Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [BSJ 2020] A Wandering Journey
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Florum
Sure, you can send them over now. (Yeah, I've contacted them already. There's nothing we can do but wait :/)
@Florum
Sure, you can send them over now. (Yeah, I've contacted them already. There's nothing we can do but wait :/)
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
o717-d01-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d02-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d03-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d04-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d05-lyricalmyxteries.png
@lyricalmyxteries Hey there~! Just wanted to know if I send Tempus back to you for the raffle drawing, or if she goes straight to the winner of her raffle from my lair (I got her for the last day, and I wouldn't mind holding her if you're having lair space troubles). I hope everyone had fun on their journeys~!
@lyricalmyxteries Hey there~! Just wanted to know if I send Tempus back to you for the raffle drawing, or if she goes straight to the winner of her raffle from my lair (I got her for the last day, and I wouldn't mind holding her if you're having lair space troubles). I hope everyone had fun on their journeys~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@lyricalmyxteries will this be happening next year and if so, is there a pinglist for it? I’d love a ping next year if possible ^^
@lyricalmyxteries will this be happening next year and if so, is there a pinglist for it? I’d love a ping next year if possible ^^
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
I would also like to be on a pinglist for this event next year. It was a blast. :3
I would also like to be on a pinglist for this event next year. It was a blast. :3
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
I’d also love to be on next year’s pinglist!
I’d also love to be on next year’s pinglist!
x
yN0Gfw3.gif
x
No idea whether I'll have enough time to commit then but I'd love a ping if this event runs again next year! Also I noticed a few dragons have empty spots for some days, so whipped up a couple silly lore-404 blurbs to fill in there if anyone else is interested: [code][font=sans serif][size=4]Despite every possible method of searching, from turning the map upside down to standing on a large rock yelling for help, [name] just could not find [clan] that day![/size][/font][/code] [font=sans serif][size=4]Despite every possible method of searching, from turning the map upside down to standing on a large rock yelling for help, [name] just could not find [clan] that day![/size][/font] [code][font=sans serif][size=4][Name] made it where [pronoun] was supposed to be, but when the day ended there was only a large blank spot in [pronoun] memory... and [pronoun] journal page was empty![/size][/font][/code] [font=sans serif][size=4][Name] made it where [pronoun] was supposed to be, but when the day ended there was only a large blank spot in [pronoun] memory... and [pronoun] journal page was empty![/size][/font]
No idea whether I'll have enough time to commit then but I'd love a ping if this event runs again next year!

Also I noticed a few dragons have empty spots for some days, so whipped up a couple silly lore-404 blurbs to fill in there if anyone else is interested:

Code:
[font=sans serif][size=4]Despite every possible method of searching, from turning the map upside down to standing on a large rock yelling for help, [name] just could not find [clan] that day![/size][/font]
Despite every possible method of searching, from turning the map upside down to standing on a large rock yelling for help, [name] just could not find [clan] that day!

Code:
[font=sans serif][size=4][Name] made it where [pronoun] was supposed to be, but when the day ended there was only a large blank spot in [pronoun] memory... and [pronoun] journal page was empty![/size][/font]
[Name] made it where [pronoun] was supposed to be, but when the day ended there was only a large blank spot in [pronoun] memory... and [pronoun] journal page was empty!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
I also would like to be pinged for future hosting. I had a lot of fun and I hope my bad MS Paint art makes people laugh!
I also would like to be pinged for future hosting. I had a lot of fun and I hope my bad MS Paint art makes people laugh!
8Lpal06.gif
@KittyandCat @RaiStarDragon @AlmightyAmu @sockmonkeygerald @BlueStopSigns
Got you all noted down!

Going to be sending out a final ping tomorrow regarding pinglist and feedback
@KittyandCat @RaiStarDragon @AlmightyAmu @sockmonkeygerald @BlueStopSigns
Got you all noted down!

Going to be sending out a final ping tomorrow regarding pinglist and feedback
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
o717-d01-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d02-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d03-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d04-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d05-lyricalmyxteries.png
@sockmonkeygerald I love your little blurbs! I was also going to offer a retroactive visit to my clan for those that missed out. (So ping/message me if you want to stop by.)
@sockmonkeygerald I love your little blurbs! I was also going to offer a retroactive visit to my clan for those that missed out. (So ping/message me if you want to stop by.)
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Same as @/RaiStarDragon, I'd love to write for any dragons that missed a day!
Same as @/RaiStarDragon, I'd love to write for any dragons that missed a day!
x
yN0Gfw3.gif
x
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15