Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | *Airdrops My Lore into Your Lap* (WIP)
My masterpost about all my lore! Please feel free to reply to this thread! I very much encourage interaction with all my posts, I love hearing what people have to say! It's very heartwarming /gen
WORLDBUILDING LORE
You can find the FULL lore here, but for now, here's a TLDR of events + important updates to Sornieth.

-Arcanist goes "oh frick" about letting the shade in, seeks Windsinger's help in convincing Earthshaker to unite dragonkind against a common enemy.
-Earthshaker agrees, sending out a message to all nine other flights to ask for their help and urge those unable to help to hide.
-The shade: *teleports behind you* nothing personal, kid.
-Elsewhere and the Them: WHAT'S UP HECKERS
-The shade: OH NO
-The them eat the shade and leave Sornieth in peace, but behind is a portal in each flight's territory that allows travel between Elsewhere and Sornieth.
-Dragons begin developing powers called portents, of which there are four types:
Hearts - Spiritual Portents (souls and mythical concepts like fate and prophecy)
Clubs - Material Portents (links to tangible matter like food or elemental manipulation that does not align to the dragon’s given element.)
Spades - Force Portents (Physical stuff that isn’t material, like gravity manipulation, portals, etc.)
Diamonds - Mental Portents (Dream eating, emotion sensing, etc.)
OVERVIEW OF STORIES
This is just an overview! Each header links to the lair tab in my lair when you click on it so you can read more and see all the dragon bios! Come check out my biolocke to see how well I'm keeping up with updates! Shining Haven is a story about a small clan of dragons who work at a bakery. They are technically also involved with the How to Care for the Dead story as they both are placed in the Windswept Plateau at the same time, and sometimes the characters interact with each other, but they both have distinctly unique focuses.

Buttercup is my dragonsona, Cherrybloom is her girlfriend. They are in no way directly discriminated against as FR is a game for children and it feels inappropriate to fixate strongly on that. If you're interested in content like that, I do have books (unfinished, unpublished) I'm writing outside of FR :)
How to Care of the Dead is a story surrounding death and how to cope with loss. There are no side characters yet, due to the size and nature of my lair, but there soon will be. It is important to note that death and exaltion are only slightly different in this universe. Being exalted means your soul leaves to serve their deity, but the body is left behind. Death is the death of the body, but the soul may linger on. They have separate grave yards for the dead and exalted dragons.
My masterpost about all my lore! Please feel free to reply to this thread! I very much encourage interaction with all my posts, I love hearing what people have to say! It's very heartwarming /gen
WORLDBUILDING LORE
You can find the FULL lore here, but for now, here's a TLDR of events + important updates to Sornieth.

-Arcanist goes "oh frick" about letting the shade in, seeks Windsinger's help in convincing Earthshaker to unite dragonkind against a common enemy.
-Earthshaker agrees, sending out a message to all nine other flights to ask for their help and urge those unable to help to hide.
-The shade: *teleports behind you* nothing personal, kid.
-Elsewhere and the Them: WHAT'S UP HECKERS
-The shade: OH NO
-The them eat the shade and leave Sornieth in peace, but behind is a portal in each flight's territory that allows travel between Elsewhere and Sornieth.
-Dragons begin developing powers called portents, of which there are four types:
Hearts - Spiritual Portents (souls and mythical concepts like fate and prophecy)
Clubs - Material Portents (links to tangible matter like food or elemental manipulation that does not align to the dragon’s given element.)
Spades - Force Portents (Physical stuff that isn’t material, like gravity manipulation, portals, etc.)
Diamonds - Mental Portents (Dream eating, emotion sensing, etc.)
OVERVIEW OF STORIES
This is just an overview! Each header links to the lair tab in my lair when you click on it so you can read more and see all the dragon bios! Come check out my biolocke to see how well I'm keeping up with updates! Shining Haven is a story about a small clan of dragons who work at a bakery. They are technically also involved with the How to Care for the Dead story as they both are placed in the Windswept Plateau at the same time, and sometimes the characters interact with each other, but they both have distinctly unique focuses.

Buttercup is my dragonsona, Cherrybloom is her girlfriend. They are in no way directly discriminated against as FR is a game for children and it feels inappropriate to fixate strongly on that. If you're interested in content like that, I do have books (unfinished, unpublished) I'm writing outside of FR :)
How to Care of the Dead is a story surrounding death and how to cope with loss. There are no side characters yet, due to the size and nature of my lair, but there soon will be. It is important to note that death and exaltion are only slightly different in this universe. Being exalted means your soul leaves to serve their deity, but the body is left behind. Death is the death of the body, but the soul may linger on. They have separate grave yards for the dead and exalted dragons.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx Buttercup%20Pixel%20Art%20Sig.png
My Lore Dump | My Art Dump
Cherrybloom%20Pixel%20Art%20Sig.png
RESERVED?
RESERVED?
Cherrybloom%20Pixel%20Art%20Sig.png
RESERVED?
RESERVED?