Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [MistJam] 2019 Poetry Contest WINNERS!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
All the poets here
Are so very talented.
Congrats to you all!

(Haha you can see why I didn't enter the haiku contest.) And I'm so excited that I won a prize! It means a lot to me, especially since the poem was very spur-of-the-moment as I was inspired by the general spring happiness around me.
All the poets here
Are so very talented.
Congrats to you all!

(Haha you can see why I didn't enter the haiku contest.) And I'm so excited that I won a prize! It means a lot to me, especially since the poem was very spur-of-the-moment as I was inspired by the general spring happiness around me.
VDwNYPe.png
(assigned categories in Prizes List)

Grand Prize Art Slot - @Match

@Match - First Place Art Slot
@Match - First Place Art Slots
@Frothtea - First Place Art Slots
@Pastie - First Place Art Slots

Heyla Artists - can you check who your winner is and contact them for their Art Prize? Thanks!
(assigned categories in Prizes List)

Grand Prize Art Slot - @Match

@Match - First Place Art Slot
@Match - First Place Art Slots

Heyla Artists - can you check who your winner is and contact them for their Art Prize? Thanks!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
Congrats to all the wonderful poets! It was super hard to judge them because they were all just so great!! Hope to see you back next year! [emoji=spiral love][emoji=spiral love][emoji=spiral love][emoji=spiral love] [center]The contest now ends. Congratulations to all! Everyone did great![/center]
Congrats to all the wonderful poets! It was super hard to judge them because they were all just so great!! Hope to see you back next year!
The contest now ends.
Congratulations to all!
Everyone did great!
qVhWRny.png
Oh wow, I can't believe I got second place in one of the categories! Everyone wrote such amazing poems <3 Thanks to all the judges and helpers who made this contest possible!
Oh wow, I can't believe I got second place in one of the categories! Everyone wrote such amazing poems <3 Thanks to all the judges and helpers who made this contest possible!
Na5WGHa.png
Congrats to all! I enjoyed reading each person's poem. Thank you for your hard work judges!
Congrats to all! I enjoyed reading each person's poem. Thank you for your hard work judges!
'blue smedium banner
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
Wow! I'll admit, I did not see myself winning anything.... Err, I mean, my DRAGON winning anything. Not that I don't have faith in my dragons! It was a truly enjoyable event, with much fun to be had and read. I hope to see you all next year! Special Thanks to all judges, coordinators, artists, donators... and whoever else did behind-the-scenes legwork! You have truly made MistJam 2019 special~ (Also, my first MistJam! Which probably would have been special anyway. But now it's specialler! You have my Gratitude and Adoration!)
Wow! I'll admit, I did not see myself winning anything.... Err, I mean, my DRAGON winning anything. Not that I don't have faith in my dragons! It was a truly enjoyable event, with much fun to be had and read. I hope to see you all next year! Special Thanks to all judges, coordinators, artists, donators... and whoever else did behind-the-scenes legwork! You have truly made MistJam 2019 special~ (Also, my first MistJam! Which probably would have been special anyway. But now it's specialler! You have my Gratitude and Adoration!)
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png 63Nkadh.pngtumblr_inline_nlmzw4PbYE1qdxu5r.giflqgXN8M.png
Oh wow!! I've never won one of these before. Thanks for putting on this contest, and congrats to all the other winners!! There was some lovely stuff this time around! [emoji=wind rune] [emoji=heart] [emoji=wind rune]
Oh wow!! I've never won one of these before.

Thanks for putting on this contest, and congrats to all the other winners!! There was some lovely stuff this time around!

event-sig-small-4.png
Congrats guys!!
Congrats guys!!
1.png
Eeeee thank you thank you! Congrats to everybody all the poems were great :)
Eeeee thank you thank you! Congrats to everybody all the poems were great :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23