Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Throughout | An Interactive Story
1 2 3 4
[center]TINDWYL [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16643820] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166439/16643820_350.png[/img] [/url] CINKOR [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44504676] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445047/44504676_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][i]You are Tindwyl. You are a Skydancer. You are female.[/i][/center] The words echo in your head, the box you are being delivered in too restricting. A male Pearlcatcher is inside of the crate, too. He is muttering something to someone, maybe you. But you couldn’t care less. You don’t know what’s going on, you can [i]feel[/i] the crate moving, but the actual direction you are headed is unknown. The Pearlcatcher’s breathing fastens, muttering intensifies. What do you do? A - Ask what’s going on with the Pearlcatcher B - Continue to remember your name, and simple things about you. Your mother always told you it was the most important thing about you. C - Try to slash the box D - Stay quite E - Something else? ((I’m subscribed, please don’t ping me!))
TINDWYL

16643820_350.png

CINKOR

44504676_350.png

You are Tindwyl. You are a Skydancer. You are female.
The words echo in your head, the box you are being delivered in too restricting. A male Pearlcatcher is inside of the crate, too. He is muttering something to someone, maybe you. But you couldn’t care less.
You don’t know what’s going on, you can feel the crate moving, but the actual direction you are headed is unknown.
The Pearlcatcher’s breathing fastens, muttering intensifies.

What do you do?
A - Ask what’s going on with the Pearlcatcher
B - Continue to remember your name, and simple things about you. Your mother always told you it was the most important thing about you.
C - Try to slash the box
D - Stay quite
E - Something else?

((I’m subscribed, please don’t ping me!))
Throughout | An Interactive Story
+17 FR time
B - Continue to remember your name, and simple things about you. Your mother always told you it was the most important thing about you.

The box is probably pretty stuffy, and it can't be too comfortable with cramped up wings. If you don't know what is going on, that pearlcatcher probably doesn't either. Maybe searching your memories will bring something back? Maybe it will give you an idea on how to get out of here?

((Also hey, is her name a reference??))

The box is probably pretty stuffy, and it can't be too comfortable with cramped up wings. If you don't know what is going on, that pearlcatcher probably doesn't either. Maybe searching your memories will bring something back? Maybe it will give you an idea on how to get out of here?

((Also hey, is her name a reference??))

@Ecci

bead-divider-big-100x12.png

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

The Ecci are scholars who study artefacts found in the ruins.
RRcPYe6.png
Currently seeking allies!
B!
B!
(I’m not sure whether to tag you, or if your subscribed, or you’d don’t really want to be pinged and you were just commenting but @Ecci and @Cryptids )
(And yes, I think Tindwyl’s name is a reference, to Tindwyl from one of Brandon Sanderson’s books, but I didn’t name her, she was sent to me for free by a friend)
B -
You try to shift over onto your side, whilst repeating the same words you had been over, and over again. Hopefully after everything else, that’ll at least be ingrained in your mind. The Pearlcatcher is still muttering to himself, too.
He looks young, and a sudden change of emotion tugs your heart, as your attention shifts to your newly hatched offspring. You only got one day with them, and only a few more with their father
Your mate
You’ve lost many other children before, it’s no sob story. But the eager little faces of your young ones, still hits hard.
Your offspring is still an important thing about you, isn’t it?

What should you do now?
A - Cry to let your feelings out. Better to not feel even more uncomfortable than you already are.
B - Keep your feelings inside of you. You don’t know the Pearlcatcher you’re with, he might not take crying the best way.
C - Talk to the Pearlcatcher, you never know your luck.
D - Think more about your children.
E - Something else?

(P.S., I have permission from the previous owner to talk about the latest three of her offspring, he actually suggested it.)
(I’m not sure whether to tag you, or if your subscribed, or you’d don’t really want to be pinged and you were just commenting but @Ecci and @Cryptids )
(And yes, I think Tindwyl’s name is a reference, to Tindwyl from one of Brandon Sanderson’s books, but I didn’t name her, she was sent to me for free by a friend)
B -
You try to shift over onto your side, whilst repeating the same words you had been over, and over again. Hopefully after everything else, that’ll at least be ingrained in your mind. The Pearlcatcher is still muttering to himself, too.
He looks young, and a sudden change of emotion tugs your heart, as your attention shifts to your newly hatched offspring. You only got one day with them, and only a few more with their father
Your mate
You’ve lost many other children before, it’s no sob story. But the eager little faces of your young ones, still hits hard.
Your offspring is still an important thing about you, isn’t it?

What should you do now?
A - Cry to let your feelings out. Better to not feel even more uncomfortable than you already are.
B - Keep your feelings inside of you. You don’t know the Pearlcatcher you’re with, he might not take crying the best way.
C - Talk to the Pearlcatcher, you never know your luck.
D - Think more about your children.
E - Something else?

(P.S., I have permission from the previous owner to talk about the latest three of her offspring, he actually suggested it.)
Throughout | An Interactive Story
+17 FR time
I'd say C! Better figure out if you've got an enemy or a friend.
I'd say C! Better figure out if you've got an enemy or a friend.

Hmm, you're right, you don't know anything about this pearlcatcher, crying might make things worse in an already un-ideal situation, plus, it can't really help you get out of this box anyway.

Even if you do feel sad about your children and mate, your number one priority should be figuring out what is going on, there will probably be time for tears later.

((Cool! I thought so, also I'm not subbed, so pings are good :) ))

Hmm, you're right, you don't know anything about this pearlcatcher, crying might make things worse in an already un-ideal situation, plus, it can't really help you get out of this box anyway.

Even if you do feel sad about your children and mate, your number one priority should be figuring out what is going on, there will probably be time for tears later.

((Cool! I thought so, also I'm not subbed, so pings are good :) ))

@Ecci

bead-divider-big-100x12.png

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

The Ecci are scholars who study artefacts found in the ruins.
RRcPYe6.png
Currently seeking allies!
c!
and uhhh blease ping me!
c!
and uhhh blease ping me!
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
Hmm.. c!

And can you add me to some sort of pinglist?
Hmm.. c!

And can you add me to some sort of pinglist?
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
You roll back over into your other side so you can face the Pearlcatcher’s panicked gaze.
“Hey,” You start up, trying to create a simple conversation, but the other dragon doesn’t reply. You call out to him again, “Are you alright?”
He grunts, and faces away, to see the cold sides of the crate. Then, he places his talons against the closed wall, almost as if trying to pry it open.
“Are you okay?” You repeat, sterner, “Look, I know this isn’t an ideal situation, but please. Who knows how long we’re gonna be here,”
“Fine,” His voice is muffled. Not harsh. More sad “We’re going home,”
Home?

What should you do?
A - Ask what home is
B - Pester him about himself
C - Don’t reply
D - Something else?
He grunts, and faces away, to see the cold sides of the crate. Then, he places his talons against the closed wall, almost as if trying to pry it open.
“Are you okay?” You repeat, sterner, “Look, I know this isn’t an ideal situation, but please. Who knows how long we’re gonna be here,”
“Fine,” His voice is muffled. Not harsh. More sad “We’re going home,”
Home?

What should you do?
A - Ask what home is
B - Pester him about himself
C - Don’t reply
D - Something else?
A!
Add me to the pinglist please.
A!
Add me to the pinglist please.
[URL=