Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | In Shadow of the Gods-Nuzlocke-COMPLETE
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 62 63
oh glademomma that's right ciron's bio says he thinks he's why this all happens oh snap i forgot about that ohhhhhh glademomma it's the real Plot Thickening Time
oh glademomma that's right ciron's bio says he thinks he's why this all happens oh snap i forgot about that ohhhhhh glademomma it's the real Plot Thickening Time
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
These two updates are just a lot of [emoji=nocturne sad size=2] to varying degrees
These two updates are just a lot of to varying degrees
VXZZmOI.png
Hhhffh guys my brain literally overloaded after writing those two in a row. I actually had to sign off and just fish in animal crossing until my thinkmeats calmed down.

ANYWAY, having responses already sure feels good! Thank you!

@casdeth
Ila tries so hard but MAN is it hard to have the words sometimes. Her role is a rough one.

@Luteia
Oh yes indeed.

@AriNemera
Yeaaah... nuzlocke is pain. It shows more whenever the subjects are forced to stop and think.
Hhhffh guys my brain literally overloaded after writing those two in a row. I actually had to sign off and just fish in animal crossing until my thinkmeats calmed down.

ANYWAY, having responses already sure feels good! Thank you!

@casdeth
Ila tries so hard but MAN is it hard to have the words sometimes. Her role is a rough one.

@Luteia
Oh yes indeed.

@AriNemera
Yeaaah... nuzlocke is pain. It shows more whenever the subjects are forced to stop and think.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Oooooooooooo man is Ciron gonna run away ???
Oooooooooooo man is Ciron gonna run away ???
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dv16.png
Ila... [emoji=nocturne sad size=2] My heart breaks for her... I can see how impossible the situation is, and I know you've been fortunate not to have any deaths yet but after this conversation I feel it's only a matter of time... Also, that cliffhanger ending... Something's about to go down....
Ila... My heart breaks for her... I can see how impossible the situation is, and I know you've been fortunate not to have any deaths yet but after this conversation I feel it's only a matter of time...

Also, that cliffhanger ending... Something's about to go down....
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
these past two entries are supposed to be serious but my mind immediately went to this at the last part [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507954206662066178/602378822159040532/IMG_9685.JPG[/img]
these past two entries are supposed to be serious but my mind immediately went to this at the last part
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507954206662066178/602378822159040532/IMG_9685.JPG[/img]
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
@Dovalore

The img isn't working ;v;
@Dovalore

The img isn't working ;v;
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
aw heck it's this [img]https://i.imgur.com/WxuGYR4.jpg[/img]
aw heck

it's this

WxuGYR4.jpg
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
@Dovalore
Basicallllyyyy

In fact, something like that happens in the next part lmao
@Dovalore
Basicallllyyyy

In fact, something like that happens in the next part lmao
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Wake Up

Veldr had gotten used to sleeping in the cellar, but it hadn't been an easy process.
The cold had been... unpleasant... at best, the first few nights. And though he hadn't exactly been right next to any of the carcasses left to bleed dry, the very fact he was sharing a room with dead deer and the like had been disconcerting at absolute best.

But he'd long since been taken off "probation", and allowed to move into the longhouse. He did spend a decent amount of his waking hours within it, but it was just too hot for him to be able to sleep in.

He'd instead had his reserved bedding moved down into the empty spot, where he was actually quite comfortable. Where he once was plagued by nightmares was now the only place he could get a decent night's sleep.

So,
why was he awake?

The pearlcatcher squinted, unable to make out anything in the darkness.
He rolled over, once more shutting his eyes and starting to drift back off, only for a flash of what he assumed to be daylight.

"Edan?" he asked, trying to blink away the sunbursts that crowded his vision. It was dark once again. "Is it t - "

A talon clasped over his mouth harshly - muffling his shout of alarm as a pair of violently burning eyes flicked open just in front of him.

"Get up and get dressed," Ciron spat, pushing him backwards before releasing his grasp.
"You're taking me home."

@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @Fallacies, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane, @huskies709, @mmuted, @Pastie, @cybo, @Synchros, @Damindra, @Velvetpaws, @Macrocosm, @Sabariel, @demitri, @PipDragon40, @Dreamcoyote, @casdeth, @Khazraj, @DreamSlayer, @SoftDemon, @Petall, @Borkbean
Wake Up

Veldr had gotten used to sleeping in the cellar, but it hadn't been an easy process.
The cold had been... unpleasant... at best, the first few nights. And though he hadn't exactly been right next to any of the carcasses left to bleed dry, the very fact he was sharing a room with dead deer and the like had been disconcerting at absolute best.

But he'd long since been taken off "probation", and allowed to move into the longhouse. He did spend a decent amount of his waking hours within it, but it was just too hot for him to be able to sleep in.

He'd instead had his reserved bedding moved down into the empty spot, where he was actually quite comfortable. Where he once was plagued by nightmares was now the only place he could get a decent night's sleep.

So,
why was he awake?

The pearlcatcher squinted, unable to make out anything in the darkness.
He rolled over, once more shutting his eyes and starting to drift back off, only for a flash of what he assumed to be daylight.

"Edan?" he asked, trying to blink away the sunbursts that crowded his vision. It was dark once again. "Is it t - "

A talon clasped over his mouth harshly - muffling his shout of alarm as a pair of violently burning eyes flicked open just in front of him.

"Get up and get dressed," Ciron spat, pushing him backwards before releasing his grasp.
"You're taking me home."

@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @Fallacies, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane, @huskies709, @mmuted, @Pastie, @cybo, @Synchros, @Damindra, @Velvetpaws, @Macrocosm, @Sabariel, @demitri, @PipDragon40, @Dreamcoyote, @casdeth, @Khazraj, @DreamSlayer, @SoftDemon, @Petall, @Borkbean
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 62 63