Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
@LostWhisperer @Dynami @LostDreamer @Greyh0und I suppose I should ask you all too, bio or story? A biography would be more like explaining a person's life and a story would focus more on one thing or experience.
@LostWhisperer @Dynami @LostDreamer @Greyh0und I suppose I should ask you all too, bio or story? A biography would be more like explaining a person's life and a story would focus more on one thing or experience.
audric - repi - comm
it/its - ie/ier - ie/iem - ve/vem
i'm friendly! feel free to shoot a pm or leave a profile comment :D
I'd prefer bio, if that's alright with you!
I'd prefer bio, if that's alright with you!
i'd prefer a story!
i'd prefer a story!
vCpXIIE.png
~> Greyh0und
~> Fr +3
~> Feel free to ping/PM!
~> Resident Idiot
6ilpu14.png
Just a story
Just a story
r7LsxK2.png
Story please!
Story please!
Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
@LostWhisperer I kinda got carried away.
Ocularum hopped over the wall of brambles, carrying a large pouch with him. “I managed to run into a few Fae magicians on the way here,” he rasped, slightly out of breath, “so would you happen to have a few rubies? I think they’d work quite well.” The other dragon in the little clearing sighed, looking at him instead of her telescope. “Ah, so you wish to get in more trouble for murder. You know it is a crime in most territories, right? But murdering in broad daylight? I’m pretty sure that’s a crime in murderer clans too. But yes, I got Dara to go find some gems for your stash.” He rolled his eyes at the scolding and crawled though a tunnel in the bramble. At the end, a hole was carved into the nearby hill. He shoveled out the loose dirt and picked up four glimmering red stones.
He crawled back though and grabbed a few shards of glass. He fitted the rubies into the sockets of the larger skull, adding tiny pieces of glass as needed to keep them in. Then, he did the same for the smaller one.
After placing the finished products on a shelf with the rest, Ocularum turned to Astrarium just as she said, “Now that I think about it, someone could have followed you more easily or could have seen you come past the bramble wall.” She paused for a second, then muttered, “And the stars said our week would be prosperous.” She spread her wings and flew out, shouting back, “I’ll distract anyone. Hide things and run.”
Astrarium touched down when she noticed two dragons from a nearby clan were close. She knew they wouldn’t be here if they hadn’t seen Ocularum. “Hello, Goshawk, Harrier. How wonderful of you to visit.” Goshawk stepped backward and hissed, surprised and scared that they had never met before. Harrier, the braver of the twins, replied, “We don’t know who you are but we have no business with you. We are looking for another dragon.”
“One from your clan or another? Though I suspect it’s Ocularum.”
“How did you know that? And how did you guess our names?”
“Isn’t it obvious? I don’t guess. The stars, moon, and sun tell me what I need to know. As for this supposed murderer, he’s long gone. Looked like he was heading towards the Scarred Wasteland.” She smirked as the twins scampered off. She had done her job.
@LostWhisperer I kinda got carried away.
Ocularum hopped over the wall of brambles, carrying a large pouch with him. “I managed to run into a few Fae magicians on the way here,” he rasped, slightly out of breath, “so would you happen to have a few rubies? I think they’d work quite well.” The other dragon in the little clearing sighed, looking at him instead of her telescope. “Ah, so you wish to get in more trouble for murder. You know it is a crime in most territories, right? But murdering in broad daylight? I’m pretty sure that’s a crime in murderer clans too. But yes, I got Dara to go find some gems for your stash.” He rolled his eyes at the scolding and crawled though a tunnel in the bramble. At the end, a hole was carved into the nearby hill. He shoveled out the loose dirt and picked up four glimmering red stones.
He crawled back though and grabbed a few shards of glass. He fitted the rubies into the sockets of the larger skull, adding tiny pieces of glass as needed to keep them in. Then, he did the same for the smaller one.
After placing the finished products on a shelf with the rest, Ocularum turned to Astrarium just as she said, “Now that I think about it, someone could have followed you more easily or could have seen you come past the bramble wall.” She paused for a second, then muttered, “And the stars said our week would be prosperous.” She spread her wings and flew out, shouting back, “I’ll distract anyone. Hide things and run.”
Astrarium touched down when she noticed two dragons from a nearby clan were close. She knew they wouldn’t be here if they hadn’t seen Ocularum. “Hello, Goshawk, Harrier. How wonderful of you to visit.” Goshawk stepped backward and hissed, surprised and scared that they had never met before. Harrier, the braver of the twins, replied, “We don’t know who you are but we have no business with you. We are looking for another dragon.”
“One from your clan or another? Though I suspect it’s Ocularum.”
“How did you know that? And how did you guess our names?”
“Isn’t it obvious? I don’t guess. The stars, moon, and sun tell me what I need to know. As for this supposed murderer, he’s long gone. Looked like he was heading towards the Scarred Wasteland.” She smirked as the twins scampered off. She had done her job.
audric - repi - comm
@Dynami I hope it's to your liking, even if it's a bit short.
Silverclaw was always one of the lucky hatchlings. His parents chose different paths but he was never caught in any of it, he was never exalted like many of his siblings, things like that. When he finally found a clan he would pledge his loyalty to, he decided to test his luck protecting everyone. And it never failed him; even when he was felled during a battle or fight, he would only come out with bruises, cuts, and the occasional scar. He loves exploring too, and someday he will test his luck against unrelenting currents, towering mountains, and abyssal forests too.
@Dynami I hope it's to your liking, even if it's a bit short.
Silverclaw was always one of the lucky hatchlings. His parents chose different paths but he was never caught in any of it, he was never exalted like many of his siblings, things like that. When he finally found a clan he would pledge his loyalty to, he decided to test his luck protecting everyone. And it never failed him; even when he was felled during a battle or fight, he would only come out with bruises, cuts, and the occasional scar. He loves exploring too, and someday he will test his luck against unrelenting currents, towering mountains, and abyssal forests too.
audric - repi - comm
@LostDreamer Cranking out another one right before rollover!
“Hey, Dad!”
“Yes, Arc?”
“Tell me a story!”
“If you say so.” I smiled down at her and quickly thought up a tale. “When I was still young, I lived deep in Leviathan Trench. We could swim as far up or down as we wished, and there was always enough room. We lived a happy and wonderful life. But-” I was cut off. “Dad, who’s we?”
“My broodmates and I, sweetie.”
“What’s a broodmate?”
“A sibling. Now stop asking questions and let me continue. But one day, there was a big, dark shadow in the water above us. None of us knew what it was. We had never seen it before. It looked sort of like a dragon, but with large front claws like a Wildclaw and a long horn on its snout. It had big spines sticking up along its back. Then, there were some more splashes. This time, we saw that an Imperial and a Skydancer were chasing it. We followed underneath them, trying to figure out what they were doing.
“Our mother herded us back in. She said we were going too far from the lair, but we really wanted to know what it was. So, we asked her if she knew what the dragons were chasing. ‘Another dragon.’ She replied. We were so confused! We asked her what type of dragon and she said ‘a Ridgeback.’ But we didn’t know what a Ridgeback was-”
“I know what a Ridgeback is!”
“I know you do, sweetie. See, Ridgebacks hate water, which is why we had never seen one. Aren’t you glad you live above the sea so you get to see all the dragons?”
@LostDreamer Cranking out another one right before rollover!
“Hey, Dad!”
“Yes, Arc?”
“Tell me a story!”
“If you say so.” I smiled down at her and quickly thought up a tale. “When I was still young, I lived deep in Leviathan Trench. We could swim as far up or down as we wished, and there was always enough room. We lived a happy and wonderful life. But-” I was cut off. “Dad, who’s we?”
“My broodmates and I, sweetie.”
“What’s a broodmate?”
“A sibling. Now stop asking questions and let me continue. But one day, there was a big, dark shadow in the water above us. None of us knew what it was. We had never seen it before. It looked sort of like a dragon, but with large front claws like a Wildclaw and a long horn on its snout. It had big spines sticking up along its back. Then, there were some more splashes. This time, we saw that an Imperial and a Skydancer were chasing it. We followed underneath them, trying to figure out what they were doing.
“Our mother herded us back in. She said we were going too far from the lair, but we really wanted to know what it was. So, we asked her if she knew what the dragons were chasing. ‘Another dragon.’ She replied. We were so confused! We asked her what type of dragon and she said ‘a Ridgeback.’ But we didn’t know what a Ridgeback was-”
“I know what a Ridgeback is!”
“I know you do, sweetie. See, Ridgebacks hate water, which is why we had never seen one. Aren’t you glad you live above the sea so you get to see all the dragons?”
audric - repi - comm
I like it, thank you! I love the way it's written and the words you used!
I like it, thank you! I love the way it's written and the words you used!
bumpity
bumpity
audric - repi - comm
1 2 3 4 5