Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Writer's Place [Banners!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
Could I be put on the pinglist for activities? Thank you very much! :D
Could I be put on the pinglist for activities? Thank you very much! :D
u2TWLA7.png
@Firedawn

Of course!
@Firedawn

Of course!
@ToonKuriboh

Could I be put on the pic, character, and word prompt lists?
@ToonKuriboh

Could I be put on the pic, character, and word prompt lists?
@ToonKuriboh
ooo!!! writer thing!!! can i please be put on all the pinglists? no promises on them actually getting done, but i love writer thingies!!!
@ToonKuriboh
ooo!!! writer thing!!! can i please be put on all the pinglists? no promises on them actually getting done, but i love writer thingies!!!
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn

Alright, I'll just post the other two activities taking place today now.

Song Inspirations

Today's song is The Resistance by Skillet. This song is always inspiring to me, so I'm gonna do this one for the first song.

Here is the link to the lyrics
Here is the link to the YouTube audio video

If either of these links don't work, please let me know so I can fix it.

Also, if anyone has any ideas for songs I could use for this, please let me know. But I think this is a good song to start off with.

Write the Story

Today's prompt is: The year is 2563

Include the words: Space Station, knuckle, interview, horse, ocean, lipstick, transformation, studio, paper, mango.

Also: Write the Story is actually a book that I own, with prompts like this and words to include in the stories you write. That's where I got this idea.
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn

Alright, I'll just post the other two activities taking place today now.

Song Inspirations

Today's song is The Resistance by Skillet. This song is always inspiring to me, so I'm gonna do this one for the first song.

Here is the link to the lyrics
Here is the link to the YouTube audio video

If either of these links don't work, please let me know so I can fix it.

Also, if anyone has any ideas for songs I could use for this, please let me know. But I think this is a good song to start off with.

Write the Story

Today's prompt is: The year is 2563

Include the words: Space Station, knuckle, interview, horse, ocean, lipstick, transformation, studio, paper, mango.

Also: Write the Story is actually a book that I own, with prompts like this and words to include in the stories you write. That's where I got this idea.
@M00nKnight

Of course, I'll do that now!

EDIT: By word prompt, do you mean the single-word prompt and the write the story prompt, or just one of them?

@seapulse

Alright, I'll do that! By the way, I just posted two activities, I didn't see your post in time to ping you for them.
@M00nKnight

Of course, I'll do that now!

EDIT: By word prompt, do you mean the single-word prompt and the write the story prompt, or just one of them?

@seapulse

Alright, I'll do that! By the way, I just posted two activities, I didn't see your post in time to ping you for them.
@ToonKuriboh

Please add me to the pinglist for Single-Word Prompt and Character Creation. I can't promise I'll actually share anything (Not quite comfortable with my writing yet ;w;), but it will still be fun to participate! Does that even count as participation xD
@ToonKuriboh

Please add me to the pinglist for Single-Word Prompt and Character Creation. I can't promise I'll actually share anything (Not quite comfortable with my writing yet ;w;), but it will still be fun to participate! Does that even count as participation xD
@ToonKuriboh Sorry I just saw this now, I meant the one word prompt.
@ToonKuriboh Sorry I just saw this now, I meant the one word prompt.
@Helbram

Alright!

@M00nKnight

Ok!
@Helbram

Alright!

@M00nKnight

Ok!
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @seapulse, @Helbram

Single-Word Prompt

I'm probably going to do yesterday's prompt again when there are more people interested in this, but for today the prompt is peculiar. I wonder what might be formed from this.
@PhoenixMiko, @Firedawn, @M00nKnight, @seapulse, @Helbram

Single-Word Prompt

I'm probably going to do yesterday's prompt again when there are more people interested in this, but for today the prompt is peculiar. I wonder what might be formed from this.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53