Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | dreaming city pixels - updated July 16!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 62 63
Thank you so much I love them!
Thank you so much I love them!
zayeiw2.gifMrRCllp.pngE3sjxsi.pngu9KXIA8.pngl9ojsRu.pngHuh7MnI.gifGJZzfu4.png
mz77kVn.png

tumblr_mesitgUi0h1r72ajy.jpg
@dreamingcity add me to the pinglist!
@dreamingcity add me to the pinglist!
o705-d01-cxlier.pngo705-d02-cxlier.pngo705-d03-cxlier.pngo705-d04-cxlier.pngo705-d05-cxlier.png
zu684SR.png
@dreamingcity Hello, sorry, 2 things! 1: can I also be added to the pinglist? 2: I think your newest chimes (2 plants and 1 lantern on the left) have a one-pixel gap when compared to the old ones. It's totally possible that I just messed up the coding, but these are new so just wanted to let you know in case!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/880171828415447043/1025177387803086940/unknown.png[/img]
@dreamingcity Hello, sorry, 2 things!
1: can I also be added to the pinglist?
2: I think your newest chimes (2 plants and 1 lantern on the left) have a one-pixel gap when compared to the old ones. It's totally possible that I just messed up the coding, but these are new so just wanted to let you know in case!!
unknown.png
can you add me to the pinglist please? its so pretty
can you add me to the pinglist please? its so pretty
LMLA6wg.png dT9HQge.pngLRdLP2V.png
P5OVHxF.png1YB0OjO.png
NlmYDAS.pngJ7D1quC.png

5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.png
uPNWHgD.pngR1dejfm.png
these are gorgeous, can I be added to the pinglist? (also, any plans to create 'vendors' for other items like Cato and Tsai? Totally understandable if that's too much work I totally understand, I just really appreciate being able to see the collections all in the same place!)
these are gorgeous, can I be added to the pinglist? (also, any plans to create 'vendors' for other items like Cato and Tsai? Totally understandable if that's too much work I totally understand, I just really appreciate being able to see the collections all in the same place!)
e8SAWsa.pngphhxVlQ.pngg7SZxvV.pngtp1eAiM.pngqex4KNv.pngfr_buttons.pngybQJlHz.pngW0BzwyB.pngksj7Gxv.pngsjO16Tn.pngE3b2EpN.pngWuWWMB3.pngphhxVlQ.png
Pkib3uw.png
Super silly but is anyone able to explain to me how to make my own bookshelf from these items? I'm super bad with all the code on here and not even sure how to copy the links of the images!
Super silly but is anyone able to explain to me how to make my own bookshelf from these items? I'm super bad with all the code on here and not even sure how to copy the links of the images!
GJZzfu4.pngqKZAaLK.pngSjV5FiU.png65b811e1-da8c-11eb-9d89-9191049c4e24.gifwTBPG5s.png04fc5791-6d59-11eb-9d98-47d353b941e3.gifEBEMlSX.png
@mudhoney Someone might be able to explain it better but, from my experience, you can right click the image you want and copy image address. When you paste, you can click on the insert image icon and paste your address.

To make something like a bookshelf be a lower row than everything else, you can include the code "br" (surrounded by [] ) between the images.

Hope that helps!
@mudhoney Someone might be able to explain it better but, from my experience, you can right click the image you want and copy image address. When you paste, you can click on the insert image icon and paste your address.

To make something like a bookshelf be a lower row than everything else, you can include the code "br" (surrounded by [] ) between the images.

Hope that helps!
@aura12 ah thank you! im managing to get things onto the shelf now, it's just when i add more than two items, you can't see the shelf anymore?

EDIT: All good!
@aura12 ah thank you! im managing to get things onto the shelf now, it's just when i add more than two items, you can't see the shelf anymore?

EDIT: All good!
GJZzfu4.pngqKZAaLK.pngSjV5FiU.png65b811e1-da8c-11eb-9d89-9191049c4e24.gifwTBPG5s.png04fc5791-6d59-11eb-9d98-47d353b941e3.gifEBEMlSX.png
[quote name="mudhoney" date="2022-11-23 12:54:06" ] ah thank you! im managing to get things onto the shelf now, it's just when i add more than two items, you can't see the shelf anymore? [/quote] @mudhoney weird. you should be able to do the following (minus the /) and make it work. [quote] [Image][Image][Image][/br][bookshelf image] [/quote] Best of luck! I've about exhausted my expertise :P
mudhoney wrote on 2022-11-23 12:54:06:
ah thank you! im managing to get things onto the shelf now, it's just when i add more than two items, you can't see the shelf anymore?

@mudhoney weird. you should be able to do the following (minus the /) and make it work.
Quote:
[Image][Image][Image][/br][bookshelf image]
Best of luck! I've about exhausted my expertise :P
These are all so, so beautiful!! The latest update to the list of art and decor is amazing, I love the pumpkins and new books! Thank you for sharing these with us, I use them for pretty much all of my coding decorum on this site <3
These are all so, so beautiful!! The latest update to the list of art and decor is amazing, I love the pumpkins and new books! Thank you for sharing these with us, I use them for pretty much all of my coding decorum on this site <3
YBX9Aet.png3c4wkyy.pngQDZu9J2.pngh9HLlmg.pngLfOyZWC.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.png4qRIVLU.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngXRLXA9U.pnguJuXpVk.pngAWmHNbQ.pnglKCRzGZ.pngzXPUC5G.pngszbwL8F.pngYBX9Aet.pngJkaQI9H.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 62 63