Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Xem's Templates
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50
@GuidanceOfficer
I'm glad to hear; thank you! ^w^
@GuidanceOfficer
I'm glad to hear; thank you! ^w^
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71170914][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/711710/71170914_350.png[/img][/url] I used "Necessities" in this guy's bio!
71170914_350.png

I used "Necessities" in this guy's bio!
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
@Princessfirefly
oH, it looks good and I love him! Thank you for sharing! ^w^
@Princessfirefly
oH, it looks good and I love him! Thank you for sharing! ^w^
I love these! Would love to be added to the pinglist if at all possible, thank you in advance![emoji=star size=1]
I love these! Would love to be added to the pinglist if at all possible, thank you in advance!
G L I T T E R • T E E T H

rix3ppo.png
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
@GLITTERTEETH
added; thank you! ^w^
@GLITTERTEETH
added; thank you! ^w^
[size=7]"[b][font=candara]Necessities[/font][/b]"[/size][size=5]; [url=https://pastebin.com/V5bddXYn][b]CODE HERE[/b][/url][i]![/i][/size] [size=1]@SkullLotus @tiredpupper @zzzhorses @Lightshadow101 @PrinceYuu @faon @Saraceaser @Griminal @urush @Jeweltone @BuiltByCLAMP @Vulcanatus @End3rStorm @Jestro @FlamesEmbrace @KittyDoctor @Darquesse @Nevros @sellerie @OdiAibyouka @Doog87 @Windshear @Emberlight @FeatheredVulpine @RikVentures @Mountainfall @Noivian @disquiet @Purrowler @RiseOfTheDead @Warriorgirl1234 @anxiousghost @Gusted @Bloodwyrm @FaalVerotiik @Flowerfell @FlutteringMist @GuidanceOfficer @jorts @Anda @PotateTheGreat @Wychwing @Draconia34 @keptein @GreenGalaxy @Deciduice @Roheryn @JadeJewels @QueenAltari @Harana @MitraSunshine @SnoringHyena @TheGodOfStories @MittensTheKitten @MrsRodrigo @BlockedRelic06 @NerdySnivy @jr413 @QueenRed @Razatharia @AbbyLoRawr @NalaBoo @Lonefox @MoonlitCacti @Neraida @Biirds @Nixus @Garovar @Cunea @KingMoriarty @Saphire6Luna @Princessfirefly @TheBlueOne @Skulljester @Alliance @sangheli0s @Whyyesimnot @Delinne @KallyPaige @GoldieFazbear @Klazomaniac @Pufferheart @ShadowWyvern15 @Kaleran @ghostlyplants @Dramiat @Selah @ToMarsAndBack @RisenWolf @littletoes101 @narkov @sinodyc @ular @MinnowFox @Inhuman @eternatus @DiamondPeak @naranciag @SweetToothArt @Tynethyne @caleostan @aerbound @xBleedingHeartsx @BunnySox @seastellations @Madaraa @RoyalSorceress @ILuvDogs @Amfira @GLITTERTEETH[/size] A bio template[i]![/i] The code's in the Pastebin link above. It [b]is[/b] compatible with the vista feature, as shown below[i]![/i] Feel free to PM me if you need help, need something clarified, etc[i]![/i] I'd love to see how you've used it, too, and would love to show it off. ^w^ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/GYK4QH7.png[/img][/center] [b]A preview of it filled out:[/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QNen6vP.png[/img][/center]
"Necessities"; CODE HERE!

@SkullLotus @tiredpupper @zzzhorses @Lightshadow101 @PrinceYuu @faon @Saraceaser @Griminal @urush @Jeweltone @BuiltByCLAMP @Vulcanatus @End3rStorm @Jestro @FlamesEmbrace @KittyDoctor @Darquesse @Nevros @sellerie @OdiAibyouka @Doog87 @Windshear @Emberlight @FeatheredVulpine @RikVentures @Mountainfall @Noivian @disquiet @Purrowler @RiseOfTheDead @Warriorgirl1234 @anxiousghost @Gusted @Bloodwyrm @FaalVerotiik @Flowerfell @FlutteringMist @GuidanceOfficer @jorts @Anda @PotateTheGreat @Wychwing @Draconia34 @keptein @GreenGalaxy @Deciduice @Roheryn @JadeJewels @QueenAltari @Harana @MitraSunshine @SnoringHyena @TheGodOfStories @MittensTheKitten @MrsRodrigo @BlockedRelic06 @NerdySnivy @jr413 @QueenRed @Razatharia @AbbyLoRawr @NalaBoo @Lonefox @MoonlitCacti @Neraida @Biirds @Nixus @Garovar @Cunea @KingMoriarty @Saphire6Luna @Princessfirefly @TheBlueOne @Skulljester @Alliance @sangheli0s @Whyyesimnot @Delinne @KallyPaige @GoldieFazbear @Klazomaniac @Pufferheart @ShadowWyvern15 @Kaleran @ghostlyplants @Dramiat @Selah @ToMarsAndBack @RisenWolf @littletoes101 @narkov @sinodyc @ular @MinnowFox @Inhuman @eternatus @DiamondPeak @naranciag @SweetToothArt @Tynethyne @caleostan @aerbound @xBleedingHeartsx @BunnySox @seastellations @Madaraa @RoyalSorceress @ILuvDogs @Amfira @GLITTERTEETH

A bio template! The code's in the Pastebin link above. It is compatible with the vista feature, as shown below!

Feel free to PM me if you need help, need something clarified, etc! I'd love to see how you've used it, too, and would love to show it off. ^w^

GYK4QH7.png

A preview of it filled out:
QNen6vP.png
Your templates are incredible !!! I decided to use "No mountain is high enough" for my lair ! Using it on Ophaniel atm !! I still didn't finish filling it up, but i love the look <3 I just changed the theme so it would look more plaguey <3 Also using "Blooming Grove" for my profile template (again, changed it to suit Plague theme) Thank you so much for offering your skills <333 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71663941][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/716640/71663941_350.png[/img][/url]
Your templates are incredible !!!
I decided to use "No mountain is high enough" for my lair ! Using it on Ophaniel atm !! I still didn't finish filling it up, but i love the look <3
I just changed the theme so it would look more plaguey <3
Also using "Blooming Grove" for my profile template (again, changed it to suit Plague theme)

Thank you so much for offering your skills <333

71663941_350.png
@Khalay
they look good and I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying them! thank you! ^w^
@Khalay
they look good and I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying them! thank you! ^w^
Okay- I came across these in another thread in the shadow forums and I’m IN LOVE

I’m definitely using the elemental/Coli ones for my dragons

They are perfect for how I set up my clan lore!

pinglist please!
Okay- I came across these in another thread in the shadow forums and I’m IN LOVE

I’m definitely using the elemental/Coli ones for my dragons

They are perfect for how I set up my clan lore!

pinglist please!
v2PJF9u.png
UYR6vpC.png
mlHpBMC.png
Qboauiw.png
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
zziIg7L.png [Lineage]
Clan Lore
[Scatter Quest]
shadow.gif
@LadyShadow