Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Xem's Templates
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50
Pinglist, please!

Also curious if you would be adding the 'Click Clack' variant TTRPG bio you have on your lovely Izovel?
Pinglist, please!

Also curious if you would be adding the 'Click Clack' variant TTRPG bio you have on your lovely Izovel?
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
ya ya ya i need a fancy clean d&d sheet to replace all my crummy ones for my dragons lol sdjfksjdf and whose better than xemriss's??? xD xD
ya ya ya i need a fancy clean d&d sheet to replace all my crummy ones for my dragons lol sdjfksjdf and whose better than xemriss's??? xD xD
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
@Alola
I'm glad to hear; thank you! ^w^

@MirageTheShadow
I'd love to see it whenever you get the chance to finish it! ^w^

@RoyalSorceress
Added, thank you! And yE, I do plan on releasing it! Hopefully soon :pray:

@ktjn
I'm hoping to be able to release it soon, thank you! ^w^
@Alola
I'm glad to hear; thank you! ^w^

@MirageTheShadow
I'd love to see it whenever you get the chance to finish it! ^w^

@RoyalSorceress
Added, thank you! And yE, I do plan on releasing it! Hopefully soon :pray:

@ktjn
I'm hoping to be able to release it soon, thank you! ^w^
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
I apologize if this has been asked before, but what resources are used for the images in Simple and Clean? I want to change the Shadow images to a different flight for the dergs getting lore. Thank you in advance if you answer!
edit: just saw the credits, will investigate further!
I apologize if this has been asked before, but what resources are used for the images in Simple and Clean? I want to change the Shadow images to a different flight for the dergs getting lore. Thank you in advance if you answer!
edit: just saw the credits, will investigate further!
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
Pinglist please! And a quick self ping (@ILuvDogs)
Pinglist please! And a quick self ping (@ILuvDogs)
rain-full.gifrain-short.gifFrog2.gifrain-short.gif
@ILuvDogs
Added, thank you! ^w^
@ILuvDogs
Added, thank you! ^w^
Hey!
I just found your amazing templates and am currently using your clan template "Blooming Grove"
Even though i still haven´t created a lore yet…

But i really love your work and wanted to ask if you could put me on the pinglist if you´re still doing it? :3
Hey!
I just found your amazing templates and am currently using your clan template "Blooming Grove"
Even though i still haven´t created a lore yet…

But i really love your work and wanted to ask if you could put me on the pinglist if you´re still doing it? :3
76667282p.png
Bob

> This is Bob.
> Will you hug Bob?
> DM me to hug Bob.
@Amfira
added; and thank you! ^w^
@Amfira
added; and thank you! ^w^
[size=7]"[b][font=candara]Necessities[/font][/b]"[/size][size=5]; [url=https://pastebin.com/DTRZn9Nm][b]CODE HERE[/b][/url][i]![/i][/size] [size=1]@SkullLotus @tiredpupper @zzzhorses @Lightshadow101 @PrinceYuu @faon @Saraceaser @Griminal @urush @Jeweltone @BuiltByCLAMP @Vulcanatus @End3rStorm @Jestro @FlamesEmbrace @KittyDoctor @Darquesse @Nevros @sellerie @OdiAibyouka @Doog87 @Windshear @Emberlight @FeatheredVulpine @RikVentures @Mountainfall @Noivian @disquiet @Purrowler @RiseOfTheDead @Warriorgirl1234 @anxiousghost @Gusted @Bloodwyrm @FaalVerotiik @Flowerfell @FlutteringMist @GuidanceOfficer @jorts @Anda @PotateTheGreat @Wychwing @Draconia34 @keptein @GreenGalaxy @Deciduice @Roheryn @JadeJewels @QueenAltari @Harana @MitraSunshine @SnoringHyena @TheGodOfStories @MittensTheKitten @MrsRodrigo @BlockedRelic06 @NerdySnivy @jr413 @QueenRed @Razatharia @AbbyLoRawr @NalaBoo @Lonefox @MoonlitCacti @Neraida @Biirds @Nixus @Garovar @Cunea @KingMoriarty @Saphire6Luna @Princessfirefly @TheBlueOne @Skulljester @Alliance @sangheli0s @Whyyesimnot @Delinne @KallyPaige @GoldieFazbear @Klazomaniac @Pufferheart @ShadowWyvern15 @Kaleran @ghostlyplants @Dramiat @Selah @ToMarsAndBack @RisenWolf @littletoes101 @narkov @sinodyc @ular @MinnowFox @Inhuman @eternatus @DiamondPeak @naranciag @SweetToothArt @Tynethyne @caleostan @aerbound @xBleedingHeartsx @BunnySox @seastellations @Madaraa @RoyalSorceress @ILuvDogs @Amfira[/size] A bio template[i]![/i] The code's in the Pastebin link above. It's [b]not[/b] compatible with the vista feature[i]![/i] The middle and right columns are maintained by thin, transparent images. Feel free to PM me if you need help, need something clarified, etc[i]![/i] I'd love to see how you've used it, too, and would love to show it off. ^w^ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Xvqc2fV.png[/img][/center] [b]A preview of it filled out:[/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XY584w6.png[/img][/center]
"Necessities"; CODE HERE!

@SkullLotus @tiredpupper @zzzhorses @Lightshadow101 @PrinceYuu @faon @Saraceaser @Griminal @urush @Jeweltone @BuiltByCLAMP @Vulcanatus @End3rStorm @Jestro @FlamesEmbrace @KittyDoctor @Darquesse @Nevros @sellerie @OdiAibyouka @Doog87 @Windshear @Emberlight @FeatheredVulpine @RikVentures @Mountainfall @Noivian @disquiet @Purrowler @RiseOfTheDead @Warriorgirl1234 @anxiousghost @Gusted @Bloodwyrm @FaalVerotiik @Flowerfell @FlutteringMist @GuidanceOfficer @jorts @Anda @PotateTheGreat @Wychwing @Draconia34 @keptein @GreenGalaxy @Deciduice @Roheryn @JadeJewels @QueenAltari @Harana @MitraSunshine @SnoringHyena @TheGodOfStories @MittensTheKitten @MrsRodrigo @BlockedRelic06 @NerdySnivy @jr413 @QueenRed @Razatharia @AbbyLoRawr @NalaBoo @Lonefox @MoonlitCacti @Neraida @Biirds @Nixus @Garovar @Cunea @KingMoriarty @Saphire6Luna @Princessfirefly @TheBlueOne @Skulljester @Alliance @sangheli0s @Whyyesimnot @Delinne @KallyPaige @GoldieFazbear @Klazomaniac @Pufferheart @ShadowWyvern15 @Kaleran @ghostlyplants @Dramiat @Selah @ToMarsAndBack @RisenWolf @littletoes101 @narkov @sinodyc @ular @MinnowFox @Inhuman @eternatus @DiamondPeak @naranciag @SweetToothArt @Tynethyne @caleostan @aerbound @xBleedingHeartsx @BunnySox @seastellations @Madaraa @RoyalSorceress @ILuvDogs @Amfira

A bio template! The code's in the Pastebin link above. It's not compatible with the vista feature!

The middle and right columns are maintained by thin, transparent images.

Feel free to PM me if you need help, need something clarified, etc! I'd love to see how you've used it, too, and would love to show it off. ^w^

Xvqc2fV.png

A preview of it filled out:
XY584w6.png
As someone who's lazy about lore these days I love this one! Thank you!
As someone who's lazy about lore these days I love this one! Thank you!
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50