Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Banescale Virtual Choir - New Update!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@unidra
yay! i might be a singer for a future one, but i will have to learn what type of singer i am and might have an issue reading notes... but ill still being an artist!

Suggestions
We might want a secondary platform to communicate on....
@unidra
yay! i might be a singer for a future one, but i will have to learn what type of singer i am and might have an issue reading notes... but ill still being an artist!

Suggestions
We might want a secondary platform to communicate on....
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
I'm definitely up for being an artist for future projects! This is very exciting — I enjoyed the Banescale project, can't wait to see what comes next :D
I'm definitely up for being an artist for future projects! This is very exciting — I enjoyed the Banescale project, can't wait to see what comes next :D
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
Oooo!!! That’s like two days before my birthday. I am excited :D
Oooo!!! That’s like two days before my birthday. I am excited :D
7NebxtL.jpg
Yes!!! I'm so happy to hear that!!!

I'm currently taking vocal lessons, so maybe I might muster up the courage to partake in singing sometime in the future. But regardless, I'm definitely down to do more art <3
Yes!!! I'm so happy to hear that!!!

I'm currently taking vocal lessons, so maybe I might muster up the courage to partake in singing sometime in the future. But regardless, I'm definitely down to do more art <3
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
@unidra oh yas

hopefully exams won't kill me so i can take part in it too :D
@unidra oh yas

hopefully exams won't kill me so i can take part in it too :D
ooohhh exciting!
ooohhh exciting!
3Lr6Rsp.png
Oh I never knew this was completed so soon, this is fantastic!! Good job to all who participated; the singers, artists, and the organizer themself^^!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist for future projects! @unidra
Oh I never knew this was completed so soon, this is fantastic!! Good job to all who participated; the singers, artists, and the organizer themself^^!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist for future projects! @unidra
segment_1.pngsegment_2.pngsegment_3.pngsegment_4.png
ooh, looking forward to a new one! Might just go for art as whilst I love singing, I've never been able to have vocal lessons in order to learn going off from a notes sheet like the ones that were in this project (nobody in the area is willing to teach people over the age of like 16/18 which sucks)
ooh, looking forward to a new one! Might just go for art as whilst I love singing, I've never been able to have vocal lessons in order to learn going off from a notes sheet like the ones that were in this project (nobody in the area is willing to teach people over the age of like 16/18 which sucks)
Family doesn't end in blood. But it doesn't start there either.
tumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o3_100.gifplague.giftumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@ShadowWolfDeath Oh wow. That does suck, and it doesn't make any sense. If it helps, the practice videos will have a voice to sing along with next time around. @Puppeteer Thanks. [emoji=banescale happy size=1] I'm just happy so many talented people were happy to go along with this. I've added you to the pinglist.
@ShadowWolfDeath

Oh wow. That does suck, and it doesn't make any sense. If it helps, the practice videos will have a voice to sing along with next time around.

@Puppeteer

Thanks. I'm just happy so many talented people were happy to go along with this. I've added you to the pinglist.
LxbWmll.png
That would help much since last time I even worked with a note sheet was back at school doing music. It doesn't make any sense though apparently I did find one, who knows they're the only one so charge extortionate prices that one cannot afford on min wage. But nvm, practicing is the way to go it seems xD
That would help much since last time I even worked with a note sheet was back at school doing music. It doesn't make any sense though apparently I did find one, who knows they're the only one so charge extortionate prices that one cannot afford on min wage. But nvm, practicing is the way to go it seems xD
Family doesn't end in blood. But it doesn't start there either.
tumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o3_100.gifplague.giftumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o4_100.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27