Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Songs of Sornieth [On Hold]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Puppeteer Lol! Alright. Thanks for taking one for the team. [emoji=banescale tongue size=2]
@Puppeteer

Lol! Alright. Thanks for taking one for the team.
LxbWmll.png
@ShadowWolfDeath Hi. I decided to make the voiced examples available since I accidentally released the soprano one. I'll replace them with better ones later.

Okay, after this post, I'm offline. I'll get back to posts later. Thanks for all of your enthusiasm - I didn't expect this much excitement this fast.
@ShadowWolfDeath Hi. I decided to make the voiced examples available since I accidentally released the soprano one. I'll replace them with better ones later.

Okay, after this post, I'm offline. I'll get back to posts later. Thanks for all of your enthusiasm - I didn't expect this much excitement this fast.
LxbWmll.png
This is neat! I'll take a look at the violin part and see if seems doable.

Also, I have a suggestion for a silly future project: a song by a chorus of faes where everyone just sings the song through a kazoo XD
This is neat! I'll take a look at the violin part and see if seems doable.

Also, I have a suggestion for a silly future project: a song by a chorus of faes where everyone just sings the song through a kazoo XD
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
Thank you so much, never realised the other was accidental but I do appreciate having a voice to guide directly. Will have to see which of the two I fit better now

Edit: Tried both and idk, I feel like I can do them both at the same level. Can I give you an entry to both once I'm happy as I can be with my voice and then you choose which is better to use?
Thank you so much, never realised the other was accidental but I do appreciate having a voice to guide directly. Will have to see which of the two I fit better now

Edit: Tried both and idk, I feel like I can do them both at the same level. Can I give you an entry to both once I'm happy as I can be with my voice and then you choose which is better to use?
Family doesn't end in blood. But it doesn't start there either.
tumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o3_100.gifplague.giftumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@unidra
I'm available to help as a tenor singer! (I've also got significant alto range but it's rougher on my voice)
I've also got 10+ years choir experience and wouldn't mind giving help or advice on singing and large ensemble related stuff
@unidra
I'm available to help as a tenor singer! (I've also got significant alto range but it's rougher on my voice)
I've also got 10+ years choir experience and wouldn't mind giving help or advice on singing and large ensemble related stuff
windh8.png
Ok, so I'll just practice then....
Ok, so I'll just practice then....
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
@unidra Definitely up for making art for future projects again! Just let me know what kind of thing you have in mind <3
@unidra Definitely up for making art for future projects again! Just let me know what kind of thing you have in mind <3
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
Add me to ping list please!
Add me to ping list please!
aV2Oive.png Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Art Shop
Free Dragons
6qC0IaM.gif
@Corgibeandoodles - Hi. Your timing's really good. We just started a new project if you're interested.

@qwigoqwaga - The kazoo-fae choir idea made me gremlin-laugh. We've got to do that. @CrystalCatStudio - Should we do that for Arcane?

@ShadowWolfDeath - No problem. I hope I can get you some better recordings soon. And sure, you can do more than one part, and I'm happy to use both. It will make the chorus sound like it has more voices.

@Zulaya - Oh hey, neat! Sure, I'll add you as a tenor singer. And it always helps having a second set of eyes for the music. In advance, I probably won't change the music this time around - I've learned from experience that changing a vocal line causes more problems than leaving a slightly more tricky one. But if you have suggestions, I'll keep them in mind for the future.

@DarkSkyTheDemon - Sing only if you feel comfortable with it. Whatever works for you and whatever you feel comfortable with.

@Razatharia - Great! I'm looking at anything ocean/Water flight themed. I don't have anything specific in mind yet.

@HardcoreUvula - Sure. Which pinglist?
@Corgibeandoodles - Hi. Your timing's really good. We just started a new project if you're interested.

@qwigoqwaga - The kazoo-fae choir idea made me gremlin-laugh. We've got to do that. @CrystalCatStudio - Should we do that for Arcane?

@ShadowWolfDeath - No problem. I hope I can get you some better recordings soon. And sure, you can do more than one part, and I'm happy to use both. It will make the chorus sound like it has more voices.

@Zulaya - Oh hey, neat! Sure, I'll add you as a tenor singer. And it always helps having a second set of eyes for the music. In advance, I probably won't change the music this time around - I've learned from experience that changing a vocal line causes more problems than leaving a slightly more tricky one. But if you have suggestions, I'll keep them in mind for the future.

@DarkSkyTheDemon - Sing only if you feel comfortable with it. Whatever works for you and whatever you feel comfortable with.

@Razatharia - Great! I'm looking at anything ocean/Water flight themed. I don't have anything specific in mind yet.

@HardcoreUvula - Sure. Which pinglist?
LxbWmll.png
@unidra
I am most definitely interested! I have the full range of a B foot flute so don't be afraid to send any notes my way.
@unidra
I am most definitely interested! I have the full range of a B foot flute so don't be afraid to send any notes my way.
SVt2S0L.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27