Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pwyw pixels! (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Omg these are adorable!! Could you draw any of my dragons? They don't have much apparel so they'd be pretty simple

Btw... if you open a shop coul'd I be added to the ping list?? (I love your pixel art !!)
Omg these are adorable!! Could you draw any of my dragons? They don't have much apparel so they'd be pretty simple

Btw... if you open a shop coul'd I be added to the ping list?? (I love your pixel art !!)
aRFhMVW.png
@Zebrafinch

You could do any dragon from my lair that catches your eye!
@Zebrafinch

You could do any dragon from my lair that catches your eye!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Zebrafinch could you do a pixel of my gal, Skylark? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31477913] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314780/31477913_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Zebrafinch could you do a pixel of my gal, Skylark?

31477913_350.png
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@SilverDragon568 I had to do a quick pixel of your girlie! She is so pretty :3 [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/161d36eb97948fe24f9e85fcae428f41/tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif[/img] Let me know if you need a bigger/smaller one ^^ @Endernil I think the main thing I've found is not to try and make it perfect, nitpicking certain details will sometimes skew the entire pixel into something that isn't wanted so I allow myself to have some rough edges. Starting with dragons that aren't super complex helps as well, and they usually take less time to do which can help as well. My fullbody pixels usually take 4-6 hours to complete, where headshots can be half an hour+ depending on complexity. The other thing I have to say is practice to figure out your style and techniques. I found myself comparing my pixels to others constantly and I still do, just keep in mind that yours are going to look different than other artists. I've actually made a few threads like this to practice so I can get as much variety as possible. I hope that's a couple tips for ya ^^ I'm finally back in a place with signal and wi-fi so I could get back to you. If you want to pm me I would love to see your pixels! I'm sure they're not too bad :)
@SilverDragon568
I had to do a quick pixel of your girlie! She is so pretty :3
tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif
Let me know if you need a bigger/smaller one ^^

@Endernil
I think the main thing I've found is not to try and make it perfect, nitpicking certain details will sometimes skew the entire pixel into something that isn't wanted so I allow myself to have some rough edges. Starting with dragons that aren't super complex helps as well, and they usually take less time to do which can help as well. My fullbody pixels usually take 4-6 hours to complete, where headshots can be half an hour+ depending on complexity.

The other thing I have to say is practice to figure out your style and techniques. I found myself comparing my pixels to others constantly and I still do, just keep in mind that yours are going to look different than other artists. I've actually made a few threads like this to practice so I can get as much variety as possible.

I hope that's a couple tips for ya ^^ I'm finally back in a place with signal and wi-fi so I could get back to you. If you want to pm me I would love to see your pixels! I'm sure they're not too bad :)
EdmzWwr.png BVUXJUX.png
Birb count:
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png tumblr_os8kqd8Nuo1uxu4o6o1_100.png
@Zebrafinch

Thank you, I love it! May I have a bigger one for her bio please?
@Zebrafinch

Thank you, I love it! May I have a bigger one for her bio please?
tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif
@Zebrafinch
I would love art for any of the dragons on page 1 from my lair~
[LINK]
I love them all, so feel free to pick whichever dragon you like most! <3
@Zebrafinch
I would love art for any of the dragons on page 1 from my lair~
[LINK]
I love them all, so feel free to pick whichever dragon you like most! <3
tumblr_ooijx0IDl31wnxxc9o1_400.png Click for tamagotchi dragons! ->
(Ask me about art trades!)
rsceOsc.gif
@Zebrafinch

You can choose any two from my lair!
@Zebrafinch

You can choose any two from my lair!
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
@ZebraFinch if you wouldn't mind, the three blue skydancers at the end of my lair would be awesome if you could do, ((or two, one for the first girl the other for the boy) if you do them I will be so happy!!
@ZebraFinch if you wouldn't mind, the three blue skydancers at the end of my lair would be awesome if you could do, ((or two, one for the first girl the other for the boy) if you do them I will be so happy!!
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
@ZebraFinch O wow these are absolutely gorgeous! <3 If you wouldn't mind do you think you could do one of my pretty girl Sachiko? c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34255005] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/342551/34255005_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ZebraFinch

O wow these are absolutely gorgeous! <3

If you wouldn't mind do you think you could do one of my pretty girl Sachiko? c:

34255005_350.png

Hello! Call me Lue
Or call me 'Your Majesty'
15+ hours ahead FR
Will sell soul for art
Want to sell or trade your OCs?
Really tho.
@Zebrafinch

Beautiful art chu got there.

If this is still open, you can pick any dergs from the first page of my lair you want to draw. Thankees!
@Zebrafinch

Beautiful art chu got there.

If this is still open, you can pick any dergs from the first page of my lair you want to draw. Thankees!
♥ Any pronouns | My > Art shop < ♥

1 2 3 4 5 6