Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sokol's FREE Bio Templates | NEW 13/10
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
Ooooh, that profile is GORGEOUS

Thank you so much for sharing it!!
Ooooh, that profile is GORGEOUS

Thank you so much for sharing it!!
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@Nevros @Thistleprose My pleasure! I forgot how fun coding stuff here can be ^^
@Nevros @Thistleprose My pleasure! I forgot how fun coding stuff here can be ^^
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
OHHH a beautiful new code!!
OHHH a beautiful new code!!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

That is absolutely gorgeous! I may have to use it :o thank you so much!
That is absolutely gorgeous! I may have to use it :o thank you so much!
QdaBiJf.png
Very nice codes, saving this for future use!
Very nice codes, saving this for future use!
HAMjv9v.png4RthJ3d.pngDMEC8SP.pngQo8xgSK.pngrKzc8tP.png3PjEAWJ.png XxRoops | He/They

XxDigital Artist
Xx(Lore?) Writer
XxFire Tert. Gen1's

XxFR Tumblr!
@KrazKitCat new profile update woo!
@KrazKitCat new profile update woo!
[size=5][b]Ghastly[/b] | [url=https://pastebin.com/BDr7fKhL]Code[/url][/size] This code looks pretty, but it's insanely impractical. It's columns on columns on columns inside columns, and so much of the text and length of customisable assets need to be altered to make text fit neatly. I'd recommend you use this only if you're really good at editing BBCode and can understand the hellish column usage - alternatively, if you really like this but can't figure it out, [b]I can edit in your lore/info for you.[/b] Just PM me and let me know, and I'd be happy to help! This code also uses assets from the amazing [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922]Poisonedpaper[/url]. And sorry for all the columns. [size=1]@Lixue @Miirim @findingpears @Nevros @withoutwords @SicklyMasquerade @OdiAibyouka @After @Arah @yall @PlaqueDoc @PixelSpiral @MittensTheKitten @RogueHazel @Gaze @AWB @commoncomitatus @jr413 @lightbreaker @sinodyc @StarionVT ----- [img]https://i.gyazo.com/3fefe06a9559e3199a1f7d5b819daad6.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/2f10bc677b718a6a1a183408633e3433.png[/img]
Ghastly | Code

This code looks pretty, but it's insanely impractical. It's columns on columns on columns inside columns, and so much of the text and length of customisable assets need to be altered to make text fit neatly. I'd recommend you use this only if you're really good at editing BBCode and can understand the hellish column usage - alternatively, if you really like this but can't figure it out, I can edit in your lore/info for you. Just PM me and let me know, and I'd be happy to help!

This code also uses assets from the amazing Poisonedpaper.

And sorry for all the columns.

@Lixue @Miirim @findingpears @Nevros @withoutwords @SicklyMasquerade @OdiAibyouka @After @Arah @yall @PlaqueDoc @PixelSpiral @MittensTheKitten @RogueHazel @Gaze @AWB @commoncomitatus @jr413 @lightbreaker @sinodyc @StarionVT

3fefe06a9559e3199a1f7d5b819daad6.png
2f10bc677b718a6a1a183408633e3433.png
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
ooo this is wonderful! nice work!
ooo this is wonderful! nice work!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

I love columns inside of columns with columns as column dividers

Wonderful work Sokol! I really like how the bio then the dragon general information is laid out!
I love columns inside of columns with columns as column dividers

Wonderful work Sokol! I really like how the bio then the dragon general information is laid out!
UwUnl7O.png
HI Okay I've been looking for this for a WHILE, I lost all my laptop browser data so I had to sift through google

I eventually just googled "flight rising forest bio template", "The Grass is Always Greener" was the first image to come up-- I've been using a heavily edited version for myself personally but I don't want to rip you off, and it isn't on your list of rules, so-- Would it be okay if I sold finished bios? I'd def be selling more for the lore on them than the template itself but I did want to ask- You can find an example here, just because it's so dang heavily modified. I understand if you'd rather I not, and I see you're on semi-hiatus, so take your time replying :D /gen

Thank you in advance!
HI Okay I've been looking for this for a WHILE, I lost all my laptop browser data so I had to sift through google

I eventually just googled "flight rising forest bio template", "The Grass is Always Greener" was the first image to come up-- I've been using a heavily edited version for myself personally but I don't want to rip you off, and it isn't on your list of rules, so-- Would it be okay if I sold finished bios? I'd def be selling more for the lore on them than the template itself but I did want to ask- You can find an example here, just because it's so dang heavily modified. I understand if you'd rather I not, and I see you're on semi-hiatus, so take your time replying :D /gen

Thank you in advance!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx Buttercup%20Pixel%20Art%20Sig.png
My Lore Dump | My Art Dump
Cherrybloom%20Pixel%20Art%20Sig.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64