Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Songs of Sornieth [On Hold]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Welcome to Songs of Sornieth!

This is a hub for Flight Rising themed music projects. Songs of Sornieth welcomes new projects of all kinds.

New projects are temporarily on hold unless you are capable of taking a project on yourself. We'll resume with "Slackin' Worker" in the near future.

Check this forum for old projects and current ones, and subscribe to our Youtube channel to keep up with the projects as they finish!
Current Project
Composition: The Slackin' Worker
Project Manager: unidra and firebirdSuite
Link to Project Post: here!
Link to Final Video: Coming Soon!
Previous Projects
Born of Fire and Flame (Fire)
Search the Seas (Water)
Fast-Track Projects (Shanties, Solos, Duets)
None yet
Next Project
Project Manager: TBD - either unidra, Stonechild, or both
Composition: The Arcanist's Song or a not-yet-titled veilspun song
Starts: tentatively January 30
Projects Being Written
  • Arcane Song (1/2 done)
  • Veilspun Song (1/4 done)
  • Wind Song (stalled) - 3rd or 4th slot
  • Beastclan Song (stalled indefinitely)
  • Fae Kazoo Choir (stalled indefinitely)

Table of Contents
Welcome to Songs of Sornieth!

This is a hub for Flight Rising themed music projects. Songs of Sornieth welcomes new projects of all kinds.

New projects are temporarily on hold unless you are capable of taking a project on yourself. We'll resume with "Slackin' Worker" in the near future.

Check this forum for old projects and current ones, and subscribe to our Youtube channel to keep up with the projects as they finish!
Current Project
Composition: The Slackin' Worker
Project Manager: unidra and firebirdSuite
Link to Project Post: here!
Link to Final Video: Coming Soon!
Previous Projects
Born of Fire and Flame (Fire)
Search the Seas (Water)
Fast-Track Projects (Shanties, Solos, Duets)
None yet
Next Project
Project Manager: TBD - either unidra, Stonechild, or both
Composition: The Arcanist's Song or a not-yet-titled veilspun song
Starts: tentatively January 30
Projects Being Written
  • Arcane Song (1/2 done)
  • Veilspun Song (1/4 done)
  • Wind Song (stalled) - 3rd or 4th slot
  • Beastclan Song (stalled indefinitely)
  • Fae Kazoo Choir (stalled indefinitely)

Table of Contents
LxbWmll.png
Chorus Basics
How do these choruses work?

The choruses were inspired by Eric Whitacre's virtual choirs. Whitacre makes virtual choirs by taking clips of people singing different parts of a song. When you put all of the clips together, you have a chorus singing together.

What are Flight Rising's rules?
  1. All discussion stays on FR. We cannot organize projects off-site. Most of the work will be on this thread. People can submit audio clips through private messages rather than post them on the main thread.
  2. We cannot collect any information except an audio clip and your username. This includes making sure we do not use sites that collect your information when we collect audio clips.
  3. Everything we link has to meet FR's Rules and Policies.

NEW! What are fast-track songs?

Fast-track songs are something we added on March 17 to allow for shanties, solos, and duets. Fast-track songs are simple non-chorus songs. They run separately from regular choruses and do not need to be pre-scheduled. To be fast-tracked, a project must:
  • Use only 1-2 voices
  • Use limited instruments
  • Use limited art in the video
If you put a fast-track project together yourself, post the link on this page so we can link it to front page.
Chorus Basics
How do these choruses work?

The choruses were inspired by Eric Whitacre's virtual choirs. Whitacre makes virtual choirs by taking clips of people singing different parts of a song. When you put all of the clips together, you have a chorus singing together.

What are Flight Rising's rules?
  1. All discussion stays on FR. We cannot organize projects off-site. Most of the work will be on this thread. People can submit audio clips through private messages rather than post them on the main thread.
  2. We cannot collect any information except an audio clip and your username. This includes making sure we do not use sites that collect your information when we collect audio clips.
  3. Everything we link has to meet FR's Rules and Policies.

NEW! What are fast-track songs?

Fast-track songs are something we added on March 17 to allow for shanties, solos, and duets. Fast-track songs are simple non-chorus songs. They run separately from regular choruses and do not need to be pre-scheduled. To be fast-tracked, a project must:
  • Use only 1-2 voices
  • Use limited instruments
  • Use limited art in the video
If you put a fast-track project together yourself, post the link on this page so we can link it to front page.
LxbWmll.png
How to Join
Singers, instrumentalists, and artists: Ping unidra to be added to the main pinglist, or ping the current project manager to be added to the pinglist for the current project. All experience levels are welcome. Let us know if we can make the project easier.

Composers and arrangers: This is a big time commitment. Let us know in advance if you have a piece ready or nearly ready, and we'll fit it into the schedule if we can. We will set aside a maximum of two months plus two weeks of extensions for your piece. You will be in charge of your project unless you wish otherwise, and you will need to follow the restrictions in the Chorus Basics post.

Video-editors, voice-syncing, and audio-mastering: This is the most sensitive part of making the chorus, so this part will usually be done by a team member or the composer. Ping the current project manager to see if they are willing to give you a test-run.

Something else: If you have another helpful skill, ping unidra or the project manager. We might be able to fit you in.
How to Join
Singers, instrumentalists, and artists: Ping unidra to be added to the main pinglist, or ping the current project manager to be added to the pinglist for the current project. All experience levels are welcome. Let us know if we can make the project easier.

Composers and arrangers: This is a big time commitment. Let us know in advance if you have a piece ready or nearly ready, and we'll fit it into the schedule if we can. We will set aside a maximum of two months plus two weeks of extensions for your piece. You will be in charge of your project unless you wish otherwise, and you will need to follow the restrictions in the Chorus Basics post.

Video-editors, voice-syncing, and audio-mastering: This is the most sensitive part of making the chorus, so this part will usually be done by a team member or the composer. Ping the current project manager to see if they are willing to give you a test-run.

Something else: If you have another helpful skill, ping unidra or the project manager. We might be able to fit you in.
LxbWmll.png
Recording and Uploading

Every project will have sheet music (with separate parts for instrumentalists) and rehearsal videos for each part. You will need the rehearsal video at least. The sheet music is strongly recommended if you are familiar with sheet music. You will also need headphones, a way to play the video, and a way to record at the same time.

Practicing:
Listen to and practice with the practice video for your part. Sing until you are comfortable singing along. Ping the composer if you are having trouble - the composer might be able to help you, or there might be an error in the practice video.

Recording
  1. Find a way you are comfortable recording an mp3 or wav file. Clyp has a recording option, but you can record separately and upload it later.
  2. Set up the rehearsal video. Keep your headphones unplugged.
  3. The rehearsal video has a beep at the beginning. Make sure you record the beep before you plug your headphones in. That way, you can hear the rehearsal video without recording it.
  4. Sing along with the video, and stop recording after you finish.
  5. Upload the audio clip onto an approved site. Give it a name that shows which part you sang.
  6. Either ping the project manager in the thread or private message them.
  7. The project manager will tell you when they have downloaded your recording so you can delete it if you wish. We recommend leaving your recording up until the project is published in case anything goes wrong with the syncing.

Ways to Upload:
  • Google Drive. This method is easiest, but you must make sure your profile name is either your FR username or something else that does not identify you.
  • Clyp.it (mp3 only). When you set up an account, set your first name on the profile as your FR username. Do not add any other information to your profile. Set your profile to private and your upload privacy to "unlisted by default" if you wish. Make sure you check "downloads" when you upload your recording.
  • Any other method that keeps your information safe. We will add sites as we approve them.

Do Not Use:
  • Youtube. (The risk of breaking FR's rules is too high.)
  • SoundCloud. (It collects too much information.)
Recording and Uploading

Every project will have sheet music (with separate parts for instrumentalists) and rehearsal videos for each part. You will need the rehearsal video at least. The sheet music is strongly recommended if you are familiar with sheet music. You will also need headphones, a way to play the video, and a way to record at the same time.

Practicing:
Listen to and practice with the practice video for your part. Sing until you are comfortable singing along. Ping the composer if you are having trouble - the composer might be able to help you, or there might be an error in the practice video.

Recording
  1. Find a way you are comfortable recording an mp3 or wav file. Clyp has a recording option, but you can record separately and upload it later.
  2. Set up the rehearsal video. Keep your headphones unplugged.
  3. The rehearsal video has a beep at the beginning. Make sure you record the beep before you plug your headphones in. That way, you can hear the rehearsal video without recording it.
  4. Sing along with the video, and stop recording after you finish.
  5. Upload the audio clip onto an approved site. Give it a name that shows which part you sang.
  6. Either ping the project manager in the thread or private message them.
  7. The project manager will tell you when they have downloaded your recording so you can delete it if you wish. We recommend leaving your recording up until the project is published in case anything goes wrong with the syncing.

Ways to Upload:
  • Google Drive. This method is easiest, but you must make sure your profile name is either your FR username or something else that does not identify you.
  • Clyp.it (mp3 only). When you set up an account, set your first name on the profile as your FR username. Do not add any other information to your profile. Set your profile to private and your upload privacy to "unlisted by default" if you wish. Make sure you check "downloads" when you upload your recording.
  • Any other method that keeps your information safe. We will add sites as we approve them.

Do Not Use:
  • Youtube. (The risk of breaking FR's rules is too high.)
  • SoundCloud. (It collects too much information.)
LxbWmll.png
The Team

The team does the technical or setup work behind the projects. Team members include:
  • unidra: composing, arranging, basic voice-syncing, video editing
    Specialties: voice-leading, composing for piano
  • CrystalCatStudio: composing, arranging, cellist
    Specialties: bass-lines, composing for strings
  • JezzaGShep: mixing and mastering (ask first!)

Do you want to join the team? Let us know if you want to help with one project and what you want to do. If we like what you do in that project, we'll invite you onto the team.
The Team

The team does the technical or setup work behind the projects. Team members include:
  • unidra: composing, arranging, basic voice-syncing, video editing
    Specialties: voice-leading, composing for piano
  • CrystalCatStudio: composing, arranging, cellist
    Specialties: bass-lines, composing for strings
  • JezzaGShep: mixing and mastering (ask first!)

Do you want to join the team? Let us know if you want to help with one project and what you want to do. If we like what you do in that project, we'll invite you onto the team.
LxbWmll.png
[center][size=5]Badges and Buttons[/size][/center] [b]Born of Fire and Flame:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2797357/1#post_2797357][img]https://imgur.com/A4enBRk.png[/img][/url] Credit: Pac1fity [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2797357/1#post_2797357][img]https://imgur.com/A4enBRk.png[/img][/url][/code] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2797357/1#post_2797357]See the original thread for more badges.[/url] [b]Search the Seas:[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2828205/1][img]https://imgur.com/d0rGoCE.png[/img][/url][/center] Credit: Pac1fity [code][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2828205/1][img]https://imgur.com/d0rGoCE.png[/img][/url][/center][/code] [img]https://imgur.com/4zoAMJk.png[/img] Credit: Pac1fity [code][img]https://imgur.com/4zoAMJk.png[/img][/code]
Badges and Buttons

Born of Fire and Flame:

A4enBRk.png
Credit: Pac1fity
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2797357/1#post_2797357][img]https://imgur.com/A4enBRk.png[/img][/url]

See the original thread for more badges.

Search the Seas:
d0rGoCE.png
Code:
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2828205/1][img]https://imgur.com/d0rGoCE.png[/img][/url][/center]

4zoAMJk.png
Code:
[img]https://imgur.com/4zoAMJk.png[/img]
LxbWmll.png
Pinglists (All Projects)

I've temporarily put up a spreadsheet in case I get distracted and forget to update the pinglists. Add yourself to the pinglist spreadsheet if you want to be part of the next project. I'll try to keep this post up-to-date with names from the spreadsheet.

If you want to sign up only for individual projects, ping the project manager but don't add yourself to the pinglist.

General interest (pinging only on release of new videos, plus everyone who helps make the video):
@TheSquishyKing, @Pearlimose, @qwigoqwaga, @ConsumeGears, @c33213, @kijauni, @/Shaydas

Artists:
@Idyll, @SylphOfHeart, @Pearlimose, @HardcoreUvula, @Pac1fity, @GlitchingFlame, @Aetherna, @DragonFeral, @/Amayai, @/BlurryReflection, @/Andasax, @/prosopagnosia, @/winterbright, @/Kaibutsu, @/Starwindrider, @/wingedalpha, @/Silkiemoon @/DemonHearts

Instrumentalists (pinging for recordings):
Violin: @/Darkmoonbreeder, @/qwigoqwaga, @/LadyLarkin, @/quilliper

Flute: @/Corgibeandoodles, @/GlitchingFlame, @/Zac, @/wingedalpha

Oboe: @/Ehomeyjr, @/LadyLarkin, @/Zac

Clarinet: @/LadyLarkin, @/Frysa, @/underwater

Bass clarinet: @/Frysa,

Cello: @/CrystalCatStudio, @/BoundlessSkies

Soprano Saxophone: @/Ern

Alto saxophone: @/Greenscale, @/Ern, @/BoundlessSkies, @/FusionBoltzGX, @/Andasax

Tenor saxophone: @/Ehomeyjr, @/LadyLarkin, @/Frysa, @/Ern, @/FusionBoltzGX

French horn: @/OliveMyLove

Piano: @/Trilonyte, @/Silkiemoon

Native American flute: @/winterbright

Singers (pinging for recordings):
@/Darkmoonbreeder, @zeffira, @Qumack, @/Dawnfire13, @/underwater, @/Zac, @/quilliper, @/MissWayward, @/Nightlilac, @/Greenscale, @/Amayai, @/Strelok, @/BlurryReflection, @/Andasax, @/prosopagnosia, @/winterbright, @/NuovoSangue, @/Blacknovelist, @/philamot, @/StoneChild, @/DragonriderFury, @/wingedalpha, @/Silkiemoon, @/Zorua345, @/DemonHearts

Fast-Track Projects:
@/SylphOfHeart (art) @/GlitchingFlame (flute and ocarina) @/quilliper (violin) @/qwigoqwaga (violin) @/Zac (flute and voice) @/unidra (ukelele)

Composers (not pinging - just saving a running list):
@/Zac, @/underwater, @/MissWayward, @/Ern, @/Silkiemoon

Kazoo: @/JustAGamerFurry2, @/autumnbee
Pinglists (All Projects)

I've temporarily put up a spreadsheet in case I get distracted and forget to update the pinglists. Add yourself to the pinglist spreadsheet if you want to be part of the next project. I'll try to keep this post up-to-date with names from the spreadsheet.

If you want to sign up only for individual projects, ping the project manager but don't add yourself to the pinglist.

General interest (pinging only on release of new videos, plus everyone who helps make the video):
@TheSquishyKing, @Pearlimose, @qwigoqwaga, @ConsumeGears, @c33213, @kijauni, @/Shaydas

Artists:
@Idyll, @SylphOfHeart, @Pearlimose, @HardcoreUvula, @Pac1fity, @GlitchingFlame, @Aetherna, @DragonFeral, @/Amayai, @/BlurryReflection, @/Andasax, @/prosopagnosia, @/winterbright, @/Kaibutsu, @/Starwindrider, @/wingedalpha, @/Silkiemoon @/DemonHearts

Instrumentalists (pinging for recordings):
Violin: @/Darkmoonbreeder, @/qwigoqwaga, @/LadyLarkin, @/quilliper

Flute: @/Corgibeandoodles, @/GlitchingFlame, @/Zac, @/wingedalpha

Oboe: @/Ehomeyjr, @/LadyLarkin, @/Zac

Clarinet: @/LadyLarkin, @/Frysa, @/underwater

Bass clarinet: @/Frysa,

Cello: @/CrystalCatStudio, @/BoundlessSkies

Soprano Saxophone: @/Ern

Alto saxophone: @/Greenscale, @/Ern, @/BoundlessSkies, @/FusionBoltzGX, @/Andasax

Tenor saxophone: @/Ehomeyjr, @/LadyLarkin, @/Frysa, @/Ern, @/FusionBoltzGX

French horn: @/OliveMyLove

Piano: @/Trilonyte, @/Silkiemoon

Native American flute: @/winterbright

Singers (pinging for recordings):
@/Darkmoonbreeder, @zeffira, @Qumack, @/Dawnfire13, @/underwater, @/Zac, @/quilliper, @/MissWayward, @/Nightlilac, @/Greenscale, @/Amayai, @/Strelok, @/BlurryReflection, @/Andasax, @/prosopagnosia, @/winterbright, @/NuovoSangue, @/Blacknovelist, @/philamot, @/StoneChild, @/DragonriderFury, @/wingedalpha, @/Silkiemoon, @/Zorua345, @/DemonHearts

Fast-Track Projects:
@/SylphOfHeart (art) @/GlitchingFlame (flute and ocarina) @/quilliper (violin) @/qwigoqwaga (violin) @/Zac (flute and voice) @/unidra (ukelele)

Composers (not pinging - just saving a running list):
@/Zac, @/underwater, @/MissWayward, @/Ern, @/Silkiemoon

Kazoo: @/JustAGamerFurry2, @/autumnbee
LxbWmll.png
New Project: We'll Search the Seas (Water flight)
Hi - welcome to the new thread. Please read through the rest of this thread for recording instructions and to see how the new hub works.

I have the next project mostly ready. Please bear with me while I re-record some better voice samples.

In advance, I'm testing a new way to do the practice videos. Let me know if it isn't working, and I'll switch back to the old method.
Piece Details

When we're done, the piece will sound like this. I'm sorry in advance for the electronic sounds.

The piece uses soprano, alto, tenor (or contralto), violin, and cello. I'm happy to add other instruments if they fit.
Sheet music and Practice Videos
Sheet music (print these out to use with the practice video if it's helpful): Please let me know if I need to redo or resize them. Singers, I might redo yours to make the line breaks less clunky.

Practice Videos:
  • Soprano (range: F to F, octave)
  • Alto (range: D to Bb)
  • Tenor (range: F to F, octave) In advance, your part clashes sometimes. That's on purpose.
Instrumentalists: let me know if a different practice video would be helpful. I can get a piano-only one up if that's helpful.

Voiced Examples: (I'm sorry. They're not great. I'll swap them out when I can.)
  • Soprano (This one's the worst, I'm afraid. I'm going to re-record this on a day when my voice cooperates better.)
  • Alto (I partially rewrote this part later. It's mostly okay except where I went offkey. :/)
  • Tenor
Art

For the art, I'd like a water/ocean theme. That can mean whatever you want. It can include any ocean scene, the Tidelord, Water's BotE story, Water dragons, maren, or anything else that matches the theme.
Schedule

I know this is a busy time of year. I will try to be as flexible as I can.

Instrumentalists: I have a few pre-written parts. If I do not have a part written for your instrument, we can see if there's a way to add it in. I would like your recordings by April 6. Let me know in advance if you need an extension.
Note: I am happy to let you have some creative control if you want to make your part more interesting or more easily playable, but I cannot use your recording if it does not match well enough with the final piece. If you use creative control, you must include the tone at the beginning of the piano-only practice video or I may not be able to sync it up.

Singers: The tone at the beginning is also your starting note - the higher note is the starting note for altos and sopranos, and the lower note is the tenor starting note. I would like your recordings by April 13. Let me know in advance if you need an extension. I know that's a holiday weekend for some

Artists: I need at least 10 pieces of art. If I have more artists, I will see how many more I can add. I would like your art by April 13. Let me know in advance if you need an extension.
Note: Although I am happy to pay for art, I am setting a cap at 300kt. I cannot pay in gems.

My goal is to publish during Wavecrest Saturnalia, if possible.

Thanks for joining for another chorus!

Pinglists for this project only:
Artists (9/10): @/DragonFeral, @/SylphOfHeart, @/Puppeteer, @/DarkSkyTheDemon, @/Idyll, @/Razatharia, @/GlitchingFlame, @/zeffira, @Aetherna

Singers: @/ShadowWolfDeath, @/Darkmoonbreeder (soprano), @/DarkSkytheDemon?, @/Zulaya (tenor), @/zeffira, @/Qumack, @/Stormdance (soprano), @/Dawnfire13, @/underwater, @/Zac, @/quilliper, @/MissWayward

Oboe: @/Ehomeyjr, @/Zac

Mixing/Mastering: @/JezzaGShep

Violin: @/Darkmoonbreeder, @/qwigoqwaga, @/quilliper

Flute: @/Corgibeandoodles, @/GlitchingFlame, @/Zac

Cello: @/CrystalCatStudio
New Project: We'll Search the Seas (Water flight)
Hi - welcome to the new thread. Please read through the rest of this thread for recording instructions and to see how the new hub works.

I have the next project mostly ready. Please bear with me while I re-record some better voice samples.

In advance, I'm testing a new way to do the practice videos. Let me know if it isn't working, and I'll switch back to the old method.
Piece Details

When we're done, the piece will sound like this. I'm sorry in advance for the electronic sounds.

The piece uses soprano, alto, tenor (or contralto), violin, and cello. I'm happy to add other instruments if they fit.
Sheet music and Practice Videos
Sheet music (print these out to use with the practice video if it's helpful): Please let me know if I need to redo or resize them. Singers, I might redo yours to make the line breaks less clunky.

Practice Videos:
  • Soprano (range: F to F, octave)
  • Alto (range: D to Bb)
  • Tenor (range: F to F, octave) In advance, your part clashes sometimes. That's on purpose.
Instrumentalists: let me know if a different practice video would be helpful. I can get a piano-only one up if that's helpful.

Voiced Examples: (I'm sorry. They're not great. I'll swap them out when I can.)
  • Soprano (This one's the worst, I'm afraid. I'm going to re-record this on a day when my voice cooperates better.)
  • Alto (I partially rewrote this part later. It's mostly okay except where I went offkey. :/)
  • Tenor
Art

For the art, I'd like a water/ocean theme. That can mean whatever you want. It can include any ocean scene, the Tidelord, Water's BotE story, Water dragons, maren, or anything else that matches the theme.
Schedule

I know this is a busy time of year. I will try to be as flexible as I can.

Instrumentalists: I have a few pre-written parts. If I do not have a part written for your instrument, we can see if there's a way to add it in. I would like your recordings by April 6. Let me know in advance if you need an extension.
Note: I am happy to let you have some creative control if you want to make your part more interesting or more easily playable, but I cannot use your recording if it does not match well enough with the final piece. If you use creative control, you must include the tone at the beginning of the piano-only practice video or I may not be able to sync it up.

Singers: The tone at the beginning is also your starting note - the higher note is the starting note for altos and sopranos, and the lower note is the tenor starting note. I would like your recordings by April 13. Let me know in advance if you need an extension. I know that's a holiday weekend for some

Artists: I need at least 10 pieces of art. If I have more artists, I will see how many more I can add. I would like your art by April 13. Let me know in advance if you need an extension.
Note: Although I am happy to pay for art, I am setting a cap at 300kt. I cannot pay in gems.

My goal is to publish during Wavecrest Saturnalia, if possible.

Thanks for joining for another chorus!

Pinglists for this project only:
Artists (9/10): @/DragonFeral, @/SylphOfHeart, @/Puppeteer, @/DarkSkyTheDemon, @/Idyll, @/Razatharia, @/GlitchingFlame, @/zeffira, @Aetherna

Singers: @/ShadowWolfDeath, @/Darkmoonbreeder (soprano), @/DarkSkytheDemon?, @/Zulaya (tenor), @/zeffira, @/Qumack, @/Stormdance (soprano), @/Dawnfire13, @/underwater, @/Zac, @/quilliper, @/MissWayward

Oboe: @/Ehomeyjr, @/Zac

Mixing/Mastering: @/JezzaGShep

Violin: @/Darkmoonbreeder, @/qwigoqwaga, @/quilliper

Flute: @/Corgibeandoodles, @/GlitchingFlame, @/Zac

Cello: @/CrystalCatStudio
LxbWmll.png
:):):):):):):) id love to art again! Also, i play violin and the part is perfectly playable, im not sure if i want to play since itle be the first time ive done something like this, but i will run it through and see.
:):):):):):):) id love to art again! Also, i play violin and the part is perfectly playable, im not sure if i want to play since itle be the first time ive done something like this, but i will run it through and see.
Wassup my bros
I would LOVE to do art again! I can do some sketches and you can pick the concept you'd like most for the final product
I would LOVE to do art again! I can do some sketches and you can pick the concept you'd like most for the final product
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27