Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Maevepanda's Bio Templates
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Maevepanda Thank you so much!
@Maevepanda Thank you so much!
@Maevepanda Love your templates! I apologize if this was asked but was wondering if you had any plans to make a Blossom template to go with your forest themes? I Have a beautiful pink and green dragon I want to give Blossom to, Id love a Sakura template :)
@Maevepanda Love your templates! I apologize if this was asked but was wondering if you had any plans to make a Blossom template to go with your forest themes? I Have a beautiful pink and green dragon I want to give Blossom to, Id love a Sakura template :)
Txy1O4j.png
@Shiraki

I’m going to be using this a lot.

Also, if there is a Pinglist, could I be added?
@Shiraki

I’m going to be using this a lot.

Also, if there is a Pinglist, could I be added?
Im back
@Pantheis
Thank you, that's always nice to hear!
Unfortunately, I haven't made any templates in ages, and don't have the motivation at the moment, sorry :$ I do have a small sakura template, but that one's a bit outdated and probably not the best anymore, heh.

@Shiraki
Definitely! Just have to warn you though that I don't plan to make any new templates any time soon.
@Pantheis
Thank you, that's always nice to hear!
Unfortunately, I haven't made any templates in ages, and don't have the motivation at the moment, sorry :$ I do have a small sakura template, but that one's a bit outdated and probably not the best anymore, heh.

@Shiraki
Definitely! Just have to warn you though that I don't plan to make any new templates any time soon.
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@SeaRaccoon pinging myself because your templates were just what i've been looking for for ages! I love them!
@SeaRaccoon pinging myself because your templates were just what i've been looking for for ages! I love them!
@litonfire
Pinging myself, because these template are awesome! Definitely going to be using these in the future.
@litonfire
Pinging myself, because these template are awesome! Definitely going to be using these in the future.
z9wN9td.png
They/Them, 20,
FR time +3 hours
@Adeyumii
@Adeyumii
The Messy Line Shop
@Ronnie1107
@Ronnie1107
nuvYkoF.png
Heya! Quick question, how do you do...um...dragon portraits?
Heya! Quick question, how do you do...um...dragon portraits?
@Huntess Pinging myself <3

@ShinySouls If you mean the little ones, Go onto your Profile, click the Little arrow nearby your name on the top right and then choose "Change Avatar", then when the icons come up, Right click them and open in a new tab, Then copy and paste their code :)

If your talking about the Circular ones, that requires editing in an art software <3
@Huntess Pinging myself <3

@ShinySouls If you mean the little ones, Go onto your Profile, click the Little arrow nearby your name on the top right and then choose "Change Avatar", then when the icons come up, Right click them and open in a new tab, Then copy and paste their code :)

If your talking about the Circular ones, that requires editing in an art software <3
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29