Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Throughout | An Interactive Story
1 2 3 4
A!
A!
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
a,,,,
a,,,,
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
A!
A!

@Ecci

bead-divider-big-100x12.png

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

The Ecci are scholars who study artefacts found in the ruins.
RRcPYe6.png
Currently seeking allies!
“Home?” You echo.
“Yes,” He clutched his pearl closer to himself. “The wind’s picking up. We’re headed home,”
Your brain slowly clicked until, you came to a conclusion. He had dull wind eyes, you were probably going to his home.
“Do you know exactly where we’re headed?”
“Reedcleft Ascent, I think,” The Pearlcatcher hugs the pearl tighter, coiling his tufted tail around it too.
You didn’t know this Pearlcatcher all that well, but something reminds about him reminds you of the antisocial dragon from her old clan, he was probably the same one, seeing as they were in the same crate.

What shall you do now?
A - Ask him if he knows you
B - Ask why he was out of the Wind Flight
C - Ask his name
D - Ask if he likes the Wind Flight
E - Some thing else?
Your brain slowly clicked until, you came to a conclusion. He had dull wind eyes, you were probably going to his home.
“Do you know exactly where we’re headed?”
“Reedcleft Ascent, I think,” The Pearlcatcher hugs the pearl tighter, coiling his tufted tail around it too.
You didn’t know this Pearlcatcher all that well, but something reminds about him reminds you of the antisocial dragon from her old clan, he was probably the same one, seeing as they were in the same crate.

What shall you do now?
A - Ask him if he knows you
B - Ask why he was out of the Wind Flight
C - Ask his name
D - Ask if he likes the Wind Flight
E - Some thing else?
a,,,,seems interesting
a,,,,seems interesting
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
I think B!
I think B!
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
Storyteller
A again!
A again!
[URL=
A few silent seconds pass, before you finally blurt out something, “Do you know me?” The Pearlcatcher tilted his head, and finally spoke up.
“Yes. Yes, I believe I do. You were always fussing over your children, in the clan is used to be in,” A sly snicker appears on his snout, and he laughs. “I guess that’s good though. You were even worried about your children before they hatched,”
You laugh, and lie there next to him. “Why were you in our clan. You weren’t there for very long. You seem to like the Wind Flight a lot,”
He shrugs. “I thought it’d be fun to adventure. I eventually ended up in the auction house, and was bought almost immediately. It was fun in the Light Flight. But I’m glad to be going home,”
You smile, you don’t think you’re going to his home. Maybe to his flight, but not his home.

What should you do now?
A - Ask his name
B - Ask if he likes the Wind Flight
C - Ask what he means by home. Does he think he’s going to his birth area, or just to Wind terrain.
D - Try to break out of the crate
E - Something else
“Yes. Yes, I believe I do. You were always fussing over your children, in the clan is used to be in,” A sly snicker appears on his snout, and he laughs. “I guess that’s good though. You were even worried about your children before they hatched,”
You laugh, and lie there next to him. “Why were you in our clan. You weren’t there for very long. You seem to like the Wind Flight a lot,”
He shrugs. “I thought it’d be fun to adventure. I eventually ended up in the auction house, and was bought almost immediately. It was fun in the Light Flight. But I’m glad to be going home,”
You smile, you don’t think you’re going to his home. Maybe to his flight, but not his home.

What should you do now?
A - Ask his name
B - Ask if he likes the Wind Flight
C - Ask what he means by home. Does he think he’s going to his birth area, or just to Wind terrain.
D - Try to break out of the crate
E - Something else
C!
C!
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
Storyteller
D
D

@Ecci

bead-divider-big-100x12.png

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

The Ecci are scholars who study artefacts found in the ruins.
RRcPYe6.png
Currently seeking allies!
1 2 3 4