Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Archaic's bio codes & resources
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35
Love it! Your bios are fantastic, thank you for making them!
Love it! Your bios are fantastic, thank you for making them!
earthshieldr.png
@ktjn
Thank you so much!! You're always so kind to me!

@Dianounais
You're on the pinglist now! Thank you!

@Talismarr
Thank you for your kind words! <3
@ktjn
Thank you so much!! You're always so kind to me!

@Dianounais
You're on the pinglist now! Thank you!

@Talismarr
Thank you for your kind words! <3
I love your new bio! in fact, I love all of yours. They look so fantastic and I'll definitely be using your latest one for some of my dragons! Thanks for making and sharing them! :)
I love your new bio! in fact, I love all of yours. They look so fantastic and I'll definitely be using your latest one for some of my dragons! Thanks for making and sharing them! :)
GujRVNB.gif
These are all incredibly fantastic! I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
These are all incredibly fantastic! I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
@Erther
Thank you so much!! <3

@Clankit
Thank you! I've added you to the pinglist.
@Erther
Thank you so much!! <3

@Clankit
Thank you! I've added you to the pinglist.
I absolutely adore this new bio! However, I'm a chrome user so there was a visual bug with the line below the personality blurb--it stretched off the screen and skewed the whole bio! It was easily fixed by slapping columns boxes around that line tho :D Here's what I mean: [code][columns][size=6]?????????????????????????????????[/size][/columns][/code] (this is below the text in the personality section and above the line that says "PRONUNCIATION") (edit: the lines got switched to question marks...gotta love the forums XD just put [ columns ] and [ / columns ] around the line in question!) Hope this is helpful to any other Chrome users!
I absolutely adore this new bio! However, I'm a chrome user so there was a visual bug with the line below the personality blurb--it stretched off the screen and skewed the whole bio! It was easily fixed by slapping columns boxes around that line tho :D Here's what I mean:
Code:
[columns][size=6]?????????????????????????????????[/size][/columns]

(this is below the text in the personality section and above the line that says "PRONUNCIATION")

(edit: the lines got switched to question marks...gotta love the forums XD just put [ columns ] and [ / columns ] around the line in question!)

Hope this is helpful to any other Chrome users!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheAwesoMew
Whoa, good catch!
I just tested it on Chrome and it isn't showing such a glitch for me.

I'm keeping that fix in mind, though! If multiple users also have said issue then I'll update the code. Thanks for letting me know!
@TheAwesoMew
Whoa, good catch!
I just tested it on Chrome and it isn't showing such a glitch for me.

I'm keeping that fix in mind, though! If multiple users also have said issue then I'll update the code. Thanks for letting me know!
Huh, strange! This is how the live example appears to me: [img]https://i.imgur.com/m6f2Ttm.png[/img] I guess it might just be a problem with my computer XD
Huh, strange! This is how the live example appears to me:

m6f2Ttm.png

I guess it might just be a problem with my computer XD
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Can I be added to the pinglist please?
Can I be added to the pinglist please?
ead8a55a3bcd1f86872976f837e93a699ee80fc0.png
Oh damn, I'm keeping an eye on that. How strange!

@leukristic
Of course!
Oh damn, I'm keeping an eye on that. How strange!

@leukristic
Of course!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35