Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [moved!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@wildewinged He!! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5e5f9bfeed5aa1657e05a5c073d39bcb/tumblr_pdq9osvad31scbj5ro7_r1_1280.png[/img]
@wildewinged He!!

tumblr_pdq9osvad31scbj5ro7_r1_1280.png
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher HE!!! ahhh he looks so pretty, thank you so much! :D
@Fletcher HE!!! ahhh he looks so pretty, thank you so much! :D
dyf3akg.png
@wildewinged Thank you!! He is so gorgeous, I wish I was doing a full painting of him asl;dkgjasdf @GhostBreath Here he is!! I hope you like him :D [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e20047f57f484c25cb6a10eea6373fa4/tumblr_pdq9osvad31scbj5ro8_r1_1280.png[/img]
@wildewinged Thank you!! He is so gorgeous, I wish I was doing a full painting of him asl;dkgjasdf

@GhostBreath Here he is!! I hope you like him :D

tumblr_pdq9osvad31scbj5ro8_r1_1280.png
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher ooh well definitely someday! ;)
@Fletcher ooh well definitely someday! ;)
dyf3akg.png
@Fletcher

!!!!!! oh my gosh! I love! :D thank you so much for the art <3 you got what i had pictured for him down wonderfully! :DD I'm definitely putting that in his bio with credit to you :>
@Fletcher

!!!!!! oh my gosh! I love! :D thank you so much for the art <3 you got what i had pictured for him down wonderfully! :DD I'm definitely putting that in his bio with credit to you :>
Dragons in my fodder/for sale lair tab aren't open for forum games!
RESPECT DRAGON'S PRONOUNS FOR FORUM GAMES. THANK YOU.
epcdHve.png
@Fletcher
Are you okay doing girls with long hair?
@Fletcher
Are you okay doing girls with long hair?
@Fletcher Hi there, are you still doing these? I've got a Fire egg I can throw at you if you're still looking for eggs. :D [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33029109] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330292/33029109_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type[/b]: Gijinka -- he has a reference in his bio; I'd prefer him drawn without his shades. Thanks!
@Fletcher Hi there, are you still doing these? I've got a Fire egg I can throw at you if you're still looking for eggs. :D

Dragon:
33029109_350.png

Type: Gijinka -- he has a reference in his bio; I'd prefer him drawn without his shades.

Thanks!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Ghostbreath Ee I'm so glad you like it!! Thank you for ordering, he was so fun to draw <33

@Rohana Yeah, not a problem at all!

@Disillusionist Absolutely, I'll put you down :D Would you like me to play around with his apparel at all (like add more from his dragon) or just keep what's in the reference?
@Ghostbreath Ee I'm so glad you like it!! Thank you for ordering, he was so fun to draw <33

@Rohana Yeah, not a problem at all!

@Disillusionist Absolutely, I'll put you down :D Would you like me to play around with his apparel at all (like add more from his dragon) or just keep what's in the reference?
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher It's up to you. I'm fine with either. ^^ Would you like me to send the egg now, or after the sketch is complete?
@Fletcher It's up to you. I'm fine with either. ^^ Would you like me to send the egg now, or after the sketch is complete?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist Whichever you are comfy with c:
@Disillusionist Whichever you are comfy with c:
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11