Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [LORE] The Tower of Drabel
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 99 100
@Disillusionist

WOW! That was an AMAZING ending to that saga! It was so epic, I was hanging onto every single word as I read! I loved everything from the battle to the poison and GAH it was all so good!!! I was really curious how you'd wrap it up, and how you would chose a winner when both sides seemed to have such strong ground to stand on, and I loved how the poison forced Leannan to let go of her rage and revenge in order to save the life of an innocent dragon! It is an act that truly shows that she has changed and GOSH this is probably your best story yet it's SO GOOD
@Disillusionist

WOW! That was an AMAZING ending to that saga! It was so epic, I was hanging onto every single word as I read! I loved everything from the battle to the poison and GAH it was all so good!!! I was really curious how you'd wrap it up, and how you would chose a winner when both sides seemed to have such strong ground to stand on, and I loved how the poison forced Leannan to let go of her rage and revenge in order to save the life of an innocent dragon! It is an act that truly shows that she has changed and GOSH this is probably your best story yet it's SO GOOD
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall Aww, that really meant a lot, seeing as you're a pretty good writer yourself! Ngl, in the earliest drafts of this story, this was, er... actually gonna be a comedy. x'D This turned out to be a pretty serious affair instead, and also fairly complicated, so I'm happy to know that you enjoyed every word! Thanks for coming along for the ride -- and now I'm off to check the latest chapter of your Pinkerlocke! [emoji=coatl star size=1]
@Petall Aww, that really meant a lot, seeing as you're a pretty good writer yourself! Ngl, in the earliest drafts of this story, this was, er... actually gonna be a comedy. x'D

This turned out to be a pretty serious affair instead, and also fairly complicated, so I'm happy to know that you enjoyed every word! Thanks for coming along for the ride -- and now I'm off to check the latest chapter of your Pinkerlocke!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Ooooo, what a hauntingly fascinating story!!! I loved all the twists and turns, and the characters were wonderful! I really feel for that poor tundra, all she wanted to do was to help her clan... What a tragic end, but one very befitting of a fairy tale story! I can't help but wonder what she has in store for the clan when she returns to it...
@Disillusionist

Ooooo, what a hauntingly fascinating story!!! I loved all the twists and turns, and the characters were wonderful! I really feel for that poor tundra, all she wanted to do was to help her clan... What a tragic end, but one very befitting of a fairy tale story! I can't help but wonder what she has in store for the clan when she returns to it...
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall Yoooo, good to see you again! ^^ I hope you're having a nice weekend! Glad you enjoyed the twists and turns, rofl. About half the story's set in the Tangled Wood, so it felt right to show events that kept getting turned on their heads. Don't worry about feeling sorry for Kimoren. [emoji=guardian winking] I might have to work on making it more visible next time, but she wouldn't have been a good or kind leader. Her clan mentions at one point that they're open to letting other hydromancers join, but she just doesn't want to share power. x'D I'm not sure yet if she'll run into them again, but it should be pretty interesting. I'm glad I was at least able to make her sympathetic, though!
@Petall Yoooo, good to see you again! ^^ I hope you're having a nice weekend! Glad you enjoyed the twists and turns, rofl. About half the story's set in the Tangled Wood, so it felt right to show events that kept getting turned on their heads.

Don't worry about feeling sorry for Kimoren. I might have to work on making it more visible next time, but she wouldn't have been a good or kind leader. Her clan mentions at one point that they're open to letting other hydromancers join, but she just doesn't want to share power. x'D I'm not sure yet if she'll run into them again, but it should be pretty interesting. I'm glad I was at least able to make her sympathetic, though!
@Disillusionist
hello, it's me again! i found a little mistake here:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2323941/2#post_30507380

the picture isn't working and the link's exposed! you may want to fix it :)
@Disillusionist
hello, it's me again! i found a little mistake here:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2323941/2#post_30507380

the picture isn't working and the link's exposed! you may want to fix it :)
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
@StarryLune Hello again! ^^ Not a mistake, DeviantArt just did something weird and the images stored there went kaput. Thanks for letting me know!
@StarryLune Hello again! ^^ Not a mistake, DeviantArt just did something weird and the images stored there went kaput. Thanks for letting me know!
@Disillusionist
yikes! okay then :)
@Disillusionist
yikes! okay then :)
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
@Disillusionist Add me to the pinglist, please!! I have a lot of catching up to do and don't wanna lose this >:)
@Disillusionist Add me to the pinglist, please!! I have a lot of catching up to do and don't wanna lose this >:)
ihQCKJM.png mtHAEL4.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
NN9NPXA.png
bYt72YT.png
IvQaIre.png
z3FSuck.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
tKsGDH7.png
O6J6peY.png
@KatWD Gotcha! I'll add you to the front in a bit ^^
@KatWD Gotcha! I'll add you to the front in a bit ^^
reserved
reserved
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 99 100