif mlHpBMC.png
tRvB8Xn.png
sH7lY9t.gif

hatchery!

Trading from food item to elemental sprite-click to trade!
@gamerina short and sweet.

When asked about what she wanted to do when she grows up, Jacinta would always answer "celebrate a birthday for each day!" When laughed at and told that it was a childish dream, Jacinta would always defend her dream with tooth and nail. "It's not childish," she would say, "I'll travel the world and celebrate the birthday of whoever I meet. Then, they'll be happy!"

Jacinta still holds onto her childhood dream. In the dawn of her Search, she happened upon a traveling clan, and an odd little Fae within that stole her heart. While he wasn't subject to the traditions of Guardian culture, he still agreed to help her on her journey. They travel still, even now, on the quest to create birthdays to celebrate as well as congratulating anyone they find on the way.
@gamerina short and sweet.

When asked about what she wanted to do when she grows up, Jacinta would always answer "celebrate a birthday for each day!" When laughed at and told that it was a childish dream, Jacinta would always defend her dream with tooth and nail. "It's not childish," she would say, "I'll travel the world and celebrate the birthday of whoever I meet. Then, they'll be happy!"

Jacinta still holds onto her childhood dream. In the dawn of her Search, she happened upon a traveling clan, and an odd little Fae within that stole her heart. While he wasn't subject to the traditions of Guardian culture, he still agreed to help her on her journey. They travel still, even now, on the quest to create birthdays to celebrate as well as congratulating anyone they find on the way.

. . .

@SleepyDoggo

The ones inhabiting the Windy Valley were surprised to find a bard the color of the reeds in their territory one day. She had left the Shrieking Wilds, she explained, because there was too much shrieking going on and not enough music. Even when there was music, it was way too loud and drowned out the chords of her harp. "You feel like you're not being appreciated, you know," she liked to reason. And, in sympathy for her plight, those inhabiting the Windy Valley let her become one of them.

Although she is simply wondrous on the harp, the same cannot be said for her voice. It's a pity because she likes singing and playing at the same time and her off-key singing oft drowns out her masterful playing. She makes a life for her own and doesn't really bother the others, but they sometimes regret letting her sing from the hills and the high reaches. Sometimes, she misses the lush vibrancy of the Wilds, but what she doesn't realize is that, in a way, she brought the shrieking with her.
@SleepyDoggo

The ones inhabiting the Windy Valley were surprised to find a bard the color of the reeds in their territory one day. She had left the Shrieking Wilds, she explained, because there was too much shrieking going on and not enough music. Even when there was music, it was way too loud and drowned out the chords of her harp. "You feel like you're not being appreciated, you know," she liked to reason. And, in sympathy for her plight, those inhabiting the Windy Valley let her become one of them.

Although she is simply wondrous on the harp, the same cannot be said for her voice. It's a pity because she likes singing and playing at the same time and her off-key singing oft drowns out her masterful playing. She makes a life for her own and doesn't really bother the others, but they sometimes regret letting her sing from the hills and the high reaches. Sometimes, she misses the lush vibrancy of the Wilds, but what she doesn't realize is that, in a way, she brought the shrieking with her.

. . .

@coincidence hi would you possibly be interested in writing something for this girl? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/11850022][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/118501/11850022_350.png[/img][/url] if you could include something about a festival or maybe a garden of glowing flowers that would be cool :o
@coincidence
hi would you possibly be interested in writing something for this girl? 11850022_350.png
if you could include something about a festival or maybe a garden of glowing flowers that would be cool :o
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
hi do you wanna do whale? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62764040][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/627641/62764040_350.png[/img][/url]his lore is basically: hes totally in love with Greywing but tries to hide it. he mostly fiddles with a contraption, trying to get it to work without Greywings formula. he ends up taking a break with greywing to watch the sunset on the cliff overlooking the sea. ^so that is the shortened version cuz i dont know how to do lore but i managed to do some for teegim and greywing:(
hi do you wanna do whale? 62764040_350.pnghis lore is basically:
hes totally in love with Greywing but tries to hide it. he mostly fiddles with a contraption, trying to get it to work without Greywings formula. he ends up taking a break with greywing to watch the sunset on the cliff overlooking the sea.

^so that is the shortened version cuz i dont know how to do lore but i managed to do some for teegim and greywing:(
she/her/feather
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12