Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | heckin pride sneks (rule changes)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
[color=green]Happy weekend! It's the last day of Aceweek, and today is also Intersex Awareness Day! [b]Be aware[/b] :p (It's also the last day to get Wildclaw scrolls, so there's that.) A few sneks for the aces and intersex folks, with the gray ace flag added and pronoun text (bonus he/him lesbian)! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/4N23qJK4/grayasexual-grayasexual-bands1-she-her.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/15d9MJTf/intersex-lesbian-diamondback-he-him.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/Y9tkjV4y/intersex-grayasexual-dots-aceofclubs.png[/img] Meanwhile, Inktober is... going. It's going. This one's from yesterday's prompt, "Tasty". [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/11fbf110e2f0c5bee0bc6c9d723a5032/7530c1932b957aea-a0/s1280x1920/a45b649065ca2d554d302b87ad0bea014eae79ef.png[/img] [size=1]@zzzhorses @JashinDragon @Hexingisfun @SpottedSorex @JonTargaryen @Britty @CELESTlAL @WhimsicalWolf @alyblaith @Laxi @AlexArmidia24 @ThornOfStorm130 @TheBluePhoenix @Alyxzero @DuskAwakening @blandmelons @MissingMercury @BlueJaysFeather @ErisAlmighty @scared @jsttlauren @GhostFlowers @Desmondtiny @Ellapinky @SomethingSmarmy @chefsquirrel999 @GhostyCookie @DragonSquid @owllover0626 @WarriorSong @Raytini02 @AWB @JynxTheTrickster @StormyParakeet @DreamingSunset @LadySchiavona @DragonPanther888 @Flowerfell @Birdleap18 @MissFable @InfectedGenetics @IAmPlanetary @Minnoics @kerplunk @Chasay @Aegia @dragondreamer21 @EchoCry @sylveondreams @BlakDraygen @Lusidity @justaddfiction @spacedaydreamer @HeavyRoads @Neltharygos @RiseRoseRisen @Suffer @Lepidolite @DragoniaLover @NerraVostra @Camwoodstock @TheMur @TheOakWoods @WiffleSnuf @brenraine @TSSL @AlexTheTrashBin @Gathouria @Drao @filthy @ERRexie @Liatai @septarianflare @PepperPoppers @AsymDoll13 @Zeldris @AstriorHodenjik @Chiwen @ofMontreal @Camwoodstock @SandBoa @minervamaga @CallmeTrash
Happy weekend! It's the last day of Aceweek, and today is also Intersex Awareness Day! Be aware :p (It's also the last day to get Wildclaw scrolls, so there's that.)

A few sneks for the aces and intersex folks, with the gray ace flag added and pronoun text (bonus he/him lesbian)!

grayasexual-grayasexual-bands1-she-her.pngintersex-lesbian-diamondback-he-him.pngintersex-grayasexual-dots-aceofclubs.png

Meanwhile, Inktober is... going. It's going. This one's from yesterday's prompt, "Tasty".
a45b649065ca2d554d302b87ad0bea014eae79ef.png

@zzzhorses @JashinDragon @Hexingisfun @SpottedSorex @JonTargaryen @Britty @CELESTlAL @WhimsicalWolf @alyblaith @Laxi @AlexArmidia24 @ThornOfStorm130 @TheBluePhoenix @Alyxzero @DuskAwakening @blandmelons @MissingMercury @BlueJaysFeather @ErisAlmighty @scared @jsttlauren @GhostFlowers @Desmondtiny @Ellapinky @SomethingSmarmy @chefsquirrel999 @GhostyCookie @DragonSquid @owllover0626 @WarriorSong @Raytini02 @AWB @JynxTheTrickster @StormyParakeet @DreamingSunset @LadySchiavona @DragonPanther888 @Flowerfell @Birdleap18 @MissFable @InfectedGenetics @IAmPlanetary @Minnoics @kerplunk @Chasay @Aegia @dragondreamer21 @EchoCry @sylveondreams @BlakDraygen @Lusidity @justaddfiction @spacedaydreamer @HeavyRoads @Neltharygos @RiseRoseRisen @Suffer @Lepidolite @DragoniaLover @NerraVostra @Camwoodstock @TheMur @TheOakWoods @WiffleSnuf @brenraine @TSSL @AlexTheTrashBin @Gathouria @Drao @filthy @ERRexie @Liatai @septarianflare @PepperPoppers @AsymDoll13 @Zeldris @AstriorHodenjik @Chiwen @ofMontreal @Camwoodstock @SandBoa @minervamaga @CallmeTrash
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea are you still taking requests for more sneks?
@Rhea are you still taking requests for more sneks?
7464Cyt.png
ypcKWM0.png
J1vcVni.png
oEGalah.png
3BhEU2h.png Name's Robin :)
FR time +3
Feel free to ping, message, or friend!
@Tinyparrot For proof of donation to the charities posted on the first page, yes!
@Tinyparrot For proof of donation to the charities posted on the first page, yes!
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
Lick
Lick
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
Very much a fan! :D
Very much a fan! :D
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Rhea
Hi! I changed my UN from ThornOfStorm130 to Feuepine, could you update the pinglist? Thank you so much!
And I just wanted to say I love these so much, they make me feel supported, and you've introduced me to new flags and concepts I hadn't heard of, so I've been able to learn from this thread, too!
@Rhea
Hi! I changed my UN from ThornOfStorm130 to Feuepine, could you update the pinglist? Thank you so much!
And I just wanted to say I love these so much, they make me feel supported, and you've introduced me to new flags and concepts I hadn't heard of, so I've been able to learn from this thread, too!
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
@Feuepine Sure, will do. Thank you! There's a lot of cool stuff out there, and a lot of pretty flags.
@Feuepine Sure, will do. Thank you! There's a lot of cool stuff out there, and a lot of pretty flags.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
how about 'my sexuality and gender do not define who i heckin am'
how about 'my sexuality and gender do not define who i heckin am'
16548005264907663230036691354834.gif Stand up for native representation in FR! 16548005264907663230036691354834.gif
@aeoniium I'd say that sort of thing applies to any and all of the sneks, if that's your preferred stance.

All people are multi-faceted; using graphics to show support or pride in some particular facets doesn't reduce people down to "only defined by these things".
@aeoniium I'd say that sort of thing applies to any and all of the sneks, if that's your preferred stance.

All people are multi-faceted; using graphics to show support or pride in some particular facets doesn't reduce people down to "only defined by these things".
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
actually a very valid and understandable answer [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
actually a very valid and understandable answer
16548005264907663230036691354834.gif Stand up for native representation in FR! 16548005264907663230036691354834.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13