Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | In Shadow of the Gods-Nuzlocke-COMPLETE
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 62 63
@casdeth

Fanart/gift art is legit one of my favourite things in the world. 'v'
@casdeth

Fanart/gift art is legit one of my favourite things in the world. 'v'
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
OH MY GOODNESS WHAT IS HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaA
OH MY GOODNESS WHAT IS HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaA
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Sorry for no updates for a bit, folks. A lot of rough stuff hit irl but to be frank the most pertinent reason is eczema is acting up [i]directly on my fingertips[/i] which makes typing a painful challenge lmaoo BUT, let's all take a moment to look at this wonderful gift art done by casdeth! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/475095319042981898/605214192991076376/20190728_204413.jpg[/img] Broody boy Ciron, [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/475095319042981898/605214192496279593/20190728_204347.jpg[/img] and Marshall with his two giant adopted children! (God I love this) Anyway, I'll resume writing as soon as possible - but I can't predict when my hands will heal or irl stresses will begin to resolve. Hopefully not too long! ------------- [sub][sub]@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @Fallacies, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane, @huskies709, @mmuted, @Pastie, @cybo, @Synchros, @Damindra, @Velvetpaws, @Macrocosm, @Sabariel, @demitri, @PipDragon40, @Dreamcoyote, @casdeth, @Khazraj, @DreamSlayer, @SoftDemon, @Petall, @Borkbean
Sorry for no updates for a bit, folks. A lot of rough stuff hit irl but to be frank the most pertinent reason is eczema is acting up directly on my fingertips which makes typing a painful challenge lmaoo

BUT, let's all take a moment to look at this wonderful gift art done by casdeth!

20190728_204413.jpg
Broody boy Ciron,

20190728_204347.jpg
and Marshall with his two giant adopted children! (God I love this)

Anyway, I'll resume writing as soon as possible - but I can't predict when my hands will heal or irl stresses will begin to resolve. Hopefully not too long!

@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @Fallacies, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane, @huskies709, @mmuted, @Pastie, @cybo, @Synchros, @Damindra, @Velvetpaws, @Macrocosm, @Sabariel, @demitri, @PipDragon40, @Dreamcoyote, @casdeth, @Khazraj, @DreamSlayer, @SoftDemon, @Petall, @Borkbean
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Hope you get better soon! :c And those are beautiful artwork!
Hope you get better soon! :c And those are beautiful artwork!
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
Beautiful art!! And feel better soon; no rush!
Beautiful art!! And feel better soon; no rush!
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
Marshall and his big babies are so good~~ my heart! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
Marshall and his big babies are so good~~ my heart!
GD7On40.png
Eeeee! I'm still so glad you liked them! ;w; tbh Marshall and the wee babs were so fun to doodle. X3 I love how poofy they came out.
Eeeee! I'm still so glad you liked them! ;w; tbh Marshall and the wee babs were so fun to doodle. X3 I love how poofy they came out.
Those are some beautiful art pieces!!! I hope you're feeling better soon!
Those are some beautiful art pieces!!! I hope you're feeling better soon!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
This is such an interesting idea, and the writing is amazing! I hope that your hand heals soon, I can't imagine that that'd be fun to have D:

Could you possibly add me to the ping list? I can't wait to see what happens next!!
This is such an interesting idea, and the writing is amazing! I hope that your hand heals soon, I can't imagine that that'd be fun to have D:

Could you possibly add me to the ping list? I can't wait to see what happens next!!
hiiiii.gifqsrlQZr_1_100x.pnghe_hold_him_tail_20220206154934.png
Flurry

It was, for the mostpart, a quiet morning.

In spite of their late night, Ila and Edan still were the first to wake. They rose before the sun did, and made the clan's breakfast side by side as the rest of the group slept.

"I'm going to bring a plate out for Angie and everyone first," Ila said quietly, wary of waking anyone else. "Along with the cake, of course. Then I'm going to get some supplies ready before I head off to check on Solveig and Praz..."

"Be sure to get yourself some breakfast before y'leave," Edan added. "And uh, be careful out there. Can't have you getting sick too."

"Yeah, yeah," Ila rolled her eyes before offering a weak smile. "I kind of figured I'll just meet Sol at the door and hand things off, honestly."

"Good. Good idea."

As their clan members started to wake and head over to eat breakfast, Edan helped Ila organize her two parcels.

The two walked outside together as the kitchen became uncomfortably cramped; Edan holding the wrapped cake and bag of supplies for Solveig's family, and Ila holding plates of food and the other cake for Marshall and Angie's.

The mirror lingered behind as she knocked on the door, focusing instead on Reika who was already out and training in the courtyard. The wildclaw seemed to be focused on guarding with her cleaver; shifting and backstepping with it held close to her chest.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Ila pull Angie into a hug as Marshall carried their food back into the building. Edan caught a glimpse of Angie's face as Ila pulled away, and flinched as her bloodshot eyes met his. It was difficult to see such sorrow staring back at him.

"We're here for you, girl," he managed to croak out, unsure of what else to say. "Whatever you need."

Angie nodded silently before quickly turning away and hurrying back inside.

Ila let out a quiet sigh and headed back over to him, reaching to take the packages he'd been carrying for her.
"Alright, so... I'm off," she said, slinging the bag over her shoulder before carefully taking the wrapped cake into her arms. "I should be back by... afternoon? Since I'll be able to fly back."

"Alright," Edan nodded. "You stay safe."

He sat down in the grass outside as the nocturne disappeared into the forest, squeezing his eyes shut and rubbing at his temples.
He was so godsdamned tired. It was really starting to hit him.
The sun-warmed earth and pleasant morning breeze certainly weren't doing him any favors, either.

He was dully aware of Reika still training some distance behind him, but couldn't bring himself to care enough to stop from lying down and pillowing his head in his arms. Better rest while I can, he thought, scanning the area one more brief time before letting himself drift off.

He wasn't sure if he'd slept or not.
It felt like he'd simply blinked and suddenly the world around him was filled with alarmed shouts and multiple voices calling out.

Edan sat up with a start, baring his teeth and flaring his crests as he hurriedly scanned for attackers. He only saw his clan members now flooding the area, and flicked back to his normal sight as he saw Saerun running in his direction.

"Edan!" she gripped his shoulders, eyes wide and wild with panic. "We can't find him anywhere! I can't - Ciron's gone!"

@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @Fallacies, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane, @huskies709, @mmuted, @Pastie, @cybo, @Synchros, @Damindra, @Velvetpaws, @Macrocosm, @Sabariel, @demitri, @PipDragon40, @Dreamcoyote, @casdeth, @Khazraj, @DreamSlayer, @SoftDemon, @Petall, @Borkbean

Hey folks sorry this is basically another cliffhanger ON a cliffhanger but I had to establish some stuff on Edan's side of things, namely that at least 8ish hours have passed before anyone noticed Ciron is gone - and also that one of the most important clan figures is gone as well.

I mentioned being unwell during my last entry. I uhhh still am. Eczema is still bad and I'm on antibiotics for other stuff/in a lot of pain and blah blah blah but you see. I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer so I put this together over two nights. I'm sure it's not the chapter most would want, but at least we're now on our way to a big ol plotmess.

I'm hoping to pick up steam and get a few more chapters out before my birthday in a few weeks so I can do birthday nuzlocke egg hatching? idk. We'll see.

@dragonstars12q
I'm glad you like my writing! Welcome to the pinglist!
Flurry

It was, for the mostpart, a quiet morning.

In spite of their late night, Ila and Edan still were the first to wake. They rose before the sun did, and made the clan's breakfast side by side as the rest of the group slept.

"I'm going to bring a plate out for Angie and everyone first," Ila said quietly, wary of waking anyone else. "Along with the cake, of course. Then I'm going to get some supplies ready before I head off to check on Solveig and Praz..."

"Be sure to get yourself some breakfast before y'leave," Edan added. "And uh, be careful out there. Can't have you getting sick too."

"Yeah, yeah," Ila rolled her eyes before offering a weak smile. "I kind of figured I'll just meet Sol at the door and hand things off, honestly."

"Good. Good idea."

As their clan members started to wake and head over to eat breakfast, Edan helped Ila organize her two parcels.

The two walked outside together as the kitchen became uncomfortably cramped; Edan holding the wrapped cake and bag of supplies for Solveig's family, and Ila holding plates of food and the other cake for Marshall and Angie's.

The mirror lingered behind as she knocked on the door, focusing instead on Reika who was already out and training in the courtyard. The wildclaw seemed to be focused on guarding with her cleaver; shifting and backstepping with it held close to her chest.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Ila pull Angie into a hug as Marshall carried their food back into the building. Edan caught a glimpse of Angie's face as Ila pulled away, and flinched as her bloodshot eyes met his. It was difficult to see such sorrow staring back at him.

"We're here for you, girl," he managed to croak out, unsure of what else to say. "Whatever you need."

Angie nodded silently before quickly turning away and hurrying back inside.

Ila let out a quiet sigh and headed back over to him, reaching to take the packages he'd been carrying for her.
"Alright, so... I'm off," she said, slinging the bag over her shoulder before carefully taking the wrapped cake into her arms. "I should be back by... afternoon? Since I'll be able to fly back."

"Alright," Edan nodded. "You stay safe."

He sat down in the grass outside as the nocturne disappeared into the forest, squeezing his eyes shut and rubbing at his temples.
He was so godsdamned tired. It was really starting to hit him.
The sun-warmed earth and pleasant morning breeze certainly weren't doing him any favors, either.

He was dully aware of Reika still training some distance behind him, but couldn't bring himself to care enough to stop from lying down and pillowing his head in his arms. Better rest while I can, he thought, scanning the area one more brief time before letting himself drift off.

He wasn't sure if he'd slept or not.
It felt like he'd simply blinked and suddenly the world around him was filled with alarmed shouts and multiple voices calling out.

Edan sat up with a start, baring his teeth and flaring his crests as he hurriedly scanned for attackers. He only saw his clan members now flooding the area, and flicked back to his normal sight as he saw Saerun running in his direction.

"Edan!" she gripped his shoulders, eyes wide and wild with panic. "We can't find him anywhere! I can't - Ciron's gone!"

Hey folks sorry this is basically another cliffhanger ON a cliffhanger but I had to establish some stuff on Edan's side of things, namely that at least 8ish hours have passed before anyone noticed Ciron is gone - and also that one of the most important clan figures is gone as well.

I mentioned being unwell during my last entry. I uhhh still am. Eczema is still bad and I'm on antibiotics for other stuff/in a lot of pain and blah blah blah but you see. I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer so I put this together over two nights. I'm sure it's not the chapter most would want, but at least we're now on our way to a big ol plotmess.

I'm hoping to pick up steam and get a few more chapters out before my birthday in a few weeks so I can do birthday nuzlocke egg hatching? idk. We'll see.

@dragonstars12q
I'm glad you like my writing! Welcome to the pinglist!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 62 63