Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Writer's Place [Banners!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @seapulse, @swaggiep34

Song Inspiration

Today's song is Lions, by Skillet.

Lyrics
YouTube Audio Video

If either of these links aren't working, please let me know so I can fix it.

As a side note, if anyone has an ideas on songs I could do here, please let me know! I'm gonna run out of ideas pretty soon.

Song Inspiration

Today's song is Lions, by Skillet.

Lyrics
YouTube Audio Video

If either of these links aren't working, please let me know so I can fix it.

As a side note, if anyone has an ideas on songs I could do here, please let me know! I'm gonna run out of ideas pretty soon.
@ToonKuriboh

I've been too busy to write anything, but I just wanted to drop by and say that your song prompts are awesome! I've made several new additions to my main playlist! Skillet is the best! XD

I hope to catch up to all the prompts soon! I already have a ton of ideas planned out, just no time to write them. ^^;;

Keep up the great work! ^-^
@ToonKuriboh

I've been too busy to write anything, but I just wanted to drop by and say that your song prompts are awesome! I've made several new additions to my main playlist! Skillet is the best! XD

I hope to catch up to all the prompts soon! I already have a ton of ideas planned out, just no time to write them. ^^;;

Keep up the great work! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko

That means a lot to me! :D

I'm glad you like the song prompts. Skillet is one of my favorite bands. The Resistance is probably my favorite song of theirs (It fits what's going on in my clan so well, haha)

Thank you, definitely boosts confidence on this. ^.^
@PhoenixMiko

That means a lot to me! :D

I'm glad you like the song prompts. Skillet is one of my favorite bands. The Resistance is probably my favorite song of theirs (It fits what's going on in my clan so well, haha)

Thank you, definitely boosts confidence on this. ^.^

Write the Story

Last activity for today!

Today's prompt is: A scientist makes an unexpected discover.

Include the words: Parallel, informal, crude, expand, popular, unlikely, pencil, replacement, cell, chest

Write the Story

Last activity for today!

Today's prompt is: A scientist makes an unexpected discover.

Include the words: Parallel, informal, crude, expand, popular, unlikely, pencil, replacement, cell, chest
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @seapulse, @Helbram, @swaggiep34

I'm gonna put both the Single-Word Prompt and Song Inspiration in the same post again. I completely forgot about this, sorry about that!

Single-Word Prompt

Today's single-word prompt is falcon.

Song Inspiration

Today's song is Eye of the Storm, by Cruxshadows.

Lyrics
YouTube Video

If either of these links aren't working correctly, please let me know so I can fix them.
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @seapulse, @Helbram, @swaggiep34

I'm gonna put both the Single-Word Prompt and Song Inspiration in the same post again. I completely forgot about this, sorry about that!

Single-Word Prompt

Today's single-word prompt is falcon.

Song Inspiration

Today's song is Eye of the Storm, by Cruxshadows.

Lyrics
YouTube Video

If either of these links aren't working correctly, please let me know so I can fix them.
Mind pinging me for the picture, single-word and song inspiration prompts?
Mind pinging me for the picture, single-word and song inspiration prompts?
@ToonKuriboh Ooh this looks like fun! Could I be added to the pinglist for single word prompts and song inspiration please? :)
@ToonKuriboh Ooh this looks like fun! Could I be added to the pinglist for single word prompts and song inspiration please? :)
Bro I'm just here for a good time || They/Them
@Booktwist

Yea, I'll add you to the pinglists now!
@Booktwist

Yea, I'll add you to the pinglists now!
@SpiderLondon

I'll add you now!
@SpiderLondon

I'll add you now!
@ToonKuriboh
Sweet! Thank you :)
@ToonKuriboh