Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Archaic's bio codes & resources
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35
tracking!

may i be added to pings? c: these are amazing!
tracking!

may i be added to pings? c: these are amazing!
Could I be added to the pinglist?
Could I be added to the pinglist?
ve/they/it
[url]=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2266763]bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png[/url]
I would love to be added to the pinglist you have! I've been going through and trying to spruce up my dragons bios so these will definitely be a big help!
I would love to be added to the pinglist you have! I've been going through and trying to spruce up my dragons bios so these will definitely be a big help!
qEDPfrb.png
These are fantastic! I love a minimal bio and you really made these perfect!

Please add me to the pinglist <3
These are fantastic! I love a minimal bio and you really made these perfect!

J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
These are awesome!
These are awesome!
last-ned-1.png
78368647.png
74192057.png
Hello creator! I came across your topic of codes and resources, and it was very helpful to a newbie! Thank you so much for providing these for all to use, having examples (I am SUCH a visual person, this was wonderful!), and providing the code for even people new to BBCode and image inserting could do it. I know its mostly meant to be used for dragon bios, but I used it for my clan info. I didn't know quite how to make it look nice otherwise. I know you probably get these a lot, but I wanted to extend a huge thank you for helping me feel more comfortable and welcome, now that I can have my own nice looking profile/clan area. Big Thank You!! [emoji=gold star size=1]
Hello creator!

I came across your topic of codes and resources, and it was very helpful to a newbie!
Thank you so much for providing these for all to use, having examples (I am SUCH a visual person, this was wonderful!), and providing the code for even people new to BBCode and image inserting could do it.

I know its mostly meant to be used for dragon bios, but I used it for my clan info. I didn't know quite how to make it look nice otherwise.

I know you probably get these a lot, but I wanted to extend a huge thank you for helping me feel more comfortable and welcome, now that I can have my own nice looking profile/clan area.

Big Thank You!!
tumblr_lj1o82mbmf1qcwik5o1_250.gif
oh man, it's been a while, but I just realized I'm on the pinglist by an old username! I used to be 'NotoriousNaga' but I'm Monomon now! I still love and use your bios after all this time.
oh man, it's been a while, but I just realized I'm on the pinglist by an old username! I used to be 'NotoriousNaga' but I'm Monomon now! I still love and use your bios after all this time.
Zheli | Any Pronouns! | Resident Bird | EST

I'm on as much as I can be! I've got a job that takes up my time, but I still love funny dragon pixels.
Wishlist
I'd like to be added to the pinglist pls!
I'd like to be added to the pinglist pls!
J7D1quC.png
dT9HQge.png
fdUVIfW.png
5xsrc8Y.png
giphy.gifgiphy.gif
The ping list is updated! Thank you so much for your kind words and love, everyone! <33

@Avenatrix
Your message is so sweet! Thank you! You've found such a creative use for that code. I never really thought about using it as clan info but you made it work so well!
The ping list is updated! Thank you so much for your kind words and love, everyone! <33

@Avenatrix
Your message is so sweet! Thank you! You've found such a creative use for that code. I never really thought about using it as clan info but you made it work so well!
[font=Candara]I just wanted to pop in and say that these are absolutely gorgeous - - - and I definitely plan on using one or two of them [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'd also love to be added to the pinglist!
I just wanted to pop in and say that these are absolutely gorgeous - - - and I definitely plan on using one or two of them I'd also love to be added to the pinglist!
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35