Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Maevepanda's Bio Templates
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
I forgot that we are both subscribed tbh and yeah I think that works? I think I was thinking about like...
(For example) http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021693#post_2021693
and how people do those? Same concept i'm pretty sure though
I forgot that we are both subscribed tbh and yeah I think that works? I think I was thinking about like...
(For example) http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021693#post_2021693
and how people do those? Same concept i'm pretty sure though
KPS9wo1.png5ulwVoP.png
Oooh those!

Yeah, uhmm... I used my *cough cough* incredible *cough cough* MS Paint skills. I used a random one as a base, and cleaned out around the frame, and added what I wanted in the middle *thumbs up*
Than use PowerPoint to make the outside transparent *two thumbs up*

Not really helpful, I'm sorry xD
Oooh those!

Yeah, uhmm... I used my *cough cough* incredible *cough cough* MS Paint skills. I used a random one as a base, and cleaned out around the frame, and added what I wanted in the middle *thumbs up*
Than use PowerPoint to make the outside transparent *two thumbs up*

Not really helpful, I'm sorry xD
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Oh no, I gotcha! I was just questioning if there was a way to do it with code XD But if that's how you do it, I have Photoshop, I can just save as a PNG ^.^
Oh no, I gotcha! I was just questioning if there was a way to do it with code XD But if that's how you do it, I have Photoshop, I can just save as a PNG ^.^
KPS9wo1.png5ulwVoP.png
Oh, okay! No code, unfortunately xD
Good luck ~
Oh, okay! No code, unfortunately xD
Good luck ~
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
pretty
pretty
gAR4GMS.gif

check out my hatchery for great deals and pretty hatchlings!
@Yvainestar5

:3
@Yvainestar5

:3
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Hi! Um...Is it okay if I commission two different bio templates? I have around 40kT, if that's okay, or is it not enough?
Hi! Um...Is it okay if I commission two different bio templates? I have around 40kT, if that's okay, or is it not enough?
We are who we are and nothing more.
@Nekokittybird23

It depends on how difficult your commissions are. But it's probably enough ^^
So, what would you like?
@Nekokittybird23

It depends on how difficult your commissions are. But it's probably enough ^^
So, what would you like?
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Well, I was kinda hoping in the Simple style for both dragon that you have for the Flight Bios.

Um, for one, I have a theme of black and gold, since the dragon that'll be using it is supposed to be like a spirit haunting my clan leader.

The other one is something using a dragon form, so I was wondering if some dead trees with a slightly red tinged background would work?

Well, I was kinda hoping in the Simple style for both dragon that you have for the Flight Bios.

Um, for one, I have a theme of black and gold, since the dragon that'll be using it is supposed to be like a spirit haunting my clan leader.

The other one is something using a dragon form, so I was wondering if some dead trees with a slightly red tinged background would work?

We are who we are and nothing more.
@Nekokittybird23

Let me see what I can do! Could you link the dragons who the templates are for?
@Nekokittybird23

Let me see what I can do! Could you link the dragons who the templates are for?
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29