Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [LORE] The Tower of Drabel
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
Woah, that's a beautiful chapter! I'm having so many strong feelings about Regina, the toughness she had to build up, but in the end being told she was worth being taken care of as well and receiving proper medical care. Plus, you know I love a good wildclaw!
Woah, that's a beautiful chapter! I'm having so many strong feelings about Regina, the toughness she had to build up, but in the end being told she was worth being taken care of as well and receiving proper medical care. Plus, you know I love a good wildclaw!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall Holy cow, you nudged the page count to 100! Awesome! [emoji=bogsneak star] For real though, thank you for reading Reg's story! She's still relatively new, but I'm hoping to give her more adventures with the rest of the clan. ^^
@Petall Holy cow, you nudged the page count to 100! Awesome! For real though, thank you for reading Reg's story! She's still relatively new, but I'm hoping to give her more adventures with the rest of the clan. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100