Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Banescale Virtual Choir - New Update!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@unidra May I be added to the general pinglist? I'm considering doing art as well, is the deadline for that February 8?
@unidra May I be added to the general pinglist? I'm considering doing art as well, is the deadline for that February 8?
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
Update: I had a software problem, so I'll have the videos up by this weekend instead of today. I have the videos 90% done.

@FlufferLover

Sure thing! I'm not sure of the deadline yet - I'll post it once I have the videos up. I'll ping you with the artists.
Update: I had a software problem, so I'll have the videos up by this weekend instead of today. I have the videos 90% done.

@FlufferLover

Sure thing! I'm not sure of the deadline yet - I'll post it once I have the videos up. I'll ping you with the artists.
LxbWmll.png
@Srysoar, @Glossy, @sunnydaysss, @FliptheFrog, @SweetToothArt, @EmpressEngel, @Virtualhel, @Zorua345

The rehearsal videos and instructions are up! Check the third post on the front page. And spread the word. I can do with more singers.

The tenor part is alto-friendly. The base part is not.

Recordings are due February 3 at 6:00 am FR time. Let me know if you need more time. I'll ping you on the 27th to give you a one-week warning.

@StorytellerIvy, @FourLeaf, @zeffira, @DragonFeral, @Razatharia, @Virtualhel, @FlufferLover

You all expressed interest in making art. I've been Glimmer-and-Glooming, so I should have enough to pay for your pieces. I would like the art by February 3, but that deadline is flexible.

FourLeaf: Could you do a color version of the sketch you made? It's perfect for the piece, and I know where I want to put it in the video.
DragonFeral: I like the drawing you made. Is that the version you want in the video?

Edit: Also, could someone make some art to fit the solo part ("our flame's lost to ice...")? It doesn't need to have a Banescale in it if you don't want - it just needs to fit the part.
@Srysoar, @Glossy, @sunnydaysss, @FliptheFrog, @SweetToothArt, @EmpressEngel, @Virtualhel, @Zorua345

The rehearsal videos and instructions are up! Check the third post on the front page. And spread the word. I can do with more singers.

The tenor part is alto-friendly. The base part is not.

Recordings are due February 3 at 6:00 am FR time. Let me know if you need more time. I'll ping you on the 27th to give you a one-week warning.

@StorytellerIvy, @FourLeaf, @zeffira, @DragonFeral, @Razatharia, @Virtualhel, @FlufferLover

You all expressed interest in making art. I've been Glimmer-and-Glooming, so I should have enough to pay for your pieces. I would like the art by February 3, but that deadline is flexible.

FourLeaf: Could you do a color version of the sketch you made? It's perfect for the piece, and I know where I want to put it in the video.
DragonFeral: I like the drawing you made. Is that the version you want in the video?

Edit: Also, could someone make some art to fit the solo part ("our flame's lost to ice...")? It doesn't need to have a Banescale in it if you don't want - it just needs to fit the part.
LxbWmll.png
@unidra i'm so excited! ill be submitting some recordings for review because i'm not really sure of some transitions of notes and i want to get it right ^^. ill rehearse when i get home
@unidra i'm so excited! ill be submitting some recordings for review because i'm not really sure of some transitions of notes and i want to get it right ^^. ill rehearse when i get home
7NebxtL.jpg
@unidra do you want me to continue with the original sketch, or should I switch over to this one that I started last night? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/493446944715309056/664878491912765470/image0.png[/img]
@unidra do you want me to continue with the original sketch, or should I switch over to this one that I started last night?

image0.png
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@FourLeaf

Oh dear - they're both good! It looks like you've gotten so far on the second one, though. Would you be mad if I asked for both? I'm happy to use the first one as just the sketch.
@FourLeaf

Oh dear - they're both good! It looks like you've gotten so far on the second one, though. Would you be mad if I asked for both? I'm happy to use the first one as just the sketch.
LxbWmll.png
@Unidra

I will clean it up and put a bit more detail in it ^^
Thanks for reminding me, i had completely forgotten about this!
@Unidra

I will clean it up and put a bit more detail in it ^^
Thanks for reminding me, i had completely forgotten about this!
Wassup my bros
@unidra you could use both! I'll finish the second one since I started coloring it, then if I have time before the due date I can color the first sketch
@unidra you could use both! I'll finish the second one since I started coloring it, then if I have time before the due date I can color the first sketch
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@FourLeaf

Okay. Thank you so much!
@FourLeaf

Okay. Thank you so much!
LxbWmll.png
@unidra
can i still join? i can sing the tenor or alto part.
@unidra
can i still join? i can sing the tenor or alto part.
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27