Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Tarot Readings
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
thank you so much oh my god??? this is super awesome and actually gave me a sense of clarity and helped me rethink and think abt some stuff!!! thank you so much i greatly appreciate you doing this and it means so much more than you know! :'] <3 i'll send a tip your way!
thank you so much oh my god??? this is super awesome and actually gave me a sense of clarity and helped me rethink and think abt some stuff!!! thank you so much i greatly appreciate you doing this and it means so much more than you know! :'] <3 i'll send a tip your way!
theultimatecatsig.gif
@xenogender

Aaaa I'm so happy I could help give you some clarity! It makes me so happy when I can help people out with this. ;u; and than you for the tip!
@xenogender

Aaaa I'm so happy I could help give you some clarity! It makes me so happy when I can help people out with this. ;u; and than you for the tip!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
hello, if you're open could I ask for a 3 card reading on my current trajectory and where I'm meant to go?
hello, if you're open could I ask for a 3 card reading on my current trajectory and where I'm meant to go?
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Ashenhartkrie

You asked for a reading about your current trajectory and where you're meant to go.

Your cards are:

Two of Coins reversed - loss of balance, disorganized, overwhelmed

Nine of Swords - anxiety, hopelessness, trauma

Ace of Coins - opportunity, prosperity, new venture

In an inverted position, the Two of Coins warns that you are overcommitted and, at times, struggling to maintain your overloaded schedule or stay on top of your bills. Others might not see it yet, but the stress is getting to you and you may even catch yourself dropping the ball. Follow this card’s lesson and get organized. You may need to bring more structure to your responsibilities through budgets, to do lists, forward planning or a diary and effective time management.

The Nine of Swords suggests that dark thoughts and disturbing feelings are weighing you down. You are worrying excessively about a situation, and your negative thoughts are getting the better of you, leaving you stressed and anxious. The more you associate with your fears, the more they will rule your life. As you obsess over what’s not working, the more anxious you become and the more you will worry. It becomes a negative cycle where one awful thought leads to another, and another, and another until they overwhelm you.

You may receive a new job offer, an unexpected sum of money, a new business or investment opportunity may come your way, or you’ll have the chance to bring an idea to fruition. No matter the occasion, the Ace of Coins heralds a sense of prosperity and abundance in the material or financial areas of your life. It undoubtedly comes as a welcome invitation – but it is not a free ride. As with all Aces in the Tarot deck, this card illustrates the possibility of a new endeavor but does not guarantee its manifestation or success. That piece is up to you.

I hope this helped!

@Ashenhartkrie

You asked for a reading about your current trajectory and where you're meant to go.

Your cards are:

In an inverted position, the Two of Coins warns that you are overcommitted and, at times, struggling to maintain your overloaded schedule or stay on top of your bills. Others might not see it yet, but the stress is getting to you and you may even catch yourself dropping the ball. Follow this card’s lesson and get organized. You may need to bring more structure to your responsibilities through budgets, to do lists, forward planning or a diary and effective time management.

The Nine of Swords suggests that dark thoughts and disturbing feelings are weighing you down. You are worrying excessively about a situation, and your negative thoughts are getting the better of you, leaving you stressed and anxious. The more you associate with your fears, the more they will rule your life. As you obsess over what’s not working, the more anxious you become and the more you will worry. It becomes a negative cycle where one awful thought leads to another, and another, and another until they overwhelm you.

You may receive a new job offer, an unexpected sum of money, a new business or investment opportunity may come your way, or you’ll have the chance to bring an idea to fruition. No matter the occasion, the Ace of Coins heralds a sense of prosperity and abundance in the material or financial areas of your life. It undoubtedly comes as a welcome invitation – but it is not a free ride. As with all Aces in the Tarot deck, this card illustrates the possibility of a new endeavor but does not guarantee its manifestation or success. That piece is up to you.

I hope this helped!

[quote name="Vardia" date="2020-09-02 19:36:55" ] @Ashenhartkrie You asked for a reading about your current trajectory and where you're meant to go. Your cards are: Two of Coins reversed - loss of balance, disorganized, overwhelmed Nine of Swords - anxiety, hopelessness, trauma Ace of Coins - opportunity, prosperity, new venture In an inverted position, the Two of Coins warns that you are overcommitted and, at times, struggling to maintain your overloaded schedule or stay on top of your bills. Others might not see it yet, but the stress is getting to you and you may even catch yourself dropping the ball. Follow this card’s lesson and get organized. You may need to bring more structure to your responsibilities through budgets, to do lists, forward planning or a diary and effective time management. The Nine of Swords suggests that dark thoughts and disturbing feelings are weighing you down. You are worrying excessively about a situation, and your negative thoughts are getting the better of you, leaving you stressed and anxious. The more you associate with your fears, the more they will rule your life. As you obsess over what’s not working, the more anxious you become and the more you will worry. It becomes a negative cycle where one awful thought leads to another, and another, and another until they overwhelm you. You may receive a new job offer, an unexpected sum of money, a new business or investment opportunity may come your way, or you’ll have the chance to bring an idea to fruition. No matter the occasion, the Ace of Coins heralds a sense of prosperity and abundance in the material or financial areas of your life. It undoubtedly comes as a welcome invitation – but it is not a free ride. As with all Aces in the Tarot deck, this card illustrates the possibility of a new endeavor but does not guarantee its manifestation or success. That piece is up to you. I hope this helped! [/quote] thank you <33 its very accurate, but i'm glad to hear there's a possibility of good thngs coming
Vardia wrote on 2020-09-02 19:36:55:
@Ashenhartkrie

Your cards are:

I hope this helped!

thank you <33 its very accurate, but i'm glad to hear there's a possibility of good thngs coming
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
Mmmmmmmm
may I please have a three card spread?
I want to figure out how to get myself together, focus, and stop procrastinating.
Anything in that area would be nice! Let me know which food types you'd like
Mmmmmmmm
may I please have a three card spread?
I want to figure out how to get myself together, focus, and stop procrastinating.
Anything in that area would be nice! Let me know which food types you'd like
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
ezgif-4-7712918976d1.gif Bonsai-gif-1.gif
@SpeckledNightSky

You asked for a 3 card spread about how to gather yourself together and focus better.

Your cards are:

King of Swords - head over heart, discipline, truth

Queen of Coins reversed - selfish, unkempt, insecure, greedy self-absorbed

Page of Swords - curiosity, restlessness, mental energy

The King of Swords appearing in a reading suggests that you should remain objective in your current situation - you must establish truth by sticking to the facts. The King of Swords and his intellectual power implies that you will need to use your intellect to make your point known and attain your goals. Besides your experience and education, you should be sharp and observant, to see deeply into problems that come your way.

At times, the reversed Queen of Coins can reveal that your work and home life are out of balance and you are putting too much of your attention in one area to the detriment of the other. On the one hand, you may be very consumed by your job, spending long hours at the office or bringing your work home. On the other hand, your home and family life may be taking over, and you are unable to give your attention to your work. This might work on a temporary basis, but the ultimate goal is to integrate your work and home lives so that they are in balance.

The Page of Swords is full of energy, passion and enthusiasm. When this card shows up in a Tarot reading, you are bursting with new ideas and plans for the future. You may be excited about starting a new project, pursuing a new approach or learning something new. You have so much energy that you feel as though you could do almost anything – and you can! The challenge, however, is whether you can keep it up. As with all Pages, the beginning always looks promising, but you need something else to follow through and keep up the pace.

I prefer insects please! I hope this helped!
@SpeckledNightSky

You asked for a 3 card spread about how to gather yourself together and focus better.

Your cards are:

King of Swords - head over heart, discipline, truth

Queen of Coins reversed - selfish, unkempt, insecure, greedy self-absorbed

Page of Swords - curiosity, restlessness, mental energy

The King of Swords appearing in a reading suggests that you should remain objective in your current situation - you must establish truth by sticking to the facts. The King of Swords and his intellectual power implies that you will need to use your intellect to make your point known and attain your goals. Besides your experience and education, you should be sharp and observant, to see deeply into problems that come your way.

At times, the reversed Queen of Coins can reveal that your work and home life are out of balance and you are putting too much of your attention in one area to the detriment of the other. On the one hand, you may be very consumed by your job, spending long hours at the office or bringing your work home. On the other hand, your home and family life may be taking over, and you are unable to give your attention to your work. This might work on a temporary basis, but the ultimate goal is to integrate your work and home lives so that they are in balance.

The Page of Swords is full of energy, passion and enthusiasm. When this card shows up in a Tarot reading, you are bursting with new ideas and plans for the future. You may be excited about starting a new project, pursuing a new approach or learning something new. You have so much energy that you feel as though you could do almost anything – and you can! The challenge, however, is whether you can keep it up. As with all Pages, the beginning always looks promising, but you need something else to follow through and keep up the pace.

I prefer insects please! I hope this helped!
Oh my gosh this helped so much! Thank you!
Shed light into places I have neglected! Thank you, quality advice.
Oh my gosh this helped so much! Thank you!
Shed light into places I have neglected! Thank you, quality advice.
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
ezgif-4-7712918976d1.gif Bonsai-gif-1.gif
Thank you! ♥
Thank you! ♥
----~----~-CyxT1cc.png----~----~- wnB6bEi.gifrWDox2T.gif ----~----~3Ld0ruj.png----~----~
Bump~
Bump~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7