Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Tarot Readings
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Could you do a three-card draw for me please? My query is on a future(potential) career path. There's a job that i feel like i could do the basic work for, but i'm unsure as to whether i would be actually suited(/able) to do so as a long-term career.
Could you do a three-card draw for me please? My query is on a future(potential) career path. There's a job that i feel like i could do the basic work for, but i'm unsure as to whether i would be actually suited(/able) to do so as a long-term career.
@SmokeGhost

You asked for a three-card draw on your future potential career path.

Your cards are:

Five of Coins reversed - recovery, charity, improvement

Justice reversed - dishonesty, unaccountability, unfairness

Three of Chalices reversed - isolation, loneliness, solitude, imbalanced social life

The reversed 5 of Coins can suggest that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Things are likely to return back to normal. Difficult situations can now be healed, or you may have found another job that values you for what you do. Look out for any opportunities.

One Justice reversal meaning is to show you are living in denial. You are not willing to accept the consequences of your actions or others. You are running from your guilt. You must however, be aware that these are actions that are in the past. Your future depends on your actions today - and what you will do to tip the scales in balance again. How can you make up for your wrongs? Taking action gives you a chance to change and stop judging yourself.

This one is a bit confusing to me. Since Three of Cups typically has to do with friends and relationships, not potential careers.

When the Three of Chalices is reversed, it means that you may have no time to socialize or go out with friends. You may be too busy with school or work that you can’t spare some time to have fun. The Three of Chalices reversed can also mean losing touch with some of your friends. As time passes, you may find that you are growing apart from one another. Alternatively, the Three of Chalices reversed can mean that there is a lack of balance and harmony within your social circle.

I hope I could help!
@SmokeGhost

You asked for a three-card draw on your future potential career path.

Your cards are:

Five of Coins reversed - recovery, charity, improvement

Justice reversed - dishonesty, unaccountability, unfairness

Three of Chalices reversed - isolation, loneliness, solitude, imbalanced social life

The reversed 5 of Coins can suggest that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Things are likely to return back to normal. Difficult situations can now be healed, or you may have found another job that values you for what you do. Look out for any opportunities.

One Justice reversal meaning is to show you are living in denial. You are not willing to accept the consequences of your actions or others. You are running from your guilt. You must however, be aware that these are actions that are in the past. Your future depends on your actions today - and what you will do to tip the scales in balance again. How can you make up for your wrongs? Taking action gives you a chance to change and stop judging yourself.

This one is a bit confusing to me. Since Three of Cups typically has to do with friends and relationships, not potential careers.

When the Three of Chalices is reversed, it means that you may have no time to socialize or go out with friends. You may be too busy with school or work that you can’t spare some time to have fun. The Three of Chalices reversed can also mean losing touch with some of your friends. As time passes, you may find that you are growing apart from one another. Alternatively, the Three of Chalices reversed can mean that there is a lack of balance and harmony within your social circle.

I hope I could help!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
The three of chalices might be because the job i was inquiring about is a work at home job.

It was helpful, thank you(so much)!
The three of chalices might be because the job i was inquiring about is a work at home job.

It was helpful, thank you(so much)!
@SmokeGhost

Ahh I see. Maybe that's why it showed up then! I'm glad I could help!
@SmokeGhost

Ahh I see. Maybe that's why it showed up then! I'm glad I could help!
@Vardia I've never gotten a tarot reading before, so I would love to see how it's done! Would it be alright if you accepted 5k treasure in return? I'd feel bad just getting it for free.

If so, then I'd be intrigued to hear what a three-card reading has to say; I'm currently undergoing a lot of self-reflection, anxiety, and working to get a difficult diagnosis crucial to how my brain works. How can I advance in my personal life to maintain emotional and/or physical balance during this time? What can I do to make the most of the situation, or what lesson can I learn from this hardship?

(Sorry if that is not a good ask, let me know if I need to re-phrase or be schooled in the art of asking the cards XD don't hold back on details, I love big scary paragraphs lol)
@Vardia I've never gotten a tarot reading before, so I would love to see how it's done! Would it be alright if you accepted 5k treasure in return? I'd feel bad just getting it for free.

If so, then I'd be intrigued to hear what a three-card reading has to say; I'm currently undergoing a lot of self-reflection, anxiety, and working to get a difficult diagnosis crucial to how my brain works. How can I advance in my personal life to maintain emotional and/or physical balance during this time? What can I do to make the most of the situation, or what lesson can I learn from this hardship?

(Sorry if that is not a good ask, let me know if I need to re-phrase or be schooled in the art of asking the cards XD don't hold back on details, I love big scary paragraphs lol)
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@PlatonicPluto

Sure, I accept tips!

You asked a three-card spread relating towards what you can learn from your current hardship.

Your cards are:

Six of Chalices reversed - stuck in past, moving forward, leaving home

The Tower reversed - disaster avoided, delayed disaster, fear of suffering

Queen of Coins - generous, caring, nurturing, homebody

When the reversed Six of Chalices appears in a reading, ask whether you're clinging to the past and losing touch with the present. Reflection and nostalgia may bring up positive or negative feelings, but either way, when you find yourself wishing for ‘how things used to be’ and not living in the present, you miss out on the opportunities right in front of you. It's OK to indulge a little in reminiscing about the past, as long as you understand that true and lasting change can only happen in the present moment. See the Six of Chalices as an opportunity to make peace with the past so you can focus on the now. Learn from your mistakes, forgive others and yourself, and acknowledge that life is continually evolving. Let go of the past and bring your attention firmly into the present.

The Tower reversed suggests that you are undergoing a significant personal transformation and upheaval. It can be a sign that you are resisting change and delaying the necessary destruction and upheaval. You may be in denial that change is occurring. Or you may be clinging to an old belief system even though you know they are no longer relevant or healthy for you. As much as you don’t want to, you need to go through this difficult time to learn a valuable lesson and make progress in your life. And know that if you continue to resist this change, it will only force its way into your life even more.

This Queen asks you to maintain a compassionate, nurturing, practical and down-to-earth attitude when dealing with others and your present circumstances. Focus on creating a calm and balanced life for yourself. Be resourceful and practical, dealing with issues as they arise using straightforward solutions that fix the problem with minimal fuss.
@PlatonicPluto

Sure, I accept tips!

You asked a three-card spread relating towards what you can learn from your current hardship.

Your cards are:

Six of Chalices reversed - stuck in past, moving forward, leaving home

The Tower reversed - disaster avoided, delayed disaster, fear of suffering

Queen of Coins - generous, caring, nurturing, homebody

When the reversed Six of Chalices appears in a reading, ask whether you're clinging to the past and losing touch with the present. Reflection and nostalgia may bring up positive or negative feelings, but either way, when you find yourself wishing for ‘how things used to be’ and not living in the present, you miss out on the opportunities right in front of you. It's OK to indulge a little in reminiscing about the past, as long as you understand that true and lasting change can only happen in the present moment. See the Six of Chalices as an opportunity to make peace with the past so you can focus on the now. Learn from your mistakes, forgive others and yourself, and acknowledge that life is continually evolving. Let go of the past and bring your attention firmly into the present.

The Tower reversed suggests that you are undergoing a significant personal transformation and upheaval. It can be a sign that you are resisting change and delaying the necessary destruction and upheaval. You may be in denial that change is occurring. Or you may be clinging to an old belief system even though you know they are no longer relevant or healthy for you. As much as you don’t want to, you need to go through this difficult time to learn a valuable lesson and make progress in your life. And know that if you continue to resist this change, it will only force its way into your life even more.

This Queen asks you to maintain a compassionate, nurturing, practical and down-to-earth attitude when dealing with others and your present circumstances. Focus on creating a calm and balanced life for yourself. Be resourceful and practical, dealing with issues as they arise using straightforward solutions that fix the problem with minimal fuss.
@Vardia Therapy in a single forum comment achieved XD

But seriously, this is a very good card reading! Spot on, honest, but also uplifting. I'll definitely try to keep these in mind as I proceed, thank you ^^ (sending that tip over asap!)
@Vardia Therapy in a single forum comment achieved XD

But seriously, this is a very good card reading! Spot on, honest, but also uplifting. I'll definitely try to keep these in mind as I proceed, thank you ^^ (sending that tip over asap!)
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
bump
bump
Could I have a three-card reading?

My spouse and I are both trying to further our careers, so my general vibe for the universe is guidance in that area :3

Also! Do you accept tips?
Could I have a three-card reading?

My spouse and I are both trying to further our careers, so my general vibe for the universe is guidance in that area :3

Also! Do you accept tips?
QP3ZuhM.png

PINGS ARE A-OK :)
qvTNuJR.png
3adgzZD.pngACOZFAh.png sZShZzW.png mlHpBMC.png
@Haepenny

Yes, I accept tips!

You asked for guidance in furthering your careers. Your cards are:

The Tower - sudden upheaval, broken pride, disaster

Knight of Coins reversed - laziness, obsessiveness, work without reward

Seven of Coins reversed - work without results, distractions, lack of rewards

There can be a lot of stress right now when it comes to your career; the Tower can signify a sudden job loss, or the attainment of a new position that creates chaos due to sudden increases in responsibility. Something from the outside environment, like a new boss, or the loss of a colleague could mean disasters happening in the workplace. It is important to remember that at this time, though things are frustrating, that it is possible for these temporary messes to lead to a better long term future, such as a job that suits you better, or a more peaceful workplace in the long term.

Are you lacking in ambition? Do you find that you have little motivation when it comes to work? One possible meaning of the reversed Knight of Coins is that you’re not working hard enough to make your career dreams come true. Alternatively, you may be so obsessed with your career goals, that you sacrifice everything else to achieve them. Do you still remember how to have fun? It may be better in the long run to develop a better work-life balance. Don’t burn yourself out.

Are you putting way too much effort at work? Or are you not putting in enough? The reversed 7 of Coins can signal some kind of imbalance when it comes to your career. It seems that regardless of the answer, nothing you do (or don’t do) seems to change anything. Results are minimal. Spending too much time at work can sometimes be counter productive, like overwatering a plant; giving too much attention to something can kill it. On the other hand, you may be too distracted to focus on one particular strategy for success. With your efforts being diluted, nothing much is likely to come from them. You’ll need to focus on one method, and do the research to make sure it works.

I hope this helped!
@Haepenny

Yes, I accept tips!

You asked for guidance in furthering your careers. Your cards are:

The Tower - sudden upheaval, broken pride, disaster

Knight of Coins reversed - laziness, obsessiveness, work without reward

Seven of Coins reversed - work without results, distractions, lack of rewards

There can be a lot of stress right now when it comes to your career; the Tower can signify a sudden job loss, or the attainment of a new position that creates chaos due to sudden increases in responsibility. Something from the outside environment, like a new boss, or the loss of a colleague could mean disasters happening in the workplace. It is important to remember that at this time, though things are frustrating, that it is possible for these temporary messes to lead to a better long term future, such as a job that suits you better, or a more peaceful workplace in the long term.

Are you lacking in ambition? Do you find that you have little motivation when it comes to work? One possible meaning of the reversed Knight of Coins is that you’re not working hard enough to make your career dreams come true. Alternatively, you may be so obsessed with your career goals, that you sacrifice everything else to achieve them. Do you still remember how to have fun? It may be better in the long run to develop a better work-life balance. Don’t burn yourself out.

Are you putting way too much effort at work? Or are you not putting in enough? The reversed 7 of Coins can signal some kind of imbalance when it comes to your career. It seems that regardless of the answer, nothing you do (or don’t do) seems to change anything. Results are minimal. Spending too much time at work can sometimes be counter productive, like overwatering a plant; giving too much attention to something can kill it. On the other hand, you may be too distracted to focus on one particular strategy for success. With your efforts being diluted, nothing much is likely to come from them. You’ll need to focus on one method, and do the research to make sure it works.

I hope this helped!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7