Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Writers of February!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
I haven’t done much on FR. Don’t really care for most of the new genes, but maybe I’ll see something I like eventually.

As for Valentines’ Day, I spent the day cleaning, going to class, catching dinner with friends at an empty pizza place, stopping off to pick up a free office chair from a friend, and then going to Walmart for painkillers and realizing it was after midnight, so that meant half off Valentines’ day goodies! :D Bought all the chocolate.

@MeraHunt I wish there was a $3 theater around me! There was apparently a dollar theater before I moved to the area, but it’s been replaced with a luxury one.

@Hanakoto Way to go on your progress! It’s definitely tricky balancing all the plot of one and the plot of the other, while remembering all the little details.

@paintminion Small goes are good goals! Big goals are good goals! All goals are great! You’ve got this :D And I’m a little jealous of your writing club buddies I want some

——

I’m still plugging away at the same scene, but I have been making progress! The outline I’ve made for it is 2,910 words at the moment (I keep adding to it…) while the scene itself is up to 2,587 words. And I’m only about halfway through! o:

I have to get some cleaning done because my parents arrive tomorrow(!!) but I want to sit in my new (free!) office chair and get some writing done later today. I hope. Someone nudge me.
I haven’t done much on FR. Don’t really care for most of the new genes, but maybe I’ll see something I like eventually.

As for Valentines’ Day, I spent the day cleaning, going to class, catching dinner with friends at an empty pizza place, stopping off to pick up a free office chair from a friend, and then going to Walmart for painkillers and realizing it was after midnight, so that meant half off Valentines’ day goodies! :D Bought all the chocolate.

@MeraHunt I wish there was a $3 theater around me! There was apparently a dollar theater before I moved to the area, but it’s been replaced with a luxury one.

@Hanakoto Way to go on your progress! It’s definitely tricky balancing all the plot of one and the plot of the other, while remembering all the little details.

@paintminion Small goes are good goals! Big goals are good goals! All goals are great! You’ve got this :D And I’m a little jealous of your writing club buddies I want some

——

I’m still plugging away at the same scene, but I have been making progress! The outline I’ve made for it is 2,910 words at the moment (I keep adding to it…) while the scene itself is up to 2,587 words. And I’m only about halfway through! o:

I have to get some cleaning done because my parents arrive tomorrow(!!) but I want to sit in my new (free!) office chair and get some writing done later today. I hope. Someone nudge me.
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric

I always like writing groups...and most of the time end up making my own, lol. NaNoWriMo helped me meet more writers and then we decided to keep meeting, and now I run the NaNo group, the year round group, and found those special people who are my closest writing buddies and we call ourselves The Hive, lol. We're the ones who want to publish and do this professionally now. We wanted to go that extra step further than most of the club folks.

So you want buddies? Find 'em. Lure them in. Create a group. :-)

Have a great time with your parents and get some writing done! Oh...I should see if any of the buddies want to come over tonight and write...we turn on some great spanish guitar type music and type away...or edit in my case. And eat yummy munchies.
@LaraAelric

I always like writing groups...and most of the time end up making my own, lol. NaNoWriMo helped me meet more writers and then we decided to keep meeting, and now I run the NaNo group, the year round group, and found those special people who are my closest writing buddies and we call ourselves The Hive, lol. We're the ones who want to publish and do this professionally now. We wanted to go that extra step further than most of the club folks.

So you want buddies? Find 'em. Lure them in. Create a group. :-)

Have a great time with your parents and get some writing done! Oh...I should see if any of the buddies want to come over tonight and write...we turn on some great spanish guitar type music and type away...or edit in my case. And eat yummy munchies.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion I keep finding them when NaNo rolls around, and then they either move, or go back to school, or vanish off the face of the planet. XD Eventually someone will stick!

For now I've got a few online groups that I'm part of, and I've been using them as motivation. Not quite the same push as someone I can sit down with in person, but it'll do.

Pretty awesome that you found such a good group!
@paintminion I keep finding them when NaNo rolls around, and then they either move, or go back to school, or vanish off the face of the planet. XD Eventually someone will stick!

For now I've got a few online groups that I'm part of, and I've been using them as motivation. Not quite the same push as someone I can sit down with in person, but it'll do.

Pretty awesome that you found such a good group!
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric

Hang in there. It took me...6 years? A long long time.
@LaraAelric

Hang in there. It took me...6 years? A long long time.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@MawkishMuse What a beautiful impulse buy, and a very windy pretty girl on top of that! She definitely wears her apparel well. And I hope you had a good Valentines too, friend!

As for writing here... its definitely been super low productivity here lately too. With so many irl things going on, I haven't been able to get as much work on art commissions or personal writing done like I'd want to. It's awful and I've felt so guilty about it - but at least I'm doing what I can when I can!

On the bright side of writing though, my lair's been getting an entire revamp and a rewrite of all our clan lore and a bio revamp too! Thinking I might have something to do with the Shade, but I really just want to find a good reason to bring everyone together cohesively.
@MawkishMuse What a beautiful impulse buy, and a very windy pretty girl on top of that! She definitely wears her apparel well. And I hope you had a good Valentines too, friend!

As for writing here... its definitely been super low productivity here lately too. With so many irl things going on, I haven't been able to get as much work on art commissions or personal writing done like I'd want to. It's awful and I've felt so guilty about it - but at least I'm doing what I can when I can!

On the bright side of writing though, my lair's been getting an entire revamp and a rewrite of all our clan lore and a bio revamp too! Thinking I might have something to do with the Shade, but I really just want to find a good reason to bring everyone together cohesively.
@MawkishMuse if you're asking for impulse buys ;D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38263399] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382634/38263399_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm not really susceptible to impulse buying as a whole because I like my money too much |D. But, well...cheap nice G1 that was probably gonna be exalted if I didn't take 'em home lol. Visited my library's youth writing group! I caught the tail end of their monthly meeting, so it wasn't much, but I'm excited to get involved finally! Also...[i]those new rat bosses[/i]. I'm not a fan of rats but the crowns that they drop are just...aaaaaAAAAAAAA. Especially [item=forgotten crown]. I frikkin LOVE AMNESIA/FORGOTTEN ROYALTY/REINCARNATION TROPES (as long as they're done right), which is...not quite what this crown's tooltip is implying bUT plot bunnies so yeah. I've also been trying to cut back my lair size. There are some dragons I'm just not in love with anymore, but I dunno if I could stand losing them ahahaha... Also...I'm approaching two years on FR (man, time has flown) and I've yet to make any big clan lore, rip. Not gonna lie, noob me kinda forced future me into a corner; my clan is a loose association of loners that all stumbled on an underwater cave system, and like...their interactions are super complex and most of them would n o t trust each other, so why they have a communal vault and food stores and the alcoholic is still a fighter & makes most of the money that the clan uses and why some dragons are dressed up in their flight's regalia despite mostly being runaways from those flights is...too complex for me to explain in anything less than a few dozen thousand words which I do not have the endurance for. It's also never really something I've thought hard about? I'm someone who views their clan more in terms of "a collection of dragons I like and that facilitate my enjoyment of the site" instead of, like, "an interactive web of personalities that I guide through the site". Lair-wide lore is never really at the forefront of my mind, it's always more "this dragon is like X and got here by Y", completely ignoring the fact that the personality I gave them doesn't. Fit in at all. And clashes [i]really badly[/i] with everyone else. I also tend to make up backstories for a dragon and only later remember that my clan has a set location and nothing in this dragon's backstory facilitates them joining the clan. And yet they're my new coli grinder. skdjshjskl. Honestly there's a not-insignificant part of me that wants to scrap my entire lair and just. Make a permababy Faes/gigantic Imp leader clan. hnrg.
@MawkishMuse if you're asking for impulse buys ;D
38263399_350.png

I'm not really susceptible to impulse buying as a whole because I like my money too much |D. But, well...cheap nice G1 that was probably gonna be exalted if I didn't take 'em home lol.

Visited my library's youth writing group! I caught the tail end of their monthly meeting, so it wasn't much, but I'm excited to get involved finally!

Also...those new rat bosses. I'm not a fan of rats but the crowns that they drop are just...aaaaaAAAAAAAA. Especially Forgotten Crown . I frikkin LOVE AMNESIA/FORGOTTEN ROYALTY/REINCARNATION TROPES (as long as they're done right), which is...not quite what this crown's tooltip is implying bUT plot bunnies so yeah.

I've also been trying to cut back my lair size. There are some dragons I'm just not in love with anymore, but I dunno if I could stand losing them ahahaha...

Also...I'm approaching two years on FR (man, time has flown) and I've yet to make any big clan lore, rip. Not gonna lie, noob me kinda forced future me into a corner; my clan is a loose association of loners that all stumbled on an underwater cave system, and like...their interactions are super complex and most of them would n o t trust each other, so why they have a communal vault and food stores and the alcoholic is still a fighter & makes most of the money that the clan uses and why some dragons are dressed up in their flight's regalia despite mostly being runaways from those flights is...too complex for me to explain in anything less than a few dozen thousand words which I do not have the endurance for.

It's also never really something I've thought hard about? I'm someone who views their clan more in terms of "a collection of dragons I like and that facilitate my enjoyment of the site" instead of, like, "an interactive web of personalities that I guide through the site". Lair-wide lore is never really at the forefront of my mind, it's always more "this dragon is like X and got here by Y", completely ignoring the fact that the personality I gave them doesn't.

Fit in at all.

And clashes really badly with everyone else.

I also tend to make up backstories for a dragon and only later remember that my clan has a set location and nothing in this dragon's backstory facilitates them joining the clan. And yet they're my new coli grinder.

skdjshjskl.

Honestly there's a not-insignificant part of me that wants to scrap my entire lair and just. Make a permababy Faes/gigantic Imp leader clan.

hnrg.
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@Polymorphus

Ah, that does sound pretty busy... ;-; It's good that you can get to doctors tho?? I hope that low blood pressure gets sorted out too ;-; *also has low blood pressure*

A kayak business sounds great! ;w; What's gotten you into that field of interest, if it's okay to ask?

That intro is amazing, outside a few typos!! ;o; I've never seen a mermaid act so catty, but it actually feels really fitting? *wants to read more* T^T

Mmmmy vote is for the Guardian girl to get Pearlized, if only because Tiger's spacing looks really nice on Pearls to me. Honestly, either of them could pull it off, and if you pick the Nocturne girl, Seraph looks great on Pearlcatcher wings~ (not all breeds have the feathery texture, but Nocs and Pearls do)

@Joying

Not a problem XD I had just gone to sleep! You're right though. Sometimes the right path has gotta go downhill before it takes you to the peak of the mountain. I think my biggest worry with my passion is that I would legitimately be better at it and more likely to make a career out of it if I had just a bit more education in the area. And I'm probably going to need as much networking as possible. ^^;

@Serpenthyne

Good luck with finding Eliminates for your new Coli teams ;~; If you still need Ambushes though, I might have some. Pinkerton has a habit of throwing tons of Ambushes and Berserkers at me, but I rarely use them.

@MeraHunt

I've heard a lot of good things about that movie (and need to see it /-\) That sounds like a great Valentine's~

I think I've only found one place I like Ghost so far? (on Obs Metallic, no exceptions). It seems pretty niche, kinda like an accent. It's fun to have as an option, but I think I'm with you, I probably won't get any dragons for it.

@Petall

It sounds like your clan was turning into mine XD Too many dragons that don't match up.

Ahh, welcome home to your Progens, then! ^-^ Is it okay to ask what the new lore is (or is it to be kept in secret until some gets written)?

Ghost is pretty fun to scry with~ Have you got any dragons you want to give it to? ^-^

@Avanari

Writing borderline bad fanfiction has gotten me 60k words in the last few months XD If Tumblr prompts and anime/manga are what keep you writing, then go for it~

Have you got any name criteria for the SD boy? ;w; And what tert gene are you aiming for?

*would love to read a trash writing prompt*

@Hanakoto

*hands Gorilla Glue desperately* Here, take it!

Alas /-\ Book #2 has to respect it's elder. As long as writing is going fast and good though, then short corrections shouldn't be too bad afterwards! Novels can sometimes be such an uphill walk in the mud to write. I hope it keeps behaving on that front ;w;

@paintminion

Those podcasts sound like people who are writing as a hobby instead of a career...and I don't wanna assume too much, but I get the feeling that it's easier to write without the pressure of needing the income, or having to work to upkeep a house alongside it... You guys have definitely gotta forge your own definition of success ;-; <3 (I would also be cautious to read a book that was written in a month <_<" That does not sound like quality. That sounds like quantity. I'd rather wait a year for something that was slaved over lovingly than something that was sent out the door that quickly. Neither one is a guarantee of quality or not, and I'm sure a lot of writers can put out a great product in that short a frame of time (and I really admire those who do ;~;), but I guess I really don't mind waiting if it's worth it... Sorry I kinda went off on a tangent ^^;)

I'm glad that you guys have grouped together like that to find the goals that work for you ;w; Good luck to everyone in the writing club!

I forgot Mistjam was next month!!! AHhhhh, I need to enter the Poetry Competition again!! ;o; Vesper looks like a great draggo ^^ <3 I really love that soft Pin/Trail.

That Valentine's Tun looks so candy-soft ;~; She's great <3

@lamarqueisdead

Blegh. School does that a lot ;-; I'm glad lore is still flowing a bit though~ I hadn't thought of a drowned dragon for Ghost yet, so the Boggie's design is really cool~ I like the Nocturne too ;w; The icy chains go a long way towards lending a deathly atmosphere.

@LaraAelric

Out shopping past midnight on Valentine's? The BEST time for candy! :D Cozy Office Chair is a good friend to writers. Please go enjoy it before Parents arrive and time for writing goes away. It sounds like you're making good progress on the scene, so just add a little more... ;w; nudge

@Artificiary

Ahh, thank you ;w; I just need a name for her, and she'll be set!

If you only ever do your best, then you can do it without regrets ^-^ Even if you don't quite meet your goals, that's okay. Productivity changes from day to day, and they average out in the end someday. Taking time off Working On Things can give you some time to work on IRL stuff, and that's important. ^-^

Ahh, it sounds like FR lore is in the air! ;v; Best of luck reworking the group, and if you want to share any new lore ideas, feel free to!
@Polymorphus

Ah, that does sound pretty busy... ;-; It's good that you can get to doctors tho?? I hope that low blood pressure gets sorted out too ;-; *also has low blood pressure*

A kayak business sounds great! ;w; What's gotten you into that field of interest, if it's okay to ask?

That intro is amazing, outside a few typos!! ;o; I've never seen a mermaid act so catty, but it actually feels really fitting? *wants to read more* T^T

Mmmmy vote is for the Guardian girl to get Pearlized, if only because Tiger's spacing looks really nice on Pearls to me. Honestly, either of them could pull it off, and if you pick the Nocturne girl, Seraph looks great on Pearlcatcher wings~ (not all breeds have the feathery texture, but Nocs and Pearls do)

@Joying

Not a problem XD I had just gone to sleep! You're right though. Sometimes the right path has gotta go downhill before it takes you to the peak of the mountain. I think my biggest worry with my passion is that I would legitimately be better at it and more likely to make a career out of it if I had just a bit more education in the area. And I'm probably going to need as much networking as possible. ^^;

@Serpenthyne

Good luck with finding Eliminates for your new Coli teams ;~; If you still need Ambushes though, I might have some. Pinkerton has a habit of throwing tons of Ambushes and Berserkers at me, but I rarely use them.

@MeraHunt

I've heard a lot of good things about that movie (and need to see it /-\) That sounds like a great Valentine's~

I think I've only found one place I like Ghost so far? (on Obs Metallic, no exceptions). It seems pretty niche, kinda like an accent. It's fun to have as an option, but I think I'm with you, I probably won't get any dragons for it.

@Petall

It sounds like your clan was turning into mine XD Too many dragons that don't match up.

Ahh, welcome home to your Progens, then! ^-^ Is it okay to ask what the new lore is (or is it to be kept in secret until some gets written)?

Ghost is pretty fun to scry with~ Have you got any dragons you want to give it to? ^-^

@Avanari

Writing borderline bad fanfiction has gotten me 60k words in the last few months XD If Tumblr prompts and anime/manga are what keep you writing, then go for it~

Have you got any name criteria for the SD boy? ;w; And what tert gene are you aiming for?

*would love to read a trash writing prompt*

@Hanakoto

*hands Gorilla Glue desperately* Here, take it!

Alas /-\ Book #2 has to respect it's elder. As long as writing is going fast and good though, then short corrections shouldn't be too bad afterwards! Novels can sometimes be such an uphill walk in the mud to write. I hope it keeps behaving on that front ;w;

@paintminion

Those podcasts sound like people who are writing as a hobby instead of a career...and I don't wanna assume too much, but I get the feeling that it's easier to write without the pressure of needing the income, or having to work to upkeep a house alongside it... You guys have definitely gotta forge your own definition of success ;-; <3 (I would also be cautious to read a book that was written in a month <_<" That does not sound like quality. That sounds like quantity. I'd rather wait a year for something that was slaved over lovingly than something that was sent out the door that quickly. Neither one is a guarantee of quality or not, and I'm sure a lot of writers can put out a great product in that short a frame of time (and I really admire those who do ;~;), but I guess I really don't mind waiting if it's worth it... Sorry I kinda went off on a tangent ^^;)

I'm glad that you guys have grouped together like that to find the goals that work for you ;w; Good luck to everyone in the writing club!

I forgot Mistjam was next month!!! AHhhhh, I need to enter the Poetry Competition again!! ;o; Vesper looks like a great draggo ^^ <3 I really love that soft Pin/Trail.

That Valentine's Tun looks so candy-soft ;~; She's great <3

@lamarqueisdead

Blegh. School does that a lot ;-; I'm glad lore is still flowing a bit though~ I hadn't thought of a drowned dragon for Ghost yet, so the Boggie's design is really cool~ I like the Nocturne too ;w; The icy chains go a long way towards lending a deathly atmosphere.

@LaraAelric

Out shopping past midnight on Valentine's? The BEST time for candy! :D Cozy Office Chair is a good friend to writers. Please go enjoy it before Parents arrive and time for writing goes away. It sounds like you're making good progress on the scene, so just add a little more... ;w; nudge

@Artificiary

Ahh, thank you ;w; I just need a name for her, and she'll be set!

If you only ever do your best, then you can do it without regrets ^-^ Even if you don't quite meet your goals, that's okay. Productivity changes from day to day, and they average out in the end someday. Taking time off Working On Things can give you some time to work on IRL stuff, and that's important. ^-^

Ahh, it sounds like FR lore is in the air! ;v; Best of luck reworking the group, and if you want to share any new lore ideas, feel free to!
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@paintminion Any tips on finding and luring friends in? Probably would be easier if I wasn't home schooled and was more social, Lol. Having a group of good friends to hang out with sound fun.

On a side note, I've gotten some writing of my own done!
I don't plan ahead when I write that often, so I have a tendency to crash and start over a lot, but I've started planing ahead a bit so I hope it works! I only have 5 new chapters written though and 5 others planed out.
If anyone wants to read a bit of my writing, I might be willing to share a bit. I feel as though I want some feedback... My clan lore (Which is still a WIP) is sort of based around the land and a few of the characters in my story.
@paintminion Any tips on finding and luring friends in? Probably would be easier if I wasn't home schooled and was more social, Lol. Having a group of good friends to hang out with sound fun.

On a side note, I've gotten some writing of my own done!
I don't plan ahead when I write that often, so I have a tendency to crash and start over a lot, but I've started planing ahead a bit so I hope it works! I only have 5 new chapters written though and 5 others planed out.
If anyone wants to read a bit of my writing, I might be willing to share a bit. I feel as though I want some feedback... My clan lore (Which is still a WIP) is sort of based around the land and a few of the characters in my story.
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
@Joying here she is! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=154009] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1541/154009_350.png[/img] [/url] i looked through your lair and WOW. you have so many! and they're all arranged in order of their ID which is really neat. i think oriana would be on your 4th page? @Serpenthyne i'm also working on brand new lore! and i was going to need a million eliminates, but then i thought "do i really tho?" and the answer was no. elimitates are incredibly expensive, and time consuming to farm for, and i've got 4 on various dragons that i can use for various coli things. what would i use the others for, besides the same thing as these only a different dragon to look at? nothing. so i decided to instead make all of the other 25 flight-based fighters because why not! and if i get elims, i can use them to replace the flight slashes! granted i'm also the sort that doesn't feel the need for RL FR stuff to be the same as lore FR too much (like my dragons hoard some things, but i don't do it for them). @Petall oooooh my gosh i know that feeling so well! that's part of why i purged my own lair a couple years ago, but i only just rebooted my lore. so you've got a leg up on me by figuring out the connection between the two so easily! i bet your new lore will be great! @paintminion HI PAINT!! i love that you still have present and possibly the only Pachirisu Original accent that will ever be on this website. as for publishing advice, perhaps look at jenny trout's [url=http://jennytrout.com/?tag=the-big-damn-writer-advice-column]big d*mn writer advice column[/url]? she's a stay at home mother/writer/awesome lady (who curses a lot) amd she's been a published author for years and years now, and i believe she's answered a question about publishers... i know she self publishes now, because of her newest series. she wanted the first volume to be free and of course no traditional publisher does that unless there's already sequels, and even then it's only ever a temporary deal thing. but her march 9th BDWAC talks about when she first started writing, and you can glean a bit about what she does now as well. i consider her to be an incredibly successful writer. she definitely doesn't make 6 figures a year, nor does she write a book a month. she does have a bunch of them under her belt, but from the four or five years i've been following her blog i've seen her have little droughts of nothing popping up and then every once in awhile she'll churn out something in a month, and then most often it's something after a few months. @MawkishMuse did you see the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2370238/8#post_31776758]scries[/url] i posted? i'm quite excited about that pair lol.
@Joying here she is!

154009_350.png

i looked through your lair and WOW. you have so many! and they're all arranged in order of their ID which is really neat. i think oriana would be on your 4th page?

@Serpenthyne i'm also working on brand new lore!

and i was going to need a million eliminates, but then i thought "do i really tho?" and the answer was no. elimitates are incredibly expensive, and time consuming to farm for, and i've got 4 on various dragons that i can use for various coli things. what would i use the others for, besides the same thing as these only a different dragon to look at? nothing. so i decided to instead make all of the other 25 flight-based fighters because why not! and if i get elims, i can use them to replace the flight slashes!

granted i'm also the sort that doesn't feel the need for RL FR stuff to be the same as lore FR too much (like my dragons hoard some things, but i don't do it for them).

@Petall oooooh my gosh i know that feeling so well! that's part of why i purged my own lair a couple years ago, but i only just rebooted my lore. so you've got a leg up on me by figuring out the connection between the two so easily!

i bet your new lore will be great!

@paintminion HI PAINT!! i love that you still have present and possibly the only Pachirisu Original accent that will ever be on this website.

as for publishing advice, perhaps look at jenny trout's big d*mn writer advice column? she's a stay at home mother/writer/awesome lady (who curses a lot) amd she's been a published author for years and years now, and i believe she's answered a question about publishers... i know she self publishes now, because of her newest series. she wanted the first volume to be free and of course no traditional publisher does that unless there's already sequels, and even then it's only ever a temporary deal thing.

but her march 9th BDWAC talks about when she first started writing, and you can glean a bit about what she does now as well.

i consider her to be an incredibly successful writer. she definitely doesn't make 6 figures a year, nor does she write a book a month. she does have a bunch of them under her belt, but from the four or five years i've been following her blog i've seen her have little droughts of nothing popping up and then every once in awhile she'll churn out something in a month, and then most often it's something after a few months.

@MawkishMuse did you see the scries i posted? i'm quite excited about that pair lol.
GkfDmNh.png
@MawkishMuse (*splatters a bunch on chapter one*) WHEW!

Just as long as I keep remembering the stuff I've forgotten before I actually get to the point where I'm supposed to remember it, I'll be okay!

The only mistake I've made thus far is saying that Dr. Welker has his doctorate in microbio and in the first book, it says chem. >.< I shrugged it off in the author's note...I have no desire to have everyone have a doctorate in chemistry, or to go back and change the original. :P
@MawkishMuse (*splatters a bunch on chapter one*) WHEW!

Just as long as I keep remembering the stuff I've forgotten before I actually get to the point where I'm supposed to remember it, I'll be okay!

The only mistake I've made thus far is saying that Dr. Welker has his doctorate in microbio and in the first book, it says chem. >.< I shrugged it off in the author's note...I have no desire to have everyone have a doctorate in chemistry, or to go back and change the original. :P
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17