Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Writer's Place [Banners!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @seapulse

Song Inspiration

Sorry it's so late, completely forgot about it until now

Today's song is Demons, by Imagine Dragons

Here is a link to the lyrics
Here is a link to the YouTube video

If either of these links don't work, please let me know so I can fix it.
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @seapulse

Song Inspiration

Sorry it's so late, completely forgot about it until now

Today's song is Demons, by Imagine Dragons

Here is a link to the YouTube video

If either of these links don't work, please let me know so I can fix it.
Well guys, I got some banners up! But I also did this: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/aerdran/WritersPlace%20Banner%20but%20PEPPERS_zpst0gscdaa.png[/img] [i]Beautiful peppers[/i] Whelp
Well guys, I got some banners up!

But I also did this:

WritersPlace%20Banner%20but%20PEPPERS_zpst0gscdaa.png

Beautiful peppers

Whelp
Thank you for the song inspirations! :D They really helped to motivate my writing for today~
Thank you for the song inspirations! :D They really helped to motivate my writing for today~
u2TWLA7.png
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @seapulse, @Helbram Since everyone on the picture prompt pinglist is also on the single-word prompt pinglist, I'm gonna go ahead and do them on the same post. I have a lot to post today and I'm going to be busy later, so I'm going to have to hurry up with these. Also, I made some banners if you guys want to check them out! I put them both on the first page of this thread, and I have one of them in my siggy. [i][b]Single-word prompt[/i][/b] Today's prompt is [i]star[/i]. [i][b]Picture Prompt[/b][/i] [img]http://s.ngm.com/2011/12/tigers/img/tiger-camera-trap-sumatra-615.jpg[/img] (This picture does not belong to me)
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @seapulse, @Helbram

Since everyone on the picture prompt pinglist is also on the single-word prompt pinglist, I'm gonna go ahead and do them on the same post. I have a lot to post today and I'm going to be busy later, so I'm going to have to hurry up with these.

Also, I made some banners if you guys want to check them out! I put them both on the first page of this thread, and I have one of them in my siggy.

Single-word prompt

Today's prompt is star.

Picture Prompt

tiger-camera-trap-sumatra-615.jpg

(This picture does not belong to me)
[quote name="Firedawn" date=2017-04-08 07:37:57] Thank you for the song inspirations! :D They really helped to motivate my writing for today~ [/quote] I'm glad to hear it! :)
Firedawn wrote on 2017-04-08:

I'm glad to hear it! :)
May I please be added to all of the ping lists? :)
May I please be added to all of the ping lists? :)
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @seapulse, @Helbram, @GibbousWolf @swaggiep34

Character Creation

Yaaaaay, today is the first Saturday that Writer's Place has been here, meaning the first day for Character Creation!

Today's outlines are:

15 year-old, thief, solitary
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @seapulse, @Helbram, @GibbousWolf @swaggiep34

Character Creation

Yaaaaay, today is the first Saturday that Writer's Place has been here, meaning the first day for Character Creation!

Today's outlines are:

15 year-old, thief, solitary
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @seapulse, @swaggiep34

Since Song Inspiration and Write the Story both have the same pinglist, I'm going to put them both in the same post.

Song Inspiration

Today's song is lost, by Within Temptation.

Here is a link to a YouTube video

If there's something wrong with either of these links, please let me know so I can fix it.

Write the Story

Today's prompt is A character in a video game.

Include the words: Mountain, haunted, computer, apple, past, dragon, river, snowfall, flame, purple
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @seapulse, @swaggiep34

Since Song Inspiration and Write the Story both have the same pinglist, I'm going to put them both in the same post.

Song Inspiration

Today's song is lost, by Within Temptation.

Here is a link to a YouTube video

If there's something wrong with either of these links, please let me know so I can fix it.

Write the Story

Today's prompt is A character in a video game.

Include the words: Mountain, haunted, computer, apple, past, dragon, river, snowfall, flame, purple
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @seapulse, @GibbousWolf, @swaggiep34

Sorry for being so late! I'm only going to do the Dungeon Escape today, as I've had a pretty busy day (I got a new parakeet because my other one died on Friday.) I'm going to be busy the rest of the day, so I really only have time for Dungeon Escape. Sorry about that!

Dungeon Escape

The dungeon is made of stone. There's a small hole in the wall, where water from the previous rain leaks in. There are patches of mold on the walls. Your character has a couple gold coins, a small metal rod and an old almond. How do they escape?
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @seapulse, @GibbousWolf, @swaggiep34

Sorry for being so late! I'm only going to do the Dungeon Escape today, as I've had a pretty busy day (I got a new parakeet because my other one died on Friday.) I'm going to be busy the rest of the day, so I really only have time for Dungeon Escape. Sorry about that!

Dungeon Escape

The dungeon is made of stone. There's a small hole in the wall, where water from the previous rain leaks in. There are patches of mold on the walls. Your character has a couple gold coins, a small metal rod and an old almond. How do they escape?
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @seapulse, @Helbram, @swaggiep34 Sorry for not getting these all up yesterday, as I said it was a busy day. I'll make sure to get them all up today! I'm going to put the picture prompt and the single-word prompt in the same post today. [i][b]Single-word prompt[/b][/i] Today's single-word prompt is [i]fantasy[/i]. [i][b]Picture Prompt[/b][/i] Today's prompt is: [img]https://images.apester.com/user-images%2Fe4%2Fe4f6a167014b67db349df2a8ee0ed50b.jpg/undefined/undefined/undefined.png[/img] (This picture does not belong to me)
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @seapulse, @Helbram, @swaggiep34

Sorry for not getting these all up yesterday, as I said it was a busy day. I'll make sure to get them all up today!

I'm going to put the picture prompt and the single-word prompt in the same post today.

Single-word prompt

Today's single-word prompt is fantasy.

Picture Prompt

Today's prompt is:

undefined.png

(This picture does not belong to me)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53