Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Maevepanda's Bio Templates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@DeadSuzume @GreywarenX @Maow @GooglieSalmon @Maevely @Saraceaser

Hi there!

It's been a while, I know, but I got some news :)

First of all, the thread moved! It's better arranged now - it just looks a lot cleaner. I also think I reserved enough posts this time, haha.

Secondly, I edited some of the existing templates to look better (just some beauty mistakes I had to fix, really).

And last but not least, I made a new template!
Forest Dwellers - It started as a project for a clean template I could use for my clan that connected all my dragons and lore together, but I decided to make a simplified version for everyone to use! I might make more colors, but only if there's enough ask for it :)

Well, thanks for stopping by ^^
@DeadSuzume @GreywarenX @Maow @GooglieSalmon @Maevely @Saraceaser

Hi there!

It's been a while, I know, but I got some news :)

First of all, the thread moved! It's better arranged now - it just looks a lot cleaner. I also think I reserved enough posts this time, haha.

Secondly, I edited some of the existing templates to look better (just some beauty mistakes I had to fix, really).

And last but not least, I made a new template!
Forest Dwellers - It started as a project for a clean template I could use for my clan that connected all my dragons and lore together, but I decided to make a simplified version for everyone to use! I might make more colors, but only if there's enough ask for it :)

Well, thanks for stopping by ^^
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda the new thread looks great! And I'll def be using the new template soon, it's very nice. I think other colors would be great too c:
@Maevepanda the new thread looks great! And I'll def be using the new template soon, it's very nice. I think other colors would be great too c:
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
@Maevepanda

*bookmarks thread*

These look great! :3
@Maevepanda

*bookmarks thread*

These look great! :3
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests
@GreywarenX
Thanks! I guess I'll make some recolors then :) I'll let you know when I have them done ^^

@saltyleti
@GreywarenX
Thanks! I guess I'll make some recolors then :) I'll let you know when I have them done ^^

@saltyleti
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
The thread is very organisieren now :>
Love the new Template, i think different colours would be nice c:
@Maevepanda
The thread is very organisieren now :>
Love the new Template, i think different colours would be nice c:
@Maevepanda
frice_sword_banner_small_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz0c.png
Art Shop
@Maevepanda

Can I be added to the pinglist? I love these templates!
@Maevepanda

Can I be added to the pinglist? I love these templates!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif fr+3
he/vamp
back from LONG hiatus

Cheap Graphics || Wishlist
@GooglieSalmon @GreywarenX
I added Autumn and Winter since there were appropriate graphics for those :) Do you have any other color ideas/needs?

@Purplepurple
Of course ^^ thanks!
@GooglieSalmon @GreywarenX
I added Autumn and Winter since there were appropriate graphics for those :) Do you have any other color ideas/needs?

@Purplepurple
Of course ^^ thanks!
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda

Hi! I saw this while searching for threads with bio templates, and I was wondering if you would be willing to make me a custom bio template?
@Maevepanda

Hi! I saw this while searching for threads with bio templates, and I was wondering if you would be willing to make me a custom bio template?
I HAVE LEFT FR
1502_100px_cut3si_by_miirshroom-dc8epbq.pngiAOOnOx.gif
@Cut3si

Yes, I can try ^^
What are you looking for?
@Cut3si

Yes, I can try ^^
What are you looking for?
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda Well, I really like the medium setup, but instead of the second little lore snippet, I'd like to have the Possessions part and the Art part that are in the Long template setup; something simple like that. And instead of having it being based on a specific flight, I'd like it to correspond with my dragon (who it's for): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42875929] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428760/42875929_350.png[/img] [/url] So maybe like a mysterious nature feel?
@Maevepanda

Well, I really like the medium setup, but instead of the second little lore snippet, I'd like to have the Possessions part and the Art part that are in the Long template setup; something simple like that. And instead of having it being based on a specific flight, I'd like it to correspond with my dragon (who it's for):

42875929_350.png

So maybe like a mysterious nature feel?
I HAVE LEFT FR
1502_100px_cut3si_by_miirshroom-dc8epbq.pngiAOOnOx.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29