Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Banescale Virtual Choir - New Update!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@DragonFeral
Wonderful! I don't have anything in mind - I only want it to feature Banescales. You can make it as simple or complicated as you want. I'll make sure to pay you something.

@Glossy
Great! I'll add you to the list. Thank you!
@DragonFeral
Wonderful! I don't have anything in mind - I only want it to feature Banescales. You can make it as simple or complicated as you want. I'll make sure to pay you something.

@Glossy
Great! I'll add you to the list. Thank you!
LxbWmll.png
@unidra id love to sing!! I usually sing soprano 1 or 2 in my choir, but if you desperately need altos I can help there :D
@unidra id love to sing!! I usually sing soprano 1 or 2 in my choir, but if you desperately need altos I can help there :D
sunny :)
she/her/they/them

sT4kXbA.png9XENDnB.png
@sunnydaysss

I like your enthusiasm. Feel free to sing any part you want. Welcome to the choir!
@sunnydaysss

I like your enthusiasm. Feel free to sing any part you want. Welcome to the choir!
LxbWmll.png
@unidra thank youu :D
@unidra thank youu :D
sunny :)
she/her/they/them

sT4kXbA.png9XENDnB.png
@unidra I don't really have a set price for art, anything works as payment
@unidra I don't really have a set price for art, anything works as payment
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@FourLeaf Okay, we can figure something out later then. Thanks!
@FourLeaf Okay, we can figure something out later then. Thanks!
LxbWmll.png
@unidra

Hey, this sounds like a lot of fun! Ping me when the sheet music gets uploaded, I usually sing S1 but I can probably do anything down to Alto (or Tenor if you're desperate lol.)
@unidra

Hey, this sounds like a lot of fun! Ping me when the sheet music gets uploaded, I usually sing S1 but I can probably do anything down to Alto (or Tenor if you're desperate lol.)
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
@FliptheFrog

Sure thing! I'll put you on the singer pinglist.
@FliptheFrog

Sure thing! I'll put you on the singer pinglist.
LxbWmll.png
@unidra -- heyo!! I don't feel like I have the adequate time or skill to draw something for the actual video (i.e. I'm currently not up for drawing super extensive backgrounds or shading :'D) But I would be happy with drawing a button for the project if you'd like?

I haven't actually drawn a banescale yet, but I typically offer a binary pixel style in my art shop or I can try drawing a full on pixel if you'd like? I've drawn plenty of character pixels in the past so I feel pretty comfortable with drawing stuff outside of my comfort zone. If you just want a regular digital button though, that's cool too!

Since I don't think a button would be that big, I'd be ok with drawing for a price of 75-150kt depending on how detailed you'd want the button to be! The lineless binary pixel style would be the cheapest, while the regular lined pixel style would be the most expensive.
@unidra -- heyo!! I don't feel like I have the adequate time or skill to draw something for the actual video (i.e. I'm currently not up for drawing super extensive backgrounds or shading :'D) But I would be happy with drawing a button for the project if you'd like?

I haven't actually drawn a banescale yet, but I typically offer a binary pixel style in my art shop or I can try drawing a full on pixel if you'd like? I've drawn plenty of character pixels in the past so I feel pretty comfortable with drawing stuff outside of my comfort zone. If you just want a regular digital button though, that's cool too!

Since I don't think a button would be that big, I'd be ok with drawing for a price of 75-150kt depending on how detailed you'd want the button to be! The lineless binary pixel style would be the cheapest, while the regular lined pixel style would be the most expensive.
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
this sounds awesome! just slapping down a quick message rn so i can find this thread to go over again in the morning :0
this sounds awesome! just slapping down a quick message rn so i can find this thread to go over again in the morning :0
n90x0wJ.png
xxxxxx
FR+0 | PREVIOUSLY @GlitchedFox

> ABOUT ME/FAQ
> ART SHOP
> NOW HIRING!

Subbed to all my own threads!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27