Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
Thank you! :)
Thank you! :)
Bump :)
Bump :)
audric - repi - comm
it/its - ie/ier - ie/iem - ve/vem
i'm friendly! feel free to shoot a pm or leave a profile comment :D
I'd like something written for Flower. It feels so wrong that I cannot manage to get lore for the one dragon in my lair.
I'd like something written for Flower. It feels so wrong that I cannot manage to get lore for the one dragon in my lair.
Would you consider writing for one of these boys? You can find them on the first page of my lair, but without the clothes/skins. These versions are in their info section along with some info on some of them, if you’d like to look at them :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/I6FjeiN.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/Xb7R3fP.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/GWdprRL.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/UEZX1fG.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/6en8bb7.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/FLcUQ1N.png[/img]
Would you consider writing for one of these boys? You can find them on the first page of my lair, but without the clothes/skins. These versions are in their info section along with some info on some of them, if you’d like to look at them :3
I6FjeiN.pngXb7R3fP.pngGWdprRL.png
UEZX1fG.png6en8bb7.pngFLcUQ1N.png
@glassiestdawn Here you go!
It was a particularly warm day, when ice and hail fell instead of snow, when Foxgloves returned from his flight lessons. He was the son of the founders, and everyone knew him well. Today, his aura seemed a bit different as he said hello to me, though I could not tell why. He was as cheerful as ever, bounding over to greet his brother and sister next. Then I noticed it -- it seemed it was the shadow of a dragon as dark as night. But it sensed that I knew it was there and sunk into the ground, disappearing.
Over the next few days, I never saw the phantom again, but Foxgloves had caught a sickness unlike any I had seen. He was coughing up blood and wheezing, as if unable to breathe, though there was nothing in his lungs. Most other dragons caught it as well, Bolt, Octopus and I being the only survivors. All who were infected died within a few days, leaving the three of us. We heard later that it had struck the entire Ice territory, though only killing those born there. My partners, scared that the land was now cursed or haunted, ran away. So I stand, alone in these blizzards, waiting for somebody to lay next to me.
@glassiestdawn Here you go!
It was a particularly warm day, when ice and hail fell instead of snow, when Foxgloves returned from his flight lessons. He was the son of the founders, and everyone knew him well. Today, his aura seemed a bit different as he said hello to me, though I could not tell why. He was as cheerful as ever, bounding over to greet his brother and sister next. Then I noticed it -- it seemed it was the shadow of a dragon as dark as night. But it sensed that I knew it was there and sunk into the ground, disappearing.
Over the next few days, I never saw the phantom again, but Foxgloves had caught a sickness unlike any I had seen. He was coughing up blood and wheezing, as if unable to breathe, though there was nothing in his lungs. Most other dragons caught it as well, Bolt, Octopus and I being the only survivors. All who were infected died within a few days, leaving the three of us. We heard later that it had struck the entire Ice territory, though only killing those born there. My partners, scared that the land was now cursed or haunted, ran away. So I stand, alone in these blizzards, waiting for somebody to lay next to me.
audric - repi - comm
@CassieCain Do you want something like a re-accounting of a story, or a biography-like thing?
@CassieCain Do you want something like a re-accounting of a story, or a biography-like thing?
audric - repi - comm
Honestly, whatever style you feel most inspired to write, because I'd be happy with either! ^///^
Thank you so much for considering!! <3
Honestly, whatever style you feel most inspired to write, because I'd be happy with either! ^///^
Thank you so much for considering!! <3
@CassieCain I'll be writing for this pretty guy here. I'll refer to him as Buttercup. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46872857] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468729/46872857_350.png[/img] [/url] I hopped between the stalks of bamboo, with Icey close behind me. She was almost close enough to bite my tail, but I knew she wouldn't. Jellybean had taken a different route, choosing instead to go closer to the Twisting Crescendo. We leapt from platform to platform until we reached the tall grass at the bottom. Then we split, treading lightly, winding around, and crossing paths to confuse Tulip. But instead of Tulip descending from our lair, it was Cream. He flew above Icey and I, and beckoned for us to come up. "Come here, Buttercup, Icey. Your game of hide and seek is over." We spread our wings and followed him, sending each other a confused look. When we arrived back at the lair, there were two unfamiliar dragons. At first, I thought they were new members, but Cream handed me to one and Icey to the other. They gave him pouches that I presumed were full of shinies. Cream gave us sympathetic looks. "Sorry, children, but you have been auctioned off to these people. They will take good care of you." The Skydancer I was given to lifted off, and told me to follow. I ran to Icey and enveloped her in a hug."I'm gonna miss you so much." I whispered, then followed the Skydancer. We flew over the Fire territory and into Lightning. We landed near a smaller lair and the Skydancer slithered off. I was left alone, in an unfamiliar place, surrounded by dragons who were strangers. When everyone was called to feast, I snuck between two bigger dragons and grabbed a small piece of meat. Later, I found a small corner of the lair that wasn't occupied by a Bogsneak and curled up.
@CassieCain I'll be writing for this pretty guy here. I'll refer to him as Buttercup.

46872857_350.png

I hopped between the stalks of bamboo, with Icey close behind me. She was almost close enough to bite my tail, but I knew she wouldn't. Jellybean had taken a different route, choosing instead to go closer to the Twisting Crescendo. We leapt from platform to platform until we reached the tall grass at the bottom. Then we split, treading lightly, winding around, and crossing paths to confuse Tulip.
But instead of Tulip descending from our lair, it was Cream. He flew above Icey and I, and beckoned for us to come up. "Come here, Buttercup, Icey. Your game of hide and seek is over." We spread our wings and followed him, sending each other a confused look. When we arrived back at the lair, there were two unfamiliar dragons. At first, I thought they were new members, but Cream handed me to one and Icey to the other. They gave him pouches that I presumed were full of shinies. Cream gave us sympathetic looks.
"Sorry, children, but you have been auctioned off to these people. They will take good care of you." The Skydancer I was given to lifted off, and told me to follow. I ran to Icey and enveloped her in a hug."I'm gonna miss you so much." I whispered, then followed the Skydancer. We flew over the Fire territory and into Lightning. We landed near a smaller lair and the Skydancer slithered off. I was left alone, in an unfamiliar place, surrounded by dragons who were strangers.
When everyone was called to feast, I snuck between two bigger dragons and grabbed a small piece of meat. Later, I found a small corner of the lair that wasn't occupied by a Bogsneak and curled up.
audric - repi - comm
Oh! This is grand! Your writing is impeccable! :o I’ve been suffering trough a writer’s block for around two months now, but I’ll be joining a roleplay soon with a new character of mine. I haven’t written as him yet, but gosh it’d be splenid to see your take on him! c:

This is my character Nathaniel and this is his faceclaim c:

For the sake of inspiration, I better share a bit about him c: He’s a recovering heroin addict, who admittedly isn’t very good at keeping sober - he relaples a lot, despite his trying. However, he is as sweet and kind as can be, even if he doesn’t say much, and spends a lot of his time being, well, asleep.

I’d like an appearance description, if you could! c: If you’d rather something else, then that’s perfectly fine by me too!

Thank you for the opportunity! c:
Oh! This is grand! Your writing is impeccable! :o I’ve been suffering trough a writer’s block for around two months now, but I’ll be joining a roleplay soon with a new character of mine. I haven’t written as him yet, but gosh it’d be splenid to see your take on him! c:

This is my character Nathaniel and this is his faceclaim c:

For the sake of inspiration, I better share a bit about him c: He’s a recovering heroin addict, who admittedly isn’t very good at keeping sober - he relaples a lot, despite his trying. However, he is as sweet and kind as can be, even if he doesn’t say much, and spends a lot of his time being, well, asleep.

I’d like an appearance description, if you could! c: If you’d rather something else, then that’s perfectly fine by me too!

Thank you for the opportunity! c:
@Cobbleflop Do you want a narrative or a biography?
@Cobbleflop Do you want a narrative or a biography?
audric - repi - comm
1 2 3 4 5