Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Maevepanda's Bio Templates
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
I know realize it would be neat to be able to see who is subscribed to your thread. I'm off to the suggestions thread ~
I know realize it would be neat to be able to see who is subscribed to your thread. I'm off to the suggestions thread ~
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda

Ooooh We aren't alone!!!!
But yeah! My sona is part of the "Kitsune" subspecies so I adapted the Bio to add the bead and information in ^.^

Being able to see who is subscribed would be AWESOME!
@Maevepanda

Ooooh We aren't alone!!!!
But yeah! My sona is part of the "Kitsune" subspecies so I adapted the Bio to add the bead and information in ^.^

Being able to see who is subscribed would be AWESOME!
KPS9wo1.png5ulwVoP.png
Hello, and you aren't annoying at all! I agree, it would be cool to see who was subscribed to your own threads. Let me know where your suggestion post is and I'll support it. :)
Hello, and you aren't annoying at all! I agree, it would be cool to see who was subscribed to your own threads. Let me know where your suggestion post is and I'll support it. :)
b6M3VPH.png
@Katarzyna @Airys

Haha, I believe you're the only people supporting the idea so far pffff
I understand why it's a bad idea though - it's all in the post itself:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2496834

If you do think it's a good idea, let me know why in the thread :D
@Katarzyna @Airys

Haha, I believe you're the only people supporting the idea so far pffff
I understand why it's a bad idea though - it's all in the post itself:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2496834

If you do think it's a good idea, let me know why in the thread :D
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda

I love your Forest Dwellers and your Align bio, but would you be willing to change some small things for me? And how much would you like me to pay?
@Maevepanda

I love your Forest Dwellers and your Align bio, but would you be willing to change some small things for me? And how much would you like me to pay?
crystalgeneeggswamp.png
@xierla

Of course, what would you like to see changed? You can pay whatever you think would be best ~
@xierla

Of course, what would you like to see changed? You can pay whatever you think would be best ~
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda

Great, thank you!

So for the Forest Dwellers, instead of a picture of the dragon, could you put art of the dragon? (art that's already been drawn, so basically you just have to re-size it and squeeze it into a circle, I'm fine if you chop some parts of it off) And, instead of the INFJ thing, could you put an ESFJ? The theme would be Green. I'd like two of these, but for the second one, I'd like the personality to be INFJ, and the theme to be Autumn (there would be different art for this one, of course).

And for the Align: I'd like an ENTP square instead of a Neutral square, and for the skills part I'd like 3/10 Strength, 6/10 Reflexes, 8/10 Charisma, 10/10 Intelligence, and 10/10 Magic. The theme would be roses.
@Maevepanda

Great, thank you!

So for the Forest Dwellers, instead of a picture of the dragon, could you put art of the dragon? (art that's already been drawn, so basically you just have to re-size it and squeeze it into a circle, I'm fine if you chop some parts of it off) And, instead of the INFJ thing, could you put an ESFJ? The theme would be Green. I'd like two of these, but for the second one, I'd like the personality to be INFJ, and the theme to be Autumn (there would be different art for this one, of course).

And for the Align: I'd like an ENTP square instead of a Neutral square, and for the skills part I'd like 3/10 Strength, 6/10 Reflexes, 8/10 Charisma, 10/10 Intelligence, and 10/10 Magic. The theme would be roses.
crystalgeneeggswamp.png
@xierla

Sure, send me the links to the art pieces ^^

For the Personality Icons, you can find all of them here (also linked above the template code and preview links). And the skills are easy to change yourself :)
But I'll change it all like you want and send you the codes through PM when I'm done ^^
@xierla

Sure, send me the links to the art pieces ^^

For the Personality Icons, you can find all of them here (also linked above the template code and preview links). And the skills are easy to change yourself :)
But I'll change it all like you want and send you the codes through PM when I'm done ^^
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda

I need to know
How does one layer an image over an image
Like for the frames
@Maevepanda

I need to know
How does one layer an image over an image
Like for the frames
KPS9wo1.png5ulwVoP.png
@Katarzyna

Do you mean the banners from the Small - Simple template? I have no clue, I didn't make those xD There's a link to the maker of those above the preview and codes.

As for the dragon pic in the Forest Dwellers - small template, that's somewhat long to simply explain, but I might be able to find a link to the explanation I read?
@Katarzyna

Do you mean the banners from the Small - Simple template? I have no clue, I didn't make those xD There's a link to the maker of those above the preview and codes.

As for the dragon pic in the Forest Dwellers - small template, that's somewhat long to simply explain, but I might be able to find a link to the explanation I read?
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29